• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The whole world knows this Christian God who is called "love". "God is LOVE" But let me introduce this GOD

Loyal
For now I will declare this "GOD" who is "immutable" "For this one, is "The GOD of "Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" the one that drown Pharaoh's army in The Red SEA.

Deuteronomy 10:17
New American Standard Bible
For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, [and he is to be feared] a terrible God, who does not show partiality, nor take a bribe.

And the The "congregation" told their Leaders: (Joshua 22)BSB
"Then the Reubenites, the Gadites, and the half-tribe of Manasseh answered the leaders of the clans of Israel: ....“The LORD, the Mighty One, is God! The LORD, the Mighty One, is God !He knows, and may Israel also know. If this was in rebellion or breach of faith against the LORD, do not spare us today. ...If we have built for ourselves an altar to turn away from Him and to offer burnt offerings and grain offerings on it, or to sacrifice fellowship offerings on it, may the LORD Himself hold us accountable.…"

New American Standard Bible (Exodus 34)NASB
"—for you shall not worship any other god, because the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God—"

Exodus 20:5
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Examples:
You shall not bow down to the god of lies
you shall not bow down to the god of deception
you shall not bow down to the god of fornication
you shall not bow down to the god of adultery
you shall not bow down to the god of career
you shall not bow down to the god of hedonism
you shall not bow down to the god of "pursuing popularity"
you shall not bow down to the god of "sexual deviation"
you shall not bow down to the worshiping of your "spouse" or child or any other "created being"
you shall not bow down to the god of building structures or any other "Organizations" that promotes or claims it is a "channel' or a "mediator' to access the "LORD GOD AlMIGHTY". For we know that there is only "One Mediator" "The LORD Jesus Christ" " The Anointed of GOD"

For Our GOD Name is "JEALOUS" and HE is a "Jealous GOD" and He declared: "I AM what I AM" := I AM a "JEALOUS GOD"! And My Name is "JEALOUS" (Exodus 34)NASB

[ It is a Terrible thing to have someone fall in love with you who is a real jealous person] Especially a man who is about "6'3 about 230 lbs, strong as a BULL, and wears a shoe size of 12 inches. and can knock a hole in a brick wall with his fist! I train and skill fighter that can think. And every move he makes is carefully calculated in the heat of the battle. and can contemplate your every move. And he has told you time after time how much he loves you! :eyes:

(Mark 30: 29,30)BSB
The Greatest Commandment
"Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’" [that is a command not a option]:eyes:

PS. so there is nothing left. "for your love for others will flow out from GOD that is in you and not from yourself because you have given GOD All!

We must read slow, and digest this material we all are reading in "The BOOK"!:eyes: I am going to read the fine print.

(Galatians 3)ASV
5Put to death therefore your members which are upon the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry; 6for which things'sake cometh the wrath of God upon the sons of disobedience: 7wherein ye also once walked, when ye lived in these things;

He is "immutable".
English Standard Version
But he is unchangeable, and who can turn him back? What he desires, that he does.

Loyal
Hello @PloughBoy,

Yes, GOD is immutable (unchangeable). Yet He became everything that was needed to fulfill His purpose, and to provide for the needs of His People: as is evidenced by the Jehovah titles found in Scripture:-

Jehovah-Jireh = 'Jehovah will see, or provide' - (Genesis 22:14).
Jehovah-Ropheka = ' Jehovah that healeth thee' - (Exodus 15:26).
Jehovah-Nissi = 'Jehovah my banner' - (Exodus 17:15).
Jehovah-Mekaddishkem = ' Jehovah that doth sanctify you' - (Exodus 31:13; Leviticus 20:8; Leviticus 21:8; Leviticus 22:32; Ezekiel 20:12)
Jehovah-Shalom = 'Jehovah (send) peace' - (Judges 6:24)
Jehovah-Zebaoth = 'Jehovah of hosts' - (1 Samuel 1:3 [frequently])
Jehovah-Zidkenu = ' Jehovah our righteousnes's - (Jeremiah 23:6; Jeremiah 33:16)
Jehovah-Shammah = 'Jehovah is there' - (Ezekiel 48:35)
Jehovah-Elyon = 'Jehovah most high' - (Psalm 7:17; Psalm 47:2; Psalm 97:9)
Jehovah-Roi = 'Jehovah my Shepherd' - (Psalm 23:1)

