• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Do you it's the end times... should we know what the mark of the beast is?

• No, there too many symbols in the bible, we will know after it takes place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God wants to save us from the mark, sure He will, and is revealing it...

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
When we accept, or utilize in practice any method that originates from a source other than God, that source has for its origin in the God of this world, and we are receiving a worldly mold. There is coming a time that everything that can be shaken will be shaken so that the things that remain will prove and reveal the personality and character of God alone in action that the world may have a true witness, and a opportunity for conversion. But, if we have taken upon us a worldly mold, what can we convert them to other than the world. This is why God must remove those things in the church that have become corrupted with a tint of the color of the world.

If we're using anything that doesn't bear the image and stamp of God were using something that is working against our fitness of character for heaven, and his seal of approval will not be upon us at all. We will by using a method, or practice opposed to the principles of God's own nature, and government lose out on eternal life.

That's why the Bible says, And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Hebrews 12:27

The only things that will remain in God's church once the purification takes place is that which represents the character of God fully. Any method, practice, or work used by any person regardless of however important their position, that has a worldly origin and is not prompted by the Spirit of Christ will be shaken out along with the person using it.

Would you like to know what the mark of the beast is... from the bible only... I know God wouldn't give such a fearful warning without telling us how to avoid the mark, and what it is. He's much too good for that. Why don't we know what the mark is?

Ask if you want to know more...

When you present your evidence, I hope you do not stray from the literal and provide evidence for the right hand and forehead as that is scriptural.

Dear Canada,

There are so many false theories on what the mark of the beast is that, instead of sharing with you the most attractive part of what God’s answer to this religious enforcement and persecution, I want to prove to you from very beginning of the study what the mark is.For those that believe the bible, that proof will be without controversy. Then we will get back to the attractive part of God’s answer, and how he will protect His people during persecution. That we need to exercise faith in His power to protect and give us strength for the times ahead.

I was only seeking to establish that church members who are following the world ( its ways, its lifestyles) will develop a worldly mold. Thus the preliminary work is laid down for them to accept the mark of the beast. Church members who are critical of themselves and cautious in their actions seeking to do nothing that would displease God by obeying His voice are receiving a heavenly mold. This is the preliminary work for receiving the seal of God in their foreheads. At the time of the enforcement of the mark of the beast, God’s children who have done their work of internal cleansing from all sin will have etched (imprinted) upon their mind ( “the mind of Christ”). Their thoughts, feelings, and actions, will be in harmony with His forever and throughout eternity.

The seal is a character formed after the image of God. This is God’s purpose in the salvation plan, to reform us in the spiritual/moral purity that He originally created Adam in. It is a character that is unalterable. When God finishes His work His people will be forever sealed. Here’s the verse when the work of salvation has come to an end, “Rev_22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

The mark is represented as coming from a beast and therefore is called the Mark of the Beast. A beast symbolically in bible prophecy (when used prophetically) has never represented anything other than one exact object It never will mean anything else for God wrote the prophetic books in code to be understood by those under the influence of the Spirit.

His works, and His words are perfect. “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. And the bible continues saying, “Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.” Proverbs 30:5-6 Anyone who adds another definition to the beast other than what God’s word explicity says we can be sure, “IS A LIAR” and we are not to be deceived about who they are.

And one more thing before we identify what a beast is we need to comprehend the heart of God for He is heartbroken over these deceptions. The bible says it is so, and when you get the final last warning from God in the last chapter of the bible, in the last book, in the last verses very close attention should be given to it. Do you know what that warning is? “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” Rev 22: 18-19

Anyone who adds to this prophecy, and preaches other than what God has explicitly demonstrated as the truth by His word will get the plagues, and His name taken out of the book of life. All pastors, preachers, and bible workers should pray and tremble before they approach this study lest they be found adding, or subtracting from God’s word and lose out on eternity. I do not want my name taken out of the book! I very seriously consider the cost before I began writing this.

