• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Time Will Come When everybody on Earth Will Worship The BEAST It Never hit me like this before

Loyal
Well. To share the how's and when of your salvation. To others for their encouragement. Sharing your personal testimony of how you came to faith

Loyal
Hi @PloughBoy,

Please do not be deflected from your theme. Go back to the OP and successive entries you have made and ignore any attempts to deflect you.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
Well. To share the how's and when of your salvation. To others for their encouragement. Sharing your personal testimony of how you came to faith
That is a entirely different matter. And has Absolutely nothing to do with “Salvation“! This is about The Relationship with your Father, The GOD ALMIGHTY” The Head of “The TRIUNE”. Which is unspeakable it cannot to comprehend or entertain by a “Finite” mind. But The Final “Goal of Man”!

That Every “Child Of The Living GOD” will come too. And there are no words to express:pensive:

Loyal
Hit with such A Power! Known, but not Hit with so much Attention.

New American Standard Bible
All who live on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slaughtered.

I believe This Text of Scripture is project at a certain Time “EveryBODY” who Lives here. Will be Worshipping The Beast.

And only Confirms “The New Jerusalem” coming down from Heaven. And “Ruling From The Sky” and The 12 Gates to The City, for Those who Rule, may come in and Go out.

And no unclean thing can Come end, for There are “Guarding Angel at Each Gate.
Hello @PloughBoy,

Within recent weeks my attention has been drawn to this too, forcibly. I believe that the day for these events to find fruition are close at hand. For the stage it being set before our eyes.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
Hi @PloughBoy,

Please do not be deflected from your theme. Go back to the OP and successive entries you have made and ignore any attempts to deflect you.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
I got you, remember “we are different”

If you don’t mind; I am going to “Hyper Jump” you.

New American Standard Bible
All who live on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slaughtered.”

[There will be a time on earth there will be no “Saints” on Earth Period!]!!!!!

Everyone Here at That Time, Their names are Not Recorded in The Book” of Life of The Lamb”

At that Time, The True Nature of “ManKIND” will Be Revealed”

At That Time, ____________________.

Loyal
That is a entirely different matter. And has Absolutely nothing to do with “Salvation“! This is about The Relationship with your Father, The GOD ALMIGHTY” The Head of “The TRIUNE”. Which is unspeakable it cannot to comprehend or entertain by a “Finite” mind. But The Final “Goal of Man”!

That Every “Child Of The Living GOD” will come too. And there are no words to express:pensive:
The only way a person comes I to that relationship is through salvation.

Active
May I refresh this again on TalkJesus, I have forgot the number of Times I have made this statement here.

I am not a “Christian” and I am very Offended by any one Saying I am one! I am not a liar. I never really claim I am one. But I would be A liar if I said That I was Not A “Child of The Living GOD”

And To Back it Up, My GOD who is our GOD revealed To Me That is Who “I am”. And Believe me or not, He is Going To Back it Up! “Big Time”. :pensive:

PS. I did not look for Him, I did not search For Him, He Called me! He chose Me, I didn’t choose Him, neither did I desired Him.

No different from “Paul” traveling On “The Damascus Road”.
Background... so very important. The Jewish Believers are The Chosen People of YHWH. Saul renamed Paul was the first Messianic Jewish Believer, a.k.a. a Completed Jewish Believer after the Damascus Incident. Prior to that occurrence, Saul, a member of the Sanhedrin, believed, not only in YHWH but also believed he was serving Him by killing off the Adopted Christians. I, also, do not recall you remarking of the scales falling off your eyes after somebody led you to safety because you were blind. I'm sorry but you are not a Present-day Paul. It is totally possible that YHWH has called you but you are untaught and unstudied. That is the same point that 99.99 percent of the world finds itself in and all of you are the creations (children) of YHWH but you are not a Child of YHWH, a Christian.

You speak well when you admit you are not a Christian and YHWH has His Love Letter for you in the Bible.