The different names and titles ascribed to GOD each have something to add to our understanding of Him, don't they? :-
* Elohim; Jehovah; Jah (He Who was and is and is to come); El; Eloah; Elyon; Shaddai; Adon - Adonai - Adonim.​
- Adonai Jehovah = Lord God​
- Jehovah Elohim = Lord God​
- Elyon El = Most High God​
- El Shaddai = GOD Almighty.​

Yet, for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, He is, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ', and our 'Father' - 'in Christ Jesus' our risen Lord. We have been brought 'nigh' unto Him, through the death and resurrection of His Only Begotten Son (Ephesians 2:13).

Praise His Holy Name!

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Last edited:
Loyal
Hello @PloughBoy,

Yes, GOD is immutable (unchangeable). Yet He became everything that was needed to fulfill His purpose, and to provide for the needs of His People: as is evidenced by the Jehovah titles found in Scripture:-

Jehovah-Jireh = 'Jehovah will see, or provide' - (Genesis 22:14).
Jehovah-Ropheka = ' Jehovah that healeth thee' - (Exodus 15:26).
Jehovah-Nissi = 'Jehovah my banner' - (Exodus 17:15).
Jehovah-Mekaddishkem = ' Jehovah that doth sanctify you' - (Exodus 31:13; Leviticus 20:8; Leviticus 21:8; Leviticus 22:32; Ezekiel 20:12)
Jehovah-Shalom = 'Jehovah (send) peace' - (Judges 6:24)
Jehovah-Zebaoth = 'Jehovah of hosts' - (1 Samuel 1:3 [frequently])
Jehovah-Zidkenu = ' Jehovah our righteousnes's - (Jeremiah 23:6; Jeremiah 33:16)
Jehovah-Shammah = 'Jehovah is there' - (Ezekiel 48:35)
Jehovah-Elyon = 'Jehovah most high' - (Psalm 7:17; Psalm 47:2; Psalm 97:9)
Jehovah-Roi = 'Jehovah my Shepherd' - (Psalm 23:1)

The different names and titles ascribed to GOD each have something to add to our understanding of Him, don't they? :-
* Elohim; Jehovah; Jah (He Who was and is and is to come); El; Eloah; Elyon; Shaddai; Adon - Adonai - Adonim.​
- Adonai Jehovah = Lord God​
- Jehovah Elohim = Lord God​
- Elyon El = Most High God​
- El Shaddai = GOD Almighty.​

Yet, for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, He is, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ', and our 'Father' - 'in Christ Jesus' our risen Lord. We have been brought 'nigh' unto Him, through the death and resurrection of His Only Begotten Son (Ephesians 2:13).

Praise His Holy Name!

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris
The Hebrew Language has always been complicated to me and the "transliterated" words was also to me. But I do know why and understand why GOD chose to use it pertaining to The Hebrew people. And i do know and understand the"contextual " use of it. For i used it many of times here on "TalkJESUS" and many viewers and readers have found that to be a big problem of understanding my form and use of the "English language" in Hebrew form concerning The Biblical Text of "Holy Scripture".

Your QUOTE: [Complete said]:
" Yet He became everything that was needed to fulfill His purpose, and to provide for the needs of His People: as is evidenced by the Jehovah titles found in Scripture:-"
Note: "He always been" he never had to become. For He is "GOD":pensive:

And all of those titles in The Hebrew TEXT, is place there for a purpose, addressed to the Hebrew people. And portions that is recorded in The greek new testament. For the purpose of GOD for a common people.

In which there only have to be a common name in addressing The Creator of All Creation and that is "GOD"! And there is only one person throughout all Creation that can reveal who HE is, And that is within The Person of "JESUS CHRIST" The SON of The LIVING GOD" and no "Finite" Mind can express who HE "GOD" is. For this also is The WIll of "The ALMIGHTY GOD". The "TETRAGRAMMATON"

For a "finite mind" cannot comprehend an "Infinite GOD" for HE is "Incomprehensible"! And it could be alarming to place HIM into a box of "Anthropomorphic" words and to limit HIM by the use of human words and thoughts. And i do believe that "Attributes" is doing HIM not a great service and That The word Title; A "SOVEREIGN GOD" in all caps might hit the mark in the english Language.