Now, how do we know the heart of God is broken over this, here’s the first verse before the final warning we just read, “And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” Rev. 22:17

The Holy Spirit is inviting you to come, the church (the bride of Christ) is inviting you dear friend to pray over this prophecy, receive it as truth it will ensure (guarantee) your acceptance into heaven if you let it change your heart, come! Those that hear the message today are being invited please come, and “whosoever will” (God is crying out who ever, anyone! Anybody who wants eternal life out there come!... there is no sin to deep that can keep you from coming to God that this water of life can’t cleanse, and heal, come!

Now that heaven has exhausted her vast resources in single gift of Jesus Christ to the world by His shed blood the offer has been made, come. At such infinite expense to save man the warning had to be given if you take away from this cleansing water, if you stop the flow of love that is being given freely to thirsting mankind, then no matter what your profession, you will lose eternity What a solemn warning.

Don’t go away, I’m posting what the beast is next.

Good Evening to you all!

From the previous study we have come to an understanding of the first law of bible interpretation, which we will see Peter further develop the same truth of never adding or taking away from God's word. Rev 22:18-19
So, how do we ensure ourselves that we will never add to God's word? Here's how, Peter said, "Knowing this first (This is the first thing to know about interpreting the bible Peter says) that no prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation. (private is anything that comes from outside of the bible such as your or my own concepts or ideas) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Pt 1:20-21

Bible doctrine, (prophecy) is established by the witnesses in the bible, "2Co 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. " The bible is established and maintained by the Holy Spirit and the witness in the bible.

So, what is the mark of the beast? The prophet Daniel, was in vision and saw a prophetic beast, and was given the interpretation of what the beast is. In fact as Daniel prepared to explain one of his earlier visions the King asked, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof? Dan 2:27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; Dan 2:28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets. So where do bible answers, and interpretations of prophecy come from? Only from God in heaven. Daniel understood that he was given the interpretation by God and after he told the king the interpretation he said, "the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." and assured the king that the interpretation didn't come from his own wisdom but that God had given the answer to him.

Every honest bible student, or pastor will always admit that bible answers aren't elaborate schemes, they are simple, God never does give answers that are so complicated that the person who is not a scholar cannot comprehend them. The answers come from God alone, they are sure, they cannot be controverted they are not a private interpretation, and God has already revealed the answer in the bible. We only have to do the searching, and mining in the bible with the aid of the Holy Spirit to find out what the answer is.

Now, here's where Daniel seeks to understand what a beast in bible prophecy is, "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it... Daniel 7:7

Dan_7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
Here's the Angels answer to Daniel, "Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces." Dan_7:23

There you have it from the bible, a prophetic beast is a Kingdom, or Nation, or Country. Infact Daniel was so concerned about this vision that it bothered him to the point of grieving... He too wanted an answer on the beast, this is what he got, again.... Dan 7:15 I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
Dan 7:16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
Dan 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

So a beast is the leader of a kingdom, or the country itself, or government. Now that you know what the beast is would you like to know what the mark of the beast is? You can see that this is getting very interesting because it is this beast ( A Country) that "causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" Rev 13:16 How do you think a Country could do this?. How does he cause everyone on earth to do receive this mark? Brethren, If you would like more information, I'll need some feedback please respond... thanks!

Hi, blessings to you all, you remember that verse, in Mal_3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Every time someone hears truth, decisions are made, and the Lord makes a record of those that "fear the Lord, and that [think] upon His name." We are living in the hour that God is going to finish Judging the World so that He can return to earth.

The mark of the beast occurs during the Judgement Hour of this world.
Look at the continuation of the mark of the beast from revelation ch 13 to revelation ch 14 that announces God's judgement hour.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

What's the first truth we learn in 14:6 -- that the gospel is eternal in nature, everlasting is not only lasting for eternity, but unchanging in nature, "Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. God is the same, and His gospel is also the same it will never be altered.

