• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The worst son ever

i dont htink your a bad person now just because you helped her out. i mean how can you think that you are bad???

God is just takign his own time to come back and fix things up maby because he is seeing if you will now lean and push into him for help or try ang get through it on your own. i pray heaps but i dotn really read the bible i can't. i open it and think WOW where to start but when i find somethgin i liek i try and stretch it out. you know the saying.

"28 days to make a habbit and 3 days to break it"? well yeah if i coudl keep into a habbit of readin for 28 days that woudl be SWEET but i cannot. i find it to hard so i pray about it and God will be commign in his own time i cant order him aroudn now. i dotn think your any worse than what you are for doign somehtign you believed to be rigth at the time...

Love Simon!!!

Brother hang in there . Mental illness is a very discouraging issue to deal with . My mother also was mentally ill . There is only so much you can do , and the helpless feeling you have is a very real emotion . Satan will try to torment you with guilt , but there is really nothing you can do but pray at this time . Whatever I say , the sorrow will remain as it should . It is your mother . But her illness is not your fault . I wished my whole life I had a normal mother . I didn't , but God still used her to give me birth and although her illness was blocking who God intended her to be . She still loved me deep inside . The problems were unbearable to deal with and I had to choose to raise my children . She also refused help and in doing so , left me with no other choice but to move on to what God blessed me with . No words will make this right or wrong . Mike

Awww... WOW Mike i ddnt know that.. i too have had problems with my mother.. so called... lol like when i was growing up a young tacker. she would leave home with all of her stuff for months on end but then one day come back... now being young i always just thought thats she was on holidays or something... but now i'm older i know why cos both my parents fought alot and still do a bit today i dont know how i can ever trust my mother again it becomes very difficult. so yeah... we all have our own problems but deal with them differently... :(

Love Simon!!!

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you brother. I will pray for you and your mother. I hope that you will post this in the prayer request forum as well.

Remember this one thing, the Word of GOD *is* the Book of Life. The answers you search for anything in life will be found there direct from the Author of Life: GOD.

We love you and will help you. GOD does the real helping. We can pray for you and surely will.

Let me assure you that there are a few of us who know that having a family member who is mentally ill involves a grief and sorrow, anger and frustration absolutely totally indescribable. The deep pain is understood by God alone.

Unless a person has walked that road he cannot come close to understanding it.

The basic answer is to pray diligently and let God lead you. You did not make the situation. You cannot fix the situation. Your faith is surely being tried as by fire.

Just somehow let the Lord lead you. He is your heavenly Father. He knows what you need. Let it draw you closer to him. He is the One who cares. Pour your heart out to him. In him lays your hope. Over and over pour your heart out to him. He will comfort you and give you strength.

standing well i am here sitting in AWE of your great replies... nice going...

Love Simon!!!

I pray that you are never defeated in Jesus name, keep your eyes on Jesus and let Him direct you in all things. Words can not say enough, my sister is also mentally ill and she does seek out help and even with that the struggle is still deep, and sad because we love them and can't do anything to help. And other people don't understand. I have gotten comments like if they really wanted to. Of course they want to, they can't, who would choose this. Just continue to pray for her. You need to forgive yourself and hang onto the Lord with all you have.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Read one chapter per day.

ICHTHUS said:
i dont htink your a bad person now just because you helped her out. i mean how can you think that you are bad???

God is just takign his own time to come back and fix things up maby because he is seeing if you will now lean and push into him for help or try ang get through it on your own. i pray heaps but i dotn really read the bible i can't. i open it and think WOW where to start but when i find somethgin i liek i try and stretch it out. you know the saying.

"28 days to make a habbit and 3 days to break it"? well yeah if i coudl keep into a habbit of readin for 28 days that woudl be SWEET but i cannot. i find it to hard so i pray about it and God will be commign in his own time i cant order him aroudn now. i dotn think your any worse than what you are for doign somehtign you believed to be rigth at the time...

Love Simon!!!

SIMON, Read one chapter per day.

Keep your Bible open and ready to read the next chapter.

Start with JOHN.

Read just one chapter a day.

This will get you into the habit of daily reading.

Just one chapter. Better than nothing at all.

Dave777 :^>

GOD Bless you

porklion1967 said:
I am not going to let it steal my joy. It hurts it realy does. And I wish I would of handled it diffrentley but I didnt. But I can let it effect my walk with the lord. If I stay close to him maybe. I will handle it better next time if the lord gives me a next time.It is a awfull diasase and what makes it worse is the person that haves it doesnt belive they do.I thank every one for there response and prayers.I am batterd and bruised but not defeted

We all have regrets. I have mine, in things that i could have done, and should have done.

Bad memories haunt me and try to steal my joy also.

We have all failed and fall far short of the Glory of GOD.

You are far from being the worst.

I pray that THE LORD GOD will protect and comfort and save your mom.

I pray that GOD will bless and protect you from the enemy that seeks to torment you, IN JESUS NAME.

Read THE WORD, Declare THE WORD, Stand on THE WORD.

Dave :^>

Hey there,

I was reading your post and I couldn’t help but read the part where you said that you’re forcing your way into it and that everything you say you think is hypocritical. I’ve just got a quick question. Do you think God has placed your mom into your life again so that you could grow closer with God and maintain a personal relationship with Him? Sometimes God places certain people in our lives at certain times and at first you don’t realize it, it’s almost like, well lets just use the name Joe. “Well, there’s Joe, he seems like he needs God, maybe I’ll dig out a scripture verse for him” when bam, out of nowhere comes a scripture verse for both Joe and you, and that very verse helps you get through the situation. Then, you crave more and more and more. I know it’s tough, it really is but I want you to know that God places your mom into your life and you into your moms life for a reason and I truly believe you both will be blessed because of it. Hang tight and pray, I’ll actually say a quick prayer with you right now.

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you comfort my brother through this difficult situation, I ask that you bless it and that you let him and his mother grow and form a relationship like they once had many years ago. I ask that through this you two form a strong relationship and I pray this in Jesus’ name, Amen.

I can't say I truly understand how you feel because although not perfect, I had a wonderful Mother. I do have a sister whom I was very close to. She was homeless (living in one bad situation after another).She is also an alcoholic and seemingly immoral. I hurt so bad for her and I feel sick inside that I can't have her live with me. I cannot live with that lifestyle. She doesn't want to live with me anyway. Its too boring at my house. I don't judge her because I know I could not walk even a block in her shoes. If not for the grace of God I could also be an alcoholic. I tend toward depression myself, and being with her makes me sick for days. I must protect myself. I pray for her and I truly believe that God will deliver her. I continue to love her and we talk sometimes. Continue to pray for your Mother. I pray that God will give you strength and comfort.