• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Word of God came to me in that? There is no longer be any delay?

There Will Be No More Delay

21 The word of the Lord came to me: 22 “Son of man, what is this proverb you have in the land of Israel: ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing’?

23 Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel.’

Say to them, ‘The days are near when every vision will be fulfilled.

24 For there will be no more false visions or flattering divinations among the people of Israel

25 But I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfil whatever I say, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

26 The word of the Lord came to me:

27 “Son of man, the Israelites are saying, ‘The vision he sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies about the distant future.’

But now it is near at the door, in fact, there will be no longer any delay

28 “Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

Loyal
There Will Be No More Delay

21 The word of the Lord came to me: 22 “Son of man, what is this proverb you have in the land of Israel: ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing’?

23 Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel.’

Say to them, ‘The days are near when every vision will be fulfilled.

24 For there will be no more false visions or flattering divinations among the people of Israel

25 But I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfil whatever I say, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

26 The word of the Lord came to me:

27 “Son of man, the Israelites are saying, ‘The vision he sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies about the distant future.’

But now it is near at the door, in fact, there will be no longer any delay

28 “Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”
Indeed, it sits at the doorstep.

The Seals were broken 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and no one noticed. It wasn't until Seal 6 broke, it is then ppl shouted , run and hide, for the Great Day of the Lord is here.

Loyal
It is very interesting in the very last chapter of Revelations Jesus said.......

Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

The words, "I come" is always translated in the present tense, never future tense. The word, "quickly" means "without delay"

Why would a couple of verses before this say....

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Does the Holy Spirit, and the one who hears really mean, "one of these days we can come, or maybe if you are lucky you will be able to come someday, or is he talking about right now?

Indeed, it sits at the doorstep.

The Seals were broken 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and no one noticed. It wasn't until Seal 6 broke, it is then ppl shouted , run and hide, for the Great Day of the Lord is here.
When were these seals broken?

Staff Member
It is very interesting in the very last chapter of Revelations Jesus said.......

Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

The words, "I come" is always translated in the present tense, never future tense. The word, "quickly" means "without delay"

Why would a couple of verses before this say....

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Does the Holy Spirit, and the one who hears really mean, "one of these days we can come, or maybe if you are lucky you will be able to come someday, or is he talking about right now?
Hello Brother,
I look at this as concerning the present or as it happens. To your question. I believe it's to that the person who hears it, should respond at the time of hearing, as the person who is thirsty, implies the same. I just don't see a thirsty person upon seeing water, deciding to wait before going to it.

Thanks for sharing the verses. Nice correlation with the opening post.

With the Love of Christ Jesus Dear Brother.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Hello Brother,
I look at this as concerning the present or as it happens. To your question. I believe it's to that the person who hears it, should respond at the time of hearing, as the person who is thirsty, implies the same. I just don't see a thirsty person upon seeing water, deciding to wait before going to it.

Thanks for sharing the verses. Nice correlation with the opening post.

With the Love of Christ Jesus Dear Brother.
YBIC
Nick
<><
I would say the same as you. Wait wait if you are hearing the Spirit say come.

Active
It's not about now. It's about Judah then going into captivity. Now the Lord is longsuffering, but that won't be forever. I once thought the rapture occured, cause all of a sudden I was in heaven next to Jesus as part of the bride and I was like: oh no! My sister isn't saved yet! Now she asked me to pray for them, cause my nephew needs a new kidney. She never asked me to pray for her. I had dreams that my dad and her got saved and all my collegues got saved. I don't believe the rapture is tomorrow. It is soon though.

Loyal
I would say the same as you. Wait wait if you are hearing the Spirit say come.
Im not saying this because of your name. But i believe the term is 'to be curt' or short sighted as responding. I know you dont know me, who i am . But if you did KNOW. If the Lord opened you to the truth. The realization to where we are in time. It is upon you. The unfolding of Revelation..

The world is completely in a fog when it comes to faith. There are so few who's souls are perfect before God. At present most Christians are also in this fog.

Most feel they got it figured out, that the rapture will save them from the ppoop hitting the fan.

Jesus is our only salvation. When did Jesus ever run away from the darkness.

As Christians your greatest challenge is coming. Are you ready. The Mark of the Beast.

Before that nightmare comes, the Lord in His Love and Grace will send the 6th Seal. Every man woman and child will know how God sees them.

Remember Love is the Key

There is nothing more i can say

May God's love and wisdom fill you. Servant of the Most High God