• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Word 4U 2day/MIghty Warrior

Staff Member

Mighty Warrior

'THE LORD IS WITH YOU, MIGHTY WARRIOR.' JUDGES 6:12

If you've felt attacked lately, get ready; God's about to show you what the fight is all about! The level of grief the devil is giving you says a lot about what God is building in you.

Check out what the Bible says about Gideon (Judges 6): 'He was hiding from his enemies, threshing wheat in a wine press.' In other words; Gideon was freaked, busting up wheat in a wine shop! His fear had got the better of him and he was trying to do a job in the wrong place. So in God's true style He sends a big shiny dude to get Gideon's attention and tell him how it really is; the angel calls Gideon, "Mighty warrior.'" You see God recognises things in you that others don't or even you don't! God sees you from start to finish.

Do you have an idea or a dream that you know could never happen without God? Good, that's what God meant when He said 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit' (Zechariah 4:6 NIV). Stop allowing other people to 'define you.' All you need is God's opinion. Nothing else matters. If He says you can do it, then you can. When God speaks to you He shows you what you've got, then helps you to use it.

When Gideon said, 'I don't have what it takes,' the Lord replied, 'Go in the strength you have' (Judges 6:14), and 'I will be with you' (Judges 6:16). There's an important truth here: If you do what God asks, He'll help you and the results will blow your mind. Come on you Mighty Warrior!

written by Bob Gass