Jas_1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
God doesn't vary, and change, nor does His message, and He brings forth this message for a serious reasons. What are they?

#1. Because men have changed God's gospel, His answer is the return of the everlasting gospel to preach to all them that dwell upon the earth.

#2. Why does it go forth with power and is preached now. Because there is a system, the beast which promotes a changed gospel and it has, and will deceived many, many, souls. But God will not allow that to happen without warning, and seeking to save all those who will (are willing).

#3. Give me an example of a altered/changed Gospel... Jesus said, "Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
(Jesus was saying, don't even think that the law would be changed, don't let it cross your mind for a second)

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
(again he was saying, that it was easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one jot (the smallest letter in the law) a dotting of an i, not a letter, much less a word change, much less a commandment, much less a bible doctrine...

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

(whoever will teach men to break the least important of the commandments shall be called least in heaven, and friends, don't even think the least will be there. Those who are called least are the ones that aren't there, that don't make it, they are the least, they are reduced ( to the least) by the flames.

#4 This eternal (Changeless) gospel goes forth at a time when the beast establish a false gospel that is enforced and he sweeps the majority of the world into his false gospel net. Jesus would not have warned of a change in the law, Jesus would not have said, think not, if men under the influence of the great rebel weren't devising plans and schemes to alter God's words, and commandments.

Look at all the Pastors who say that God's law is not the same, and that it has changed in the new testament. Friends, that book wasn't even written when Jesus spoke these words... What bible did they have? It was the old testament they were studying when Jesus said, "think not", and till heaven and earth pass on tittle shall in no wise pass.

Luk 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
Luk 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

If you accept this message you will have to strive with God with all your might...
What do you think it means when Jesus says, " Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."

How can Heaven be taken by force, can it be? ,Did Lucifer's siege of the kingdom succeed? if your going to strive to take the Kingdom there is a huge hint on how it's taken by the days of John the Baptist... What was John's message when the church wanted John to establish himself as he saw the people flocking to Christ, and his own converts leaving him to follow Jesus. "He must increase but I must decrease".

There it is. Do you know what that means? If you're going to take the kingdom of God you must be ruthless with your ego, your facade, your external show and parade of who you are and have appeared to be. You must decrease.... to the point where it's no longer all of self and a little of Jesus, but none of Self and All of Jesus. The onion must be peeled until we recognizing our nothingness, and Christ Righteousness is everything.
Remember that song, "More, More about Jesus..."

1. More about Jesus would I know,
    More of His grace to others show;
    More of His saving fullness see,
    More of His love who died for me.
    • Refrain:
      More, more about Jesus,
      More, more about Jesus;
      More of His saving fullness see,
      More of His love who died for me.
  2. More about Jesus let me learn,
    More of His holy will discern;
    Spirit of God, my teacher be,
    Showing the things of Christ to me.
  3. More about Jesus, in His Word,
    Holding communion with my Lord;
    Hearing His voice in every line,
    Making each faithful saying mine.
  4. More about Jesus on His throne,
    Riches in glory all His own;
    More of His kingdom’s sure increase;
    More of His coming, Prince of Peace.
To get more we must become less... we cannot keep our selfish character and enter into heaven with it... we must learn that to receive Christ and put Him on the throne of our lives is to
remove self, totally taking it out of His way. Our will must be submitted to Him fully. Then we can be prepared to escape the mark of the beast for we will have Christ power with us.

If we are to understand what the“mark of the beast” is, and not be lead astray by the powerful deceptions that are here on earth as it develops right now, then it would be well to remember that it was a being with wonderful power and full of glory that ventured to enter into rebellion against his Creator. And he was successful in deceiving 1/3 of the angels who were cast out with him. Regarding Lucifer, the bible says “"Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty." Ezek. 28:12.

The name Lucifer means light bearer; he was the covering cherb, and was in close association with God. It was his position as covering cherb to share the light he first received from God in making know the plans of God to the Holy Angels who would in turn reveal those purpose to the inhabitants of the galaxies.

