• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The State of Theology,,, Survey test, where you stand? Have fun.

Active
  1. Jesus is the first and greatest being created by God.True or False?

DISAGREENOT SUREAGREE
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Loyal
Col 1:15; He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col 1:16; For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Col 1:17; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Just because He was the thing created in creation, doesn't mean He didn't exist before creation. How could He have created everything if He didn't exist yet?

Loyal
Explain how you came to that conclusion?

What does the second death relate to?
The second death is, I think, only mentioned in Revelation. Chapter 21 says

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

The second death relates to final judgement.

Active
The second death is, I think, only mentioned in Revelation. Chapter 21 says

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

The second death relates to final judgement.

I would offer

Its appointed for all men to die once. There will be no double jeopardy like that of the Pope Formosa Cadaver trial .Digging up dead bones and pronouncing judgment and then passes the bones around to be venerated .

The second death is the death of death itself .The letter of the law .Thou shall not or you will die and never rise to new spirit life . Death will be tossed into the judgment called fire and will never rise again and condemn through corruption another entire creation .