• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

There is what God/Jesus means by what is written in the entire Bible and

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

there is humanity's, in our humaness and sole worship or consideration of this mere physical realm, or our understanding of what God/Jesus means by superficial and and cursory reading of parts of the Bible and not seeking God/Jesus for what He means. We know humans will do anything to keep from losing a dollar and few will obtain treasure in heaven and the treasure of fellowship with God/Jesus here. Our works here will be tried in the fire and, if there's anything left, we will owe it all to God/Jesus.

Loyal
there is humanity's, in our humaness and sole worship or consideration of this mere physical realm, or our understanding of what God/Jesus means by superficial and and cursory reading of parts of the Bible and not seeking God/Jesus for what He means. We know humans will do anything to keep from losing a dollar and few will obtain treasure in heaven and the treasure of fellowship with God/Jesus here. Our works here will be tried in the fire and, if there's anything left, we will owe it all to God/Jesus.
Are you all right? Did you suffer a brain leak?

And what you say is so helpful and encouraging. When you become capable of forming coherent constructive queries I will address them. Till then, in my peace, I will hope for yours.