• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Time of "The Many" has fallen upon us and only "The Few" has conceded.

Loyal
American King James Version
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

American Standard Version
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.

(ISA. 29 : 13) ASV.
And the Lord said: For as much as this people draw nigh unto me, and with mouth and with their lips to honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment of men which hath been taught them.
[ teaching the commandments and doctrines of men]

Loyal
"The State of Theology" of America is out, "What do Americans think about Jesus Christ, the Bible, truth, and ethics? Ligonier Ministries State of Theology survey provides insights. Every two years, we take the theological temperature of the United States to help Christians better understand today's culture and equip the church with better insights for discipleship. Read some of our key finding from 2020 below and explore the data for yourself. This survey was completed in early March as concern related to "Covid-19" began to rise.

"We are getting few in numbers"

Note: There is also a results of "View UK 2018 Data" as well. And there is aso a "Template" to "Create your own Group Survey" as well. if interested to get a temperature of your own group.

Loyal
"Through my observational study myself throughout the USA for about 11 years, except for "Maine, New Hampshire, Idaho, Oregon, Alaska, and Hawaii, I did not visit, although many identify as christians, they had very little knowledge of the Bible, and their view of "The God of the Bible, was very limited but Had a View of God forming from their own imagination." This was by observation of conversation. But I did notice that "Quakers and Mennonites" was more warming than others, and they felt me as same. I guess because of my true "Baptist and Calvinist", Methodistic" and Reformation" heritage of ways. In short form, in layman words: "I study".
"The State of Theology Survey" has also proven that "The Word of God' is true" for it has already testifled that these thing shall come to pass" and will continue to grow worse to worse in the form of "many" and also they will be The "FEW". No matter what the church members and leaders may "Proclaim", "The Gospel of Jesus Christ" Proclaims there will be a great falling away from the truth. "There will be Many deceivers and Many who are deceived" More and more will be deceived and more and more will be deceivers . and "Holiness and Sanctification" will be evil spoken of.

Jesus, pre-eminence is view by our observation as well.

Loyal
Our numbers are becoming more clearer and clearer, as the dawn of the day start drawning unto the end of a certain era and there seems to be a sound of a approaching train , as it enters a station for distant travelers, that is traveling to a far, a faraway land. For these strange people, have a sense of a distance look of hope , stamp upon their faces with such alonging that is like no other but a handsment of a " peculiar people". For they are few in numbers as they "Ponder and watch the "Approaching Train"! Oh such a distance sound it has, but yet , it is so clear. It is , The sound, The Sound,,,,,,,,of His Return.:pensive:
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE POLITICS PLEASE! or RACE, but look at the christians who claim to be saved and those who don't claim to be "born Again" by their own mouths.

Loyal
Those numbers are frightening! above, But so True to :Holy Scripture"! Of those who calls themselves "Christians but say they are Not "Born Again" by their own mouths. Then imagine some of those who say they are "Born Again" but are not! Then the actual numbers who are really Saved, drops lower. "For Narrow is the Gate". If that does not , put a "Holy Fear" in You! As a True Child of GOD, I do not know what will. Something is wrong. :relieved: "Examine yourself to see whether you are really in the Faith"