PS. "Jehovah" is a 16 century word, Coined by "William Tyndale" the english word never existed or in Hebrew until "Tyndale" created the word "Jehovah" and tagged its meaning.

William Tyndale
The derived forms Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century. Jehovah was first introduced by William Tyndale in his translation of Exodus 6:3, and appears in some other early English translations including the Geneva Bible and the King James Version.

This is The GOD in whom I am trying to address who is more than "The Text Book of MAN" But He must be revealed only By His SON, in The Person of "JESUS CHRIST" our LORD and SAVIOR!

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. ..“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so My ways are higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."

(Matthew 11:27)NKJV
New King James Version
"All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him............."
[no amount of studying, no amount of teachings of a man can reveal who the Father is But the Son can or will reveal through the WORD to whom He Please.].

John 3:35
"The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands. " ............. [ not tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next century, "has" that is pass tense. Not after I die on the cross, not after i rise from the grave. "has".]

John 13:3:eyes:
Jesus knew that the Father had delivered all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was returning to God.

GOD is not a human being, or a "Super Human Being" that have Super powers, neither is He a "creature" neither can our "finite" mind have any hint of who HE is, But there is only "One" of HIM. "GOD"! And Then our "Finite" minds comes to a "Halt" and cannot go no further. But there are many who tries to describe who HE is and to explain who HE is to us. Using Human words to describe and contribute Attributes to a "in-comprehensive" Being, with their chest stuck out.

New American Standard Bible
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.
Matthew 13:11
He replied, "The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.:pensive:
John 6:37
Everyone the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will never drive away.:pensive:

(John 10)BSB
"My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. ...I give them eternal life,and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand....My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.…

For this too is a "gift":pensive: If the Father has given you unto The SON! {This took place before the Foundation of The World]

and here is another "Nugget" for The true "Child of GOD"

You have always been a "Sheep" and never a Goat, Before The Foundations of The World You have always been a "CHILD of The Living GOD":pensive: Before you even knew it! And the only thing HE did, was "call" your Name' And you held your head up and you begin to plant one feet after another and came this way.
"For My Sheep Hears My Voice and I call them, by Name":pensive: His voice is an "Irresistible draw" just the sound of HIS voice, calling your name. [ It is reminding me now, when Jesus said: "LAZARUS" come forth.]. Only a "GOD" can do that!

Loyal
Complete said:
" Yet He became everything that was needed to fulfill His purpose, and to provide for the needs of His People: as is evidenced by the Jehovah titles found in Scripture:-"
Ploughboy said:-
Note: "He always been" he never had to become. For He is "GOD":pensive:

Hello @PloughBoy,

Moses and the children of Israel sang a song unto the Lord following their deliverance from the forces of Egypt in the red sea:-

'The LORD (Yahh or Jah) is my strength and song,
and He is become my salvation:
He is my God,
and I will prepare Him an habitation;
my father's God,
and I will exalt Him. ... ... '
(Exo 15:2)

They sang that the LORD 'had become' their salvation.

The word,' LORD,' is the translation of the Hebrew 'Yahh': ' Yahh,' (or Jah) is, 'Jehovah,' in a special sense and relation; Jehovah as having BECOME our Salvation.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
Hello again,

'Elohim' =
The Creator
The first occurrence of this word connects it with creation (Genesis 1:1). It indicates His relation to mankind as His creatures.
Elohim is God the Son , the living 'Word' with creature form to create. (John 1:1; Colossians 1:15-17; Revelation 3:14), and later with human form to redeem.(John 1:14). In this 'creature' form He appeared to the Patriarchs.

'Jehovah' = The Eternal, the immutable (unchangeable) one, 'He Who Was, and Is, and Is to Come.' (Divine Definition:- Genesis 21:33). God in covenant relation to His People, He is therefore especially the God of Israel; and the God of those who are redeemed, and are thus now 'in Christ'. We can say 'My God' but not 'My Jehovah', for Jehovah is 'My God.'

