• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Ten Virgins, 5 was wise and 5 was Foolish, Carrying Their Torches on Poles.

Active

The five unwise virgins are those people in the temporal churches that do all the correct churchianity activities (like tares that have been sown in) but are actually "none of His" (Romans 8:9). When He returns the door of salvation will be shut in their face as Jesus tells them "I do not know you"...now they may have said a magic prayer at some Billy Graham concert or took a bath (been baptized) and say "Lord, Lord, did we not do" thus and so "in your name?" But then Jesus will tell them "I never knew you". As these are make-believers having only believed by tradition or to attempt to escape hell for their decadent lifestyle and so on, but one thing is certain...they never had the Spirit of Christ in them.

At first the Darnel Wheat (Tares) look like real wheat (the genuine followers of Jesus) but as they grow over time you shall know them by their fruit....(Matthew 25:31-46), Who among us have the heart of Jesus? Among His alleged leadership in whom does His Spirit actually dwell (which can be seen over time)? You shall know them by their fruit!

Loyal
The five unwise virgins are those people in the temporal churches that do all the correct churchianity activities (like tares that have been sown in) but are actually "none of His" (Romans 8:9). When He returns the door of salvation will be shut in their face as Jesus tells them "I do not know you"...now they may have said a magic prayer at some Billy Graham concert or took a bath (been baptized) and say "Lord, Lord, did we not do" thus and so "in your name?" But then Jesus will tell them "I never knew you". As these are make-believers having only believed by tradition or to attempt to escape hell for their decadent lifestyle and so on, but one thing is certain...they never had the Spirit of Christ in them.

At first the Darnel Wheat (Tares) look like real wheat (the genuine followers of Jesus) but as they grow over time you shall know them by their fruit....(Matthew 25:31-46), Who among us have the heart of Jesus? Among His alleged leadership in whom does His Spirit actually dwell (which can be seen over time)? You shall know them by their fruit!
YES, and it also may have the attention for those to make "sure of Their "salvation" to examine themselves to see if they are really in The Faith.

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"

[Receiving Jesus, is not stating or repeating words :pensive: "I receive Jesus as my personal savior":eyes: now you saved. Mmmm:eyes: You better search.]

Active
YES, and it also may have the attention for those to make "sure of Their "salvation" to examine themselves to see if they are really in The Faith.

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"

[Receiving Jesus, is not stating or repeating words :pensive: "I receive Jesus as my personal savior":eyes: now you saved. Mmmm:eyes: You better search.]

Amen...also it was very difficult to read the yellow font color....

Loyal
Ah yes much better....Thanks PB....now back on topic (Sorry everyone)
Sometimes you have to walk in darkness before you can see "The Light" more clearly. :eyes: I said "sometimes" :pensive: And sometimes you have to "Walk in The Light before you can see the darkness in our life.

Active
It's commonly believed that the five unwise girls were stupid for not bringing along
enough oil for their light sources. That may be true, but I rather feel that their
stupidity was scarcely related to the oil and mostly related to abandoning their
posts.

Had they stuck to their guns (so to speak) they could've joined the procession
along with everyone else. They may have undergone some shame and
embarrassment for letting their light sources go out, but at least they wouldn't miss
the party.

In other words; they let the importance of trivia trump the greater importance of
greeting the groom; sort of like Nero concerning himself with trifles while Rome is
on fire all 'round the city.
_

Loyal
It's commonly believed that the five unwise girls were stupid for not bringing along
enough oil for their light sources. That may be true, but I rather feel that their
stupidity was scarcely related to the oil and mostly related to abandoning their
posts.

embarrassment for letting their light sources go out, but at least they wouldn't miss
the party.

In other words; they let the importance of trivia trump the greater importance of
greeting the groom; sort of like Nero concerning himself with trifles while Rome is
_
I think the WORD of GOD can speak for itself and GOD does not need a "corrupted " piece of Clay to interpreted it. No wonder everybody has been condemn to go to HELL! A lump of dirt trying to explain what GOD has said. Like GOD is dumb, and don't know how to get HIS message across to those whom HE wants HIS message to get too. I can see why HE don't want everybody in HIS Kingdom, They will try to have a election to vote HIM out, because they think they can run it better, and write a better "constitution". If he does not "convert" you, you ain't going. Because your JOB is to shut up and listen. And do what HE says to do. And if you don't understand, still shut up and wait. Until HE speak! I tell you right now HE ain't no man, You cannot debate, argue, or give Your opinion :eyes: He ain't taken it. No negotiations or debates. Now it is your choice.

