• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

They are deceivers and opposers of God who cover for the deceiver of 1.4 billion people on earth

Those who cover for the man of sin the pope who deceives in one year alone 1 .4 billion souls on earth , are a disgrace
And are deceivers themselves who defend that man of sin who dares to sit on a throne and take the very title of God in Christ; calling Itself : The Supreme High Priest Of The Universal Church.
The man of sin is identified by this title of the wicked Prince, yet the deceivers will and have been sure to make light of it.
the Lord rebukes them all.

Active
Those who cover for the man of sin the pope who deceives in one year alone 1 .4 billion souls on earth , are a disgrace
And are deceivers themselves who defend that man of sin who dares to sit on a throne and take the very title of God in Christ; calling Itself : The Supreme High Priest Of The Universal Church.
The man of sin is identified by this title of the wicked Prince, yet the deceivers will and have been sure to make light of it.

While you fixate on the pope, the real Antichrist can come and you'll miss him.

Talking about deceivers; I get so tired of women pigabacking on the veteran thing.....before 2011. It kinda funny when they take credit for all their war dead.

Active
Talking about deceivers; I get so tired of women pigabacking on the veteran thing.....before 2011. It kinda funny when they take credit for all their war dead.

It appears you are very weary and critical of women in general, and need to get some help with that. Please don;t pollute this forum with it.

I never said that!

Boy, did I ever enter the wrong thread within a posts here. I am, of course, right but I was wrong in putting it here as it was taken out of context.