• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Wolves in Sheep's Clothing Within Christianity Will Keep You Comfy in the Wide Gate to Death

Matthew 7
13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
14 But narrow is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
15 Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Any questions?

Loyal
The 'only a few' compared to billions of people over the years are quite a lot.

Anyone who teaches other than Jesus Christ is the Son and God and through His shed blood a person can be saved with no good works to add to it -- would be a false teacher. His death, burial and bodily resurrection on the 3rd day. And the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. Those are the essentials that need to be taught.

The 'only a few' compared to billions of people over the years are quite a lot.

Anyone who teaches other than Jesus Christ is the Son and God and through His shed blood a person can be saved with no good works to add to it -- would be a false teacher. His death, burial and bodily resurrection on the 3rd day. And the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. Those are the essentials that need to be taught.
All depends on how you define 'saved'.
If you want to remain Biblical, salvation is "spirit, SOUL AND BODY" - I Thess 5:23.
Something not taught by the wolves in the death-cults of christianity.

You did not address what Matthew 7:13-15 clearly states.

All depends on how you define 'saved'.
If you want to remain Biblical, salvation is "spirit, SOUL AND BODY" - I Thess 5:23.
Something not taught by the wolves in the death-cults of christianity.

Loyal
In your 1st post - you simply asked if a person had any questions. I simply responded with a comment because I didn't have a question.

To be saved: 1 Corinthians 15:1 - 3 "Moreover brethren. I declare to you the gospel ,,,,,, by which you are saved vs 3 .....that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures , "

Romans 10: 9-10 "that is you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

1 Thess 5:23 "Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely ; and may your whole spirit, soul , and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

The spirit is 'saved' the instant you call upon the Lord.
The Soul is a process of renewing the mind.
Thus, I Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
BUT, if you sow to the flesh, you'll "reap corruption" - Gal 6:8.

Loyal
@ The Kreisel -- The 'soul' is not a 'process' -- it Is the Holy Spirit renewing a person's mind.

Romans 12: 1-2 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice , holy , acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. vs 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

The 'renewing of your mind' takes place through what a person puts Into their mind. God's Word needs to be read so that the Holy Spirit can be working in a person's soul through what they are taking In -- Philippians 4:6-7 -- what so ever things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report -- meditate on These things."

Those passages are all true -- but don't especially apply to what you're saying.

@ The Kreisel -- The 'soul' is not a 'process' -- it Is the Holy Spirit renewing a person's mind.

Romans 12: 1-2 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice , holy , acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. vs 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

The 'renewing of your mind' takes place through what a person puts Into their mind. God's Word needs to be read so that the Holy Spirit can be working in a person's soul through what they are taking In -- Philippians 4:6-7 -- what so ever things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report -- meditate on These things."

Those passages are all true -- but don't especially apply to what you're saying.
You missed the point - the saving of the soul is a process - but if you "live after the flesh" (Rom 8:13a), you're on the way to the morgue.
They all apply perfectly, your mind just has not been renewed. You need some thought adjusting.

Loyal
You missed the point - the saving of the soul is a process - but if you "live after the flesh" (Rom 8:13a), you're on the way to the morgue.
They all apply perfectly, your mind just has not been renewed. You need some thought adjusting.

You're getting aggrevating -- making comments concerning me 'out of the blue' that do not apply.

You're getting aggrevating -- making comments concerning me 'out of the blue' that do not apply.
Sure they apply, you just reject LIFE NOW, like John 8: 12 “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

With your ideology, you think LIFE is after you DIE, which presupposes you can only grope in darkness until then.

Loyal
@ The Kreisel -- there is eternity for everyone in the future. We are living in the here and now. Obviously we're all living in light.

There is Spiritual darkness for the nonbelievers. Born again believers Do have spiritual light / the life / light that God does give through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ while here on earth.

At some point -- these physical bodies of ours Will die. Only those born again believers who are alive when Christ returns for the Church, will not die physically. They will be taken up / raptured up to meet Jesus Christ in the air and be with Him forever. Then there will be the 1,000 yr reign with Christ here on earth -- satan will have been bound for that amount of time -- so there will be peace on this earth. And Then satan will be let out of the Abyss and raise havoc again. There will be another war and God will destroy satan and those that were following him.

You have no clue regarding my ideology -- if you Did, you wouldn't be saying what you are saying regarding me.

@ The Kreisel -- there is eternity for everyone in the future. We are living in the here and now. Obviously we're all living in light.

There is Spiritual darkness for the nonbelievers. Born again believers Do have spiritual light / the life / light that God does give through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ while here on earth.

At some point -- these physical bodies of ours Will die. Only those born again believers who are alive when Christ returns for the Church, will not die physically. They will be taken up / raptured up to meet Jesus Christ in the air and be with Him forever. Then there will be the 1,000 yr reign with Christ here on earth -- satan will have been bound for that amount of time -- so there will be peace on this earth. And Then satan will be let out of the Abyss and raise havoc again. There will be another war and God will destroy satan and those that were following him.

You have no clue regarding my ideology -- if you Did, you wouldn't be saying what you are saying regarding me.

Yes, you'll die if you "live after the flesh" -
Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

This is real cut-and-dry.
There is no escaping it.

Loyal
@ The Kreisel -- Adam and Eve would have lived forever Except for the fact that they were told that If / when they'd eat of that fruit that they would die. Other-wise they would have lived forever. As it turned out Adam lived to be 960 or so years and Then he died --his physical body died and his soul lived on as does everyone's.

A person is born physically and then needs to be born Spiritually as we find in John 3. Nicodemus was told that he 'must be born again" Not physically, but Spiritually.

Yes, it is 'cut-and-dry' and no escaping it. :)

@ The Kreisel -- Adam and Eve would have lived forever Except for the fact that they were told that If / when they'd eat of that fruit that they would die. Other-wise they would have lived forever. As it turned out Adam lived to be 960 or so years and Then he died --his physical body died and his soul lived on as does everyone's.

A person is born physically and then needs to be born Spiritually as we find in John 3. Nicodemus was told that he 'must be born again" Not physically, but Spiritually.

Yes, it is 'cut-and-dry' and no escaping it. :)

Which is why Jesus was called the Last Adam - and now the Quickening Spirit (I cor 15:45) -
But you obviously don't believe "through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
You have clearly "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15.
Don't worry, the masses are with you in the "Wide Gate to Death" - Matthew 7:13

Loyal
@ The Kreisel -- please do Not continue with your comments regarding what I "I obviously don't believe".

You are Unbelievable -- what is with the rudeness and mud-slinging.

Staff Member
Which is why Jesus was called the Last Adam - and now the Quickening Spirit (I cor 15:45) -
But you obviously don't believe "through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
You have clearly "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15.
Don't worry, the masses are with you in the "Wide Gate to Death" - Matthew 7:13
Dear Kreisel,
Please take care how you address others here in Talk Jesus after all of 5 minutes of discussion. Too often many come here not to help others grow in the word, but to state their position as it pertains to the word, and anything that appears contrary to this, is either heresy, or dooms the person to damnation. First you are not the judge of another, and second, no matter how true the position may be that is being espoused, it will garner no victories if not communicated in a way that allows for understanding between the Word being used, what you have interpreted them to signify, and how another receives it from you.

Again, please take care on how you address others here, even in disagreements.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><