Now Mrs. Know it all, He ain't your Husband:eyes: And if you have not obeyed "GOD" down here:eyes: With all of that mouth you got, back biting, "I ain't going to obey, i rather go to hell than obey that husband of mines.:eyes: You just might get your wish.

Now, the $100 question: What that got to do with The Title Thread? "5 was wise and 5 was Foolish":eyes:

Active
posts.

the party.

_

It had nothing to do with their intelligence....and just getting into a procession would not have changed anything...Jesus says He did not know them (hence they were not of Him)

Active
Jesus says He did not know them

The bridegroom's name isn't given.

I suspect the bridegroom was unfamiliar with all ten of those girls: even the five
who held their ground. The thing is; while the entrance was open, anybody who
wanted to was welcome to come on in and join the party, but once the door was
shut and festivities commenced, late arrivals were allowed in only if they were the
bridegroom's friends.
_

Active

I suspect the bridegroom was unfamiliar with all ten of those girls: even the five
shut and festivities commenced, late arrivals were allowed in only if they were the
bridegroom's friends.
_
Eisegesis is not truth verse 11 and the bridegroom is Christ...He did not know them

bridegroom's friends.
_

Loyal

bridegroom's friends.
_
With out a wedding garment on you will be ask to leave. friend or not. :eyes:
(Matthew 22)BSB
"But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. ‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’But the man was speechless. Then the king told the servants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’…"

GOD IS GOD! Now just think what a king will do, Now Just Think what a GOD will do! Come into His wedding , if the king said; "TIE him Hand And Foot" and THROW him into the Outer DARKNESS":eyes: .......For GOD is More Than a king, HE is The Maker of kings.

Active

bridegroom's friends.
_

He knows all that are His and the door had already been shut (verse 10)...also the Bible speaks in many places as to who the bridegroom is and it is Christ

Loyal
The words are "Anthropomorphic" we are new Creatures our bodies are Spirit Bodies We are nothing like human forms in Glory! you cannot think in Earthly terms you Cannot view in earthly terms or visions. "It does not yet appear what we shall be" The Institutional churches has ruin thought patterns of The True "Body of Christ" they think like normal regular unregenerated people Nominal Christians, as they refer to the contents of the Bible. There is no difference in their views. they have become so entangle their language their actions their words have become the same as one. The Nominal and the true christians have become one. In thoughts in actions and fellowship> And "Koinonia" have become a foreign particle and have become unknown in the "Body of Christ".
The have intertwine in loving fellowship, The very creatures GOD said do not Fellowship with these creatures! You have nothing in common with them!
But we have disobeyed and cast HIS words behind us and Ignored HIM,, But we still call HIM LORD , LORD and Do Nothing what He has told us to do!
But we all, are going to HEAVEN! By Ignoring the WORDS of GOD and Mocking HIM, By calling Him LORD, LORD and doing nothing what he has told us to do!

I go, i sit with whoever i want, i fellowship with whoever i want. I cherry pick my sinners, and condemn the rest. I condone"fornicators" and "adulterers" i condone unbelievers marrying believers, i condone unregenerated people instructing the Regenerated in biblical teaching. by the sins of omission. By we still call him LORD , LORD, LORD. now for those who says you can loose your salvation, are you guilty as charge? And for those who claim OSAO, if you are Guilty as charge. maybe You are not save, and think that you are. And you are in satan's delusions. "When they thought they were wise, they became Fools"

A Horrible thing to fall in,
Give this thing a serious Mediation you might die tomorrow, next week, you might fall down dead! And this was the Last message, of warning you may received! "Repent and Confess your sins" and give your life over to JESUS and You want nothing for your self. You surrender ALL!

Do not be a FOOL :pensive: Make sure of your "SALVATION" GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND TALK TO GOD!