So you're saying that God revealed to you that you are. According to God's Word it doesn't happen that way. Romans 10: 9-10. A person believes in their heart and then confession is made unto salvation... A Christian is a Christ follower.

Romans 8:16
“The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.”

15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)

18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us.

>>>19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.<<<
(We can claim it, but it has to be shown. Revealed! )

20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.

22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

>>>24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.

This is what the Scripture Speaks. The whole council has to be provided, and not singled out verses…for it changes what was meant. And why so many are lost thinking they have found it!

Active
Romans 8:16
“The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.”

15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)

18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us.

>>>19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.<<<
(We can claim it, but it has to be shown. Revealed! )

20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.

22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

>>>24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.

This is what the Scripture Speaks. The whole council has to be provided, and not singled out verses…for it changes what was meant. And why so many are lost thinking they have found it!
Friend, you do very well not to single out a verse but then you single out one small passage. The scriptures were not given to us with Book Titles, chapters, and, verses. The entire Bible is awarded to man as a letter from YHWH to His most precious creation, mankind. The scripture, from "In the Beginning" through the very last Amen of Revelation is one message and no portion of scripture can be fully understood without the light of all scripture shining out on it. This oneness is why only Scripture can interpret Scripture.

Friend, you do very well not to single out a verse but then you single out one small passage. The scriptures were not given to us with Book Titles, chapters, and, verses. The entire Bible is awarded to man as a letter from YHWH to His most precious creation, mankind. The scripture, from "In the Beginning" through the very last Amen of Revelation is one message and no portion of scripture can be fully understood without the light of all scripture shining out on it. This oneness is why only Scripture can interpret Scripture.

I agree:)

It’s the message of Salvation. Why it came. Who it came through. How it comes. And when it comes.

And I used to feel the same way also about verses and chapters. But they are indeed handy! When handling such a large amount of knowledge!

And this Particular chapter, is the one that Speaks of Gods Spirit testifying with our Spirit that we are Sons of God. And that the Creation eagerly awaits their revealing! What was given too Paul!

Active
I agree:)

It’s the message of Salvation. Why it came. Who it came through. How it comes. And when it comes.

And I used to feel the same way also about verses and chapters. But they are indeed handy! When handling such a large amount of knowledge!

And this Particular chapter, is the one that Speaks of Gods Spirit testifying with our Spirit that we are Sons of God. And that the Creation eagerly awaits their revealing! What was given too Paul!
All true and I am often guilty of using the number addresses when studying and some when replying. I like you take on the Scriptures. I pray that Plowboy begins to study to learn what he claims and does not claim to be, the LORD did call him here.

Loyal
:eyes:All true and I am often guilty of using the number addresses when studying and some when replying. I like you take on the Scriptures. I pray that Plowboy begins to study to learn what he claims and does not claim to be, the LORD did call him here.
Sorry my studying days been over. A long time ago. And I ain’t going backwards.

And may I ask, in kindness, “Who Told You To Pray For me”?
Do you take this task upon your own self or did some one tell you to do so”:eyes: sounds to me, you been eating off that Tree.

Just a simple question. No harm intentions. Just Curious.

Since you seem to have a urgent need to Abrupt The Thread’s Title. “ discussion“.

Active
At that Time, The True Nature of “ManKIND” will Be Revealed”

At That Time, ____________________.
Ever walk around at walmart and wonder how this shopping trip would go without the restrainer? Is that what you are saying? And that restrainer is a minister/messenger/angel of GOD?

Loyal
Ever walk around at walmart and wonder how this shopping trip would go without the restrainer? Is that what you are saying? And that restrainer is a minister/messenger/angel of GOD?
Mister, don’t try to pick and paste things together. Just read your Bible like you supposed to do and let GOD your Father Do the rest. Remember your Bible is A Book. That happens to have a collection of Books, Letters and poetry. But yet instill it is one Book.

So don’t try to figure, just make sure The Book is in you, all of it. And not the definitions of man about the book.