Because of his high position he has been able to deceive many and we will see next the reason why this experiment of sin was been deferred to thousands of years. However this test is now about to end as the principles of Satan’s kingdom are going to be cleary seen in contrast to God’s church who represent Him by the fact that they, “keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus. Rev 14:12”.

The deception that Satan has so well hidden under will be made clear as noon day for those who “have ears to hear, and eyes to see”. We will see that a religion (Satan’s) will arise and exercise force, and compulsion which is the foundation of Satan’s government, but the Lord’s character is foreign to this concept. His principles are founded on love, patience, forgiveness, and mercy. Therefore, God choose not to destroy Satan when he rebelled but allowed him to reveal his principles throughout this long drawn out war between good and evil.

It is our duty to know the difference between good and evil but in the last days people are confusing the lines between the two:

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

The eternal gospel (see Rev 14:6) offers eternal security from sin every occurring again for the whole universe, the bible says of sin, “Nah 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction (SIN/TROUBLE FROM THE ADVERSARY) shall not rise up the second time.’

AFFLICTION = STRONGS H6869

צרה

tsârâh

tsaw-raw'

Feminine of H6862; tightness (that is, figuratively trouble); transitively a female rival: - adversary, adversity, affliction, anguish, distress, tribulation, trouble.

But time had to be given for Satan to carry out his form of government. This government you are about to see in action, pray that God will give you the discernment to recognize it as evil because it will be very religious in nature.

You’ve got to understand that Satan and his fallen angels worked together with men in high positions of trust in Israel to lead the masses to believe that Christ was a deceiver, and reject him. Remember when Christ hung on the cross and the cruel words were hurled at Him that they had, “And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,

And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,

He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth. Mat 27:44

This is going to happen again to Christ in the person of His saints on earth who will be derided, persecuted, and accused by leading men as deceivers of the people. They will work to misrepresent all who take a stand for the principles of God’s kingdom which you may find in the “Everlasting GospeL” These are the principles Satan hates and works to destroy because he knows that if they are received in to the heart that person has found true salvation.

When Satan first set out to war against God’s government by leading the human race to join ranks with him in the rebellion against God; he took his position that the law of God could not be obeyed, promoting that justice was in direct conflict with mercy. He stated that if the law was broken by mankind God must operate with exact justice there could be no solution for the sinner, and that man must die.

When man did fall into sin by Satan’s subtle deceptions all of the fallen angels and Satan were overjoyed with their success. They held a great meeting and when fiendish excitement discussed how to further their plans against the destruction of man. Man originally created in the image of God would now work to reveal the image of Satan was the plan of these arch devils. Interesting that there is an image of the beast—what does it really reflect?

Satan’s forces promoted the belief that the law could not be obeyed by man, and that man could never be forgiven by God if He was a God of fairness, and integrity. He declared that God could not be just, and over look the transgression committed by man, and that since man had chosen Satan’s words to operate by instead of God’s than man now fell under his own jurisdiction. Satan stated that now the earth, and man would come under the management and ruler ship of himself. This is what Satan has always sought for and what will take place when the mark of the beast is enforced before Christ returns.

Satan also promoted that God had already revealed his position against wrong doing in expelling him, and the other angels from heaven, and that God must also do the same with mankind to maintain a consistent rule of law. That mankind must be forever closed out of favor with God and suffer the same fate along with him, or he would not be operating with just balances.

God, however explained to the loyal angels that man's position at the fall was in no way similar to that of Lucifer’s for he had sinned in the full light and knowledge of God’s character. The principles of love which God operated by were fully revealed to Lucifer, and knowing the thoughts of the creator he chose to revolt and enter into full rebellion against God, lie about His goodness, and misrepresent the principles and laws of heaven.