'Jah' = Is Jehovah in a special sense and relation. Jehovah as having 'become' our Salvation (Exodus 15:2). 'He Who IS and WAS, and IS TO COME.'

'El'= The Almighty (Elohim in all His strength and power).
It is rendered 'God' as Elohim is, but 'El' is, 'God the Omnipotent', 'Elohim' is 'God the Creator', putting His omnipotence into operation.
'El' is the God who knows all.(Genesis 14:18-22), and sees all (Genesis 16:13). and that performeth all things for His People (Psalm 57:2), and in Whom all the Divine attributes are concentrated.

'Eloah' = is Elohim, Who is to be worshipped. Eloah is God in relation to His will rather than His power. The first occurrence associates this name with worship (Deuteronomy 32:15-17), so it is used when contrast is being made with false gods or idols. Eloah is essentially 'the living God' in contrast with inanimate idols.

'Elyon' = Elyon (with 'El') is rendered 'The Most High God' in Genesis 14. It is 'El'; and 'Elohim' - not as the powerful Creator, but as 'the possessor of heaven and earth.' Hence the name is associated with Christ as the Son of 'the Highest' (Luke 1:35).
It is Elyon, - as possessor of the earth, Who divides the nations, 'their inheritance'. In Psalm 83:18, He is, 'over all the earth'.
'Elyon' - is the Dispenser of God's blessings in the earth; the blessings proceeding from a Priest Who is a King upon His throne (cp. Genesis 14:18-22 with Zechariah 6:13 & Zechariah 14:9).

'Shaddai' = 'Almighty'.
It is God ('El'), not as the source of Strength, but of grace; not as Creator, but as the Giver. Shaddai is the All-bountiful. This titles does not refer to His creative power, but to His power to supply all the needs of His people. Its first occurrence is in (Genesis 17:1), and is used to show Abraham that He Who called him out to walk alone before Him could supply all his need. Even so it is the title used in 2 Corinthians 6:18, where we are called to, 'come out,' in separation from the world. it is always used in connection with 'El'.

'Adon' = Is the Lord as Ruler in the earth.

'Adonai' = is the Lord in His relation to the earth; and as carrying out His purposes of blessing in the earth. With this limitation it is almost equivalent to Jehovah.

'Adonim' = is the pural of Adon, never used of man. Adonim carries with it all that Adon does, but in a greater and higher degree; and more especially as owner and proprietor. an 'Adon' may rule others who do not belong to him. Hence (without the article) it is often used of men. But Adonim is the Lord Who rules His own.

Adon - is the Lord as overlord or ruler,
Adonim - is the Lord as Owner.
Adonai - is the Lord as Blesser.

Praise His Holy Name!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

(Ref: Companion Bible Appendix (Not a direct quotation)

Loyal
Hello @PloughBoy,

Moses and the children of Israel sang a song unto the Lord following their deliverance from the forces of Egypt in the red sea:-

He is my God,
my father's God,

The word,' LORD,' is the translation of the Hebrew 'Yahh': ' Yahh,' (or Jah) is, 'Jehovah,' in a special sense and relation; Jehovah as having BECOME our Salvation.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
:pensive:

Loyal
Hello again,

'Elohim' = The Creator
The first occurrence of this word connects it with creation (Genesis 1:1). It indicates His relation to mankind as His creatures.
Elohim is God the Son , the living 'Word' with creature form to create. (John 1:1; Colossians 1:15-17; Revelation 3:14), and later with human form to redeem.(John 1:14). In this 'creature' form He appeared to the Patriarchs.

'Jehovah' = The Eternal, the immutable (unchangeable) one, 'He Who Was, and Is, and Is to Come.' (Divine Definition:- Genesis 21:33). God in covenant relation to His People, He is therefore especially the God of Israel; and the God of those who are redeemed, and are thus now 'in Christ'. We can say 'My God' but not 'My Jehovah', for Jehovah is 'My God.'

'Jah' = Is Jehovah in a special sense and relation. Jehovah as having 'become' our Salvation (Exodus 15:2). 'He Who IS and WAS, and IS TO COME.'

