• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Right Woman

So I haven't been on here for a long time but I've been really struggling lately. I just got out of a relationship and I'm not necessarily hurt from the break up, I'm just confused by why I keep dating so many different woman. I've been on dates with many woman and have exclusively dated many woman as well. I just don't know what God is trying to show me. I want the right woman in my life but each time I get into a relationship, I assume she is the "one" and ends up being another break up. If anyone could pray for me or give me any advice or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Loyal
Stop looking. Wait for God to prompt someone to be interested in you, and then ask her (to insure yourself that God sent her) "Do you love God more than anything else in life?", and if her face brightens and she quickly says yes, ask her out. If she hesitates, tell her that if she has to think about it, she better find someone else.

Staff Member
Greetings @Flame2011 ,

This is GOOD advice!
Listen to it, if you are sincere about your situation, please.

Stop looking. Wait for God to prompt someone to be interested in you, and then ask her (to insure yourself that God sent her) "Do you love God more than anything else in life?", and if her face brightens and she quickly says yes, ask her out. If she hesitates, tell her that if she has to think about it, she better find someone else.

praying and wanting the best for you and our Father to be glorified.

Bless you ....><>

I had pretty much the same experience. The problem I had was making the relationship with another person more important than my relationship with my Savior and King. First establish your relationship with the King; making sure He is the Priority. The rest will fall into place.

Loyal
There it is above, and I'll add below

1215e3d707ede928d3554875e9269607.jpg

Active
I'm assuming that you're a Christian, I can't find where it says you are. First of all, you must date a Christian woman with the realization that she could be your future wife. You should not date a woman before you find out what kind of relationship she has with our Savior Jesus Christ.

Questions like, are you a Christian? How long have you been a Believer? where do you go to church? How often to you go to church? Can I go to your church with you? By going to her church with her you can discover if she's popular, has fellowship with other Believers and if they seem grounded.

Any woman who loves the Lord will not be offended at these questions and requests. They will know that you are very serious about a godly relationship. Do not have sex with the woman you date. That weakens every future relationship. If a woman wants to jump into the sack with you, she's not God's choice for you.

God will signal you as to the right one for you if she wants to wait until your wedding night before sex. You need a pure relationship before God. When you court a woman, there is a process where each of you investigate all your likes and dislikes. You two will discuss each one's "baggage" honestly. You don't want any surprises later on in the marriage. That will tell, that either one was not honest, while you were courting. Honesty and communication are vital for future relationships.

You want God's choice for your future wife? Do it God's way and you'll find her and your marriage will last until death do you part.