Christ declared that man would be given another chance, and that he would pay the penalty for the law himself. Jesus would reveal to mankind mercy in offering forgiveness by the sacrifice of himself at Calvary, and fulfill the penalty of the law by paying the debt of sin. In this Christ suffer the penalty of the law and establish the law by His own death while offering mercy to man. Here would be demonstrated to all the perfect consistency of God's ruler-ship, and that God could by the motive of love maintain His "Righteousness" in law (Justice), and love (mercy). That these two aspects of His character were in perfect harmony, and could not function without each other He would prove. By uplifting one He would raise up the other, and those that break down one will break down the other.

If the law could have been done away with then Christ need not have suffered and died, but God proved that justice is consistent with mercy. God revealed that He would rather sacrifice himself, suffer, and die than alter His law, change His government, and by so doing through the whole universe into as state of confusion. For this would lead others to the belief that God was not consistent, and if the law were broken again that there would be no penalty for wrongdoing executed. God loves his principles of justice, and He loves mankind. He sacrificed neither by sacrificing himself. This is the love of God that Satan seeks to hide, all those that make little of God’s laws maybe be doing so ignorantly, but they are joining Satan in warring against God's government that rules the Heavens.

This will be the last war between the forces of good and evil. Satan will seek to lead mankind to believe that the law of God is flawed, and that various aspects of it have been done away with, this is the argument he now asserts. This is the final temptation that he will offer to mankind, just as he stated to Eve, “Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtile than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said…” Here will be the last attempt to lead man to believe that God’s eternal words have been changed, Satan will lead many people to destruction by the suggestion that "Yea, hath God said... when God hath not said, and that God hath not said when God has said."

Here are a few proof text of the warning,
If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: ev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

And Satan will not wage war against the whole law, that would not be very crafty, it is also not necessary to destroy man, if he can cause man to reject just a portion of the law he has gained his purpose, as it is stated, “whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10”.

Though the replacement of God’s law which he spoke by his own mouth Satan will attempt to gain ruler-ship over the whole earth. This is the attempt make by Satan which is told in prophecy. The great power operating under Satan’s leadership is spoken of that, “He shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand…” Dan. 7:25

The MARK of the beast is HOW ITS APPLIED.... they are marked.
The image of the beast is what your talking about. I didnt read it all as it was too much just for the answer..... the image is the capstone (pyramid) and all seeing eye.....

The image is applied through scarification... you must use a concordance if you are to find this out..

Also you say the masses were against Christ yet they came and got Him out away from the sleeping people cause they knew the people would kill them - a few verses state this.

Like when peter denied Christ it was out of fear of being brought before the romans.... many feared.....if you were told to shout and did not you may be gathered up......so you shouted.... you cant believe the movie version..

Active
This world is the beast and it is in one accord with itself, rising strong. Anyone that comes against this world's churches; their traditions, and doctrines of men, will die the death. This (mold) didn't just start, it has always been. The folks sitting on the pews are no different then the rest of the world. They go shopping for groceries, buy cars and worldly treasures, go to work for worldly money to live a lifestyle they are comfortable with, they build, plant, buy, sale, marry and are given in marriage; what because they go sit on the pew? They sit on the pew and speak about those outside are sinners, but will not lift one little finger to share their Lord with them. What? the people on the outside of the churches talk to God too... more earnest and heart felt than most who sit on the pew; the people in this world haven't been bound by man's traditions and doctrine. They speak (pray) to God and believe God hears them and they move on.

Our ways is not His ways.
Everyone is doing the same thing; it is time to stop and seriously think about this "our ways is not His ways".
The Christ of God is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Do you know Him?
He was separate from this world; He was not converted to this world.
God has told us to do these things and no one, not one, is doing it.

Lord have mercy on us ALL...

This Mold thing is foolishness.... I believe the "mold" you speak of God calls sin...... you should too.... Daniel tells us the antichrist is a roman in 9:26 prince of the people.... the beast are:
1. Satan
2. Antichrist
3. False prophet

Above i could not edit an error.... I meant to say the image is the Star of Renpham (star of david) see acts 7:43.