'El'= The Almighty (Elohim in all His strength and power).
It is rendered 'God' as Elohim is, but 'El' is, 'God the Omnipotent', 'Elohim' is 'God the Creator', putting His omnipotence into operation.
'El' is the God who knows all.(Genesis 14:18-22), and sees all (Genesis 16:13). and that performeth all things for His People (Psalm 57:2), and in Whom all the Divine attributes are concentrated.

'Eloah' = is Elohim, Who is to be worshipped. Eloah is God in relation to His will rather than His power. The first occurrence associates this name with worship (Deuteronomy 32:15-17), so it is used when contrast is being made with false gods or idols. Eloah is essentially 'the living God' in contrast with inanimate idols.

'Elyon' = Elyon (with 'El') is rendered 'The Most High God' in Genesis 14. It is 'El'; and 'Elohim' - not as the powerful Creator, but as 'the possessor of heaven and earth.' Hence the name is associated with Christ as the Son of 'the Highest' (Luke 1:35).
It is Elyon, - as possessor of the earth, Who divides the nations, 'their inheritance'. In Psalm 83:18, He is, 'over all the earth'.
'Elyon' - is the Dispenser of God's blessings in the earth; the blessings proceeding from a Priest Who is a King upon His throne (cp. Genesis 14:18-22 with Zechariah 6:13 & Zechariah 14:9).

'Shaddai' = 'Almighty'.
It is God ('El'), not as the source of Strength, but of grace; not as Creator, but as the Giver. Shaddai is the All-bountiful. This titles does not refer to His creative power, but to His power to supply all the needs of His people. Its first occurrence is in (Genesis 17:1), and is used to show Abraham that He Who called him out to walk alone before Him could supply all his need. Even so it is the title used in 2 Corinthians 6:18, where we are called to, 'come out,' in separation from the world. it is always used in connection with 'El'.

'Adon' = Is the Lord as Ruler in the earth.

'Adonai' = is the Lord in His relation to the earth; and as carrying out His purposes of blessing in the earth. With this limitation it is almost equivalent to Jehovah.

'Adonim' = is the pural of Adon, never used of man. Adonim carries with it all that Adon does, but in a greater and higher degree; and more especially as owner and proprietor. an 'Adon' may rule others who do not belong to him. Hence (without the article) it is often used of men. But Adonim is the Lord Who rules His own.

Adon - is the Lord as overlord or ruler,
Adonim - is the Lord as Owner.
Adonai - is the Lord as Blesser.

Praise His Holy Name!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

(Ref: Companion Bible Appendix (Not a direct quotation)
Hello @PloughBoy,

He is my God,
my father's God,

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
All "Anthropomorphic" declarations by a "Created" being from a "finite" mind. describing The "infinite" which is "Incomprehensible".
The Pride of life, not pointing to you here, "Complete". but those finite minds who gave us in writings to describe an "incomprehensible GOD". Those declarations was given to me too, over 40 years ago that you have "Posted" in Post # 2. And I knew from the start, "GOD" had to be more than that!

And GOD sent a "Theologian" my way who had a "PhD" in Theology from "YALE", "Dr. Charles Butler" over 40 years ago. And He did a "Lecture" in our closed "Session" for Ministers and Pastors only. When, i did't know what a "theologian" was! Or even knew about such creatures existed. Until the Pastor who was sitting beside me and said"Now that is a "Theologian"! He must likely saw my face, and The Bewilderment had taken over me! LOL!
Who is this, and the Way He talk about GOD! It was all "Scripture" he would **** that head and gaze into skies and his soul would look into "eternity" and grab "Light" beyond Light! And he was a Black man, and his words was not back home neck of the woods terminology. Although He was born and raise in the south, down in the woods. Behind a Mule. And he did pick cotton as kid. just like my Mama! LOL! But.

And He talked about "GOD".' And, yes he mention those words, you posted in post #4 and define them. Oh yes he was well acquainted in "Hebrew and Greek". But when that Man start talking about The Father, he was in his Seventies. I never knew or Had the concept, He went into another completely different arena in "describing" into "The "InComprehensibility" of an "INFINITE GOD"! He blew my mind, and "Imploded" my "Spirit" and in his language, he explain what he was going to do. "And GOD had place me there to receive such TRUTH, All of it was from the "BIBLE" That Theologian back every word up, and he had no "outlined" text before him. But my mind and spirit was so "Illuminated" about "The ALMIGHTY GOD", You see, I knew "Jesus as My Savior" then I got to know Jesus as my "Lord" and The "Holy Spirit" as my guide and Comforter, Then I got to know him as My Paraclete and Then to know him as my "Advocate". Then last of all i started Learning about "my Father" Who is "The 'ALMIGHTY GOD" and I have never been the same. For Jesus start revealing HIM to me. Why, because .maybe i wanted to know. That was my soul desirer, more than anything. and that too was The will and a Gift of GOD through The SON.

(Matthew 11)ESV
English Standard Version
"All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." .........

[
For it ain't your choice to know The Father] but you can call on HIM:pensive: But to know Him, or of HIM is a entirely different thing.:pensive:].

Many ain't going to like that, statement, even through The scriptures is before their eyes. For Jesus is "The WAY" not only to Salvation but also into The presence of "The ALMIGHTY 'GOD" for "The Curtain has been tore into. " and Jesus is sitting at The Right hand of The Father right now!:pensive:

King James Bible
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

"GOD" is not The descriptive words that is written on a piece of paper by a mortal man.:pensive: HE is "Infinite" beyond that. and No human words can describe HIM, or come near who HE is.

Now this is The GOD, I am trying to introduce by This Thread Titled. which is a "Futile" task.:pensive: But what a beginning, for in which, throughout "Eternity" which will never end, we who are The Sons of GOD will be forever and ever and ever, learning about our Father and who HE is and that Learning about HIM will never END! I am taking about a "GOD"! Who name is "Jealous" so says "The Holy Scriptures".

The bible says:
"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

And i have read what the Prophet said; and it radiants with The garments of a "Biblical Motif" in this Modern Day age.

A Lament over Zion
“They bend their tongues like bows; lies prevail over truth in the land. For they proceed from evil to evil, and they do not take Me into account,” declares the LORD. “Let everyone guard against his neighbor; do not trust any brother, for every brother deals craftily, and every friend spreads slander. Each one betrays his friend; no one tells the truth. They have taught their tongues to lie; they wear themselves out committing iniquity.…"

So it was then, so it is now. "Choose you this day. whom you will serve" The Unadulterated Word of GOD or The Teachings of a mortal man, about God.:pensive:

Who will we Bow down to? In the name of JESUS, man, beast, mother, father, a church, wife, husband, careers. The creature or The Creator?

PS. May i says this, all of my attention in posts and threads is to point all of us, me included into the very present of GOD and to recognize HIM as GOD and not a created creature or any created thing.

A reminder of what He has said and He is "Unchangeable" He never changes He never becomes, He is always . "GOD":pensive: And if you cannot grasp that , good!
What a great beginning, And what a wonder and exciting trip you have just begone.....If you cannot "Grasp" "GOD"!

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. ..You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing loving devotion to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments."

"And after We Been There "10,000" years, it will be just Like We 1st Began" [in knowing who it is]:pensive:

“When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining like the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we first begun.”:pensive:

Thank you JESUS! for "Illuminating" my soul and setting my spirit on Fire.:pensive: and when one rejoice, we all rejoice in "The True Body of Christ". For we are one.

Loyal
@PloughBoy says:-
A reminder of what He has said and He is "Unchangeable" He never changes He never becomes, He is always . "GOD

Dear @PloughBoy,

I do see and understand what you are saying. Looking at my entry again, ... ...

He is my God,
my father's God,

* I do realise that it was in relation to their experience of Him, that God (Yahh) had become, 'to them,' their salvation: Not that God Himself 'became' so. For He was to them, 'I AM THAT I AM': and as such would supply their every need:-

'And Moses said unto God,
Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel,
and shall say unto them,
The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you;
and they shall say to me,
What is His name?
what shall I say unto them?

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:
and He said, "Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I AM hath sent me unto you.'

And God said moreover unto Moses,
"Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,