Active
My understanding of this topic is that the person(s) who implement the Mark will do so for commercial reasons, and will likely be a hero for solving a number of global issues. He will be given the ability to convince enough people that some one or group is the bad guy. It will resolve a number of issues such as identity theft, banking card fraud, and tracking those wanted by legal authorities. Scorners will dampen whatever protest Christians make, and eventually Christians will become a target, if not the target. The Antichrist will take a grain of truth and turn it into something much bigger. Not everyone will be friendly toward him, and they will be dealt with. The False Prophet will ensure that the Antichrist is to be treated with much respect equal to that of worship because of his miraculous accomplishments. While all of this has been done before, technology has permitted the introduction of a magnetic tattoo (RFID) which yields an assigned number pattern much like a PIT (pet identification tag) or a swipe card. You can't lose it, no one can take it from you, and there is only one number unique to you. The point to all of this is to discourage people looking to God for guidance, as that's all the Devil really wants.

You either take the mark or they kill you so at this point he wont be a hero to many.
The mark is how it is done through scarification and not chips.... the bible as I mentioned above tells us it seals a person fate in the lake of fire.... the mark wont buy stuff but you must have it in order to buy stuff.... and again the devil wants you in the lake of fire with him is the reason because he knows people need to buy food and sell and this is the best method to getting that done.

The second beast that looks like a lamb with two horns

King James Bible
The Beast Out of the Sea

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Beast Out of the Earth

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The Mark of the Beast

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number isSix hundred threescore and six.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

This to me sounds like;

Pope taking the title of God ; Holy Father
Pope saying God's tabernacle ( The Church) is soley the roman universal Body
Pope commanding men to pray to all holy names of the saints

All these are blasphemies.
The dragon was a symbol of Rome
And was the idol worshipped by the Roman Army that destroyed Jerusalem in 70 ad

The dragon if it does symbolise rome means that only papal rome is shown in these two beasts
Papal rome before the wound is the first beast
And papal rome after the wound is the second beast looking lamb like to the world and speaking latin ( like the dragon)

Fire coming down from heaven?
the atomic bomb?
Which happened after the lateran treaty of 1929 wound healing
with mussolini giving the papacy back its powers after it lost them by napeloeon in 1700's
After its rule of exactly 1260 years to the day from emperor justinion's decree calling to make the bishop of rome supreme over all the churches and eventually all the world , and its murdering 100 million souls
to napeleon destroying all its powers which is the great wound to one of the heads ( a certain pope)

Fire coming down forn heaven?
Atomic bomb?
Jesuits wwre invoed with that,
- modern Warfare?

Dragon also symbolises satan
But like babylon is used to connect rome with ancient pagan relgious systems
Maybe dragon is used to show that satan is behind romes powers
But then the dragon maybe does really and truly signify ROME totally
As jesus said rome had no power over him unless God had not given it them from above amd he never talked of satan in that instance , for it was wicked men who conspired to kill him.

If the dragon is truly meant to signify ROME

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Two horns lime a lamb
Yet spake like a dragon

Christians would not worship the ceasers as God
Christians would not worship the pope as God when he looked like the beast
I.e looked like an empire a beast!

The pope took the title and place of ceaser worship
This is spake like the dragon
Spake like rome?
Ceaser becomes the pope
The one pope has a wound to the head
And the beast seems to be not

Yet comes back in 1929

So he coems back looking like a lamb more than a beast
With great teeth and animal like
This time looking more lamb like

men call the lamb thing
( holy Father) and he can still look like a lamb
And not like a ceaser, yet by doing so he spake like the dragon
Rome
and got away with ceaser worship
Setting up an Image to it?
Ceaser worship?

Yet in the guise of a lamb
To those it deceived, but those who would not worship it
Were killed previously when it looked like a empire
Also
Saint worship
Replaced the dragon ( romes ) ancester Worship
And also all the pagans were satisfied as the popes inocrporated all pagan holy days and practices of idols etc into the false church