• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The path people have chosen

I have not been given alot of answers - I need people to talk to, not just have scriptures shown to me...

I guess I do need help, and perhaps this is why I have come here...

But I am scared, I don't know what to do, and it is frustrating when all people do here is quote all the time. Whatever happened to proper interraction?

We are giving you the help you just are not seeing it. What do you want? Be honest! Do you want to be helped and counseled? Or give your version of truth? There is only One truth and we have been showing it to you.I do practise what I preach I am a not perfect but I strive to be. God Bless

Maybe I do need some form of help and guidance. How come I can not see it?

I was sure my path was the right one. Now I am not sure. I just don't know what to do now!

first you need to pray to God and ask for your eyes to be opened and your heart unhardened. satan will use many lies to try and decieve you must truly seek truth. Talk to God and listen the bible tells us

Jam 4:7 For this cause be ruled by God; but make war on the Evil One and he will be put to flight before you.
Jam 4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Make your hands clean, you evil-doers; put away deceit from your hearts, you false in mind.

Tell satan and those false gods to leave you alone. Call on God the Father and He will come to you but you must listen. God Bless you ! You are in my prayers

So let me get this straight... In the eyes of God I am a heretic. Does this mean I should be stoned?

I am willing to have my eyes opened and my heart filled with joy and goodness, but it scares me. I tried praying before, but I was sure no one was listening.

ReligiousNaked said:
How all of a sudden did a topic suddenly disappear because you quoted a piece of stripture.

The simplest answer when a man mocks GOD, is to let GOD answer him, hence scripture.

Is this what you do when you have nothing more to add to a thread?

Yes. Is mocking what you usually do when confronted with honest answers to your questions? Or are you simply possessed by a spirit you have no control over?

I do however understand that I am being a little confrontational - for which I am humbly sorry.

You come to a Christian forum and mock our God, and call it a "little confrontational" ?

But... I find it hard to accept that empty gestures are the basis for your everyday lives.

The WORD OF GOD is not empty, but is the well spring of life for those who thirst after God.

How do you cope with it all?

How do you cope at all? You have no God, you have only little gods, whom you call higher gods, but they do not answer you when you call on them, not do they care you are lost and headed for a devils hell.

If you ever should call upon our God, He WILL answer and is more than willing to save your soul.

quoted from a PM to me:::

I am tracing you're pc . Get right or get lost !

It appears as though I am not welcome here. I thought all would be welcome here. Surely this is not the behaviour becoming of the people here?

That quote was from me ! I told you already 3 times ! You are playing games here and it is not welcomed ! You do not mock God on this site ! I'll say it again in the open for all to see . Get It Right Or Get Lost !!!!! BROTHERSINARMST4G

Oh religousnaked how my heart aches for you! Well you speak of wanting peace joy and comfort you try and cause strife at the same time. Which is it you choose God or satan? It is that simple and that is all brother is saying. Truly seek anwsers hence get it.... or continue on this "path" of being aggressive and leave. Have you tried what I have asked? God does not cause fear push thru it (the fear) tell it (the fear ) it has no power over you. GOd Bless

Sad how many lost are there

ReligiousNaked said:

It appears as though I am not welcome here. I thought all would be welcome here. Surely this is not the behaviour becoming of the people here?
We want to help! But at the same time there are people here that don't need to hear venom from a forlked tongue. Listen here and this is all i will say on the matter. after death there is only heaven or hell! Hell is eternal pain every type of pain you can think of physical and mental. Where heaven is every kind of peace you can think of physical and mental. It boils down to a choice you have to make. I see you already believe in our god though your opinion of him is lacking greatly.I know you don't like scripture but well i do. So read the book of job satan presented himself before god and asked god to test this man and god said yes all he has is in your hands.BUT his life thou shall not touch. Satan obeyed our god.There is only one true god if there are any other(and thats a big if) then they will fall on their faces to our god! MAY TRUTH FIND YOU IN JESUS MOST POWERFUL NAME:AMEN

Last edited:
ReligiousNaked said:

A wolf in sheep`s clothing, is still a wolf. Your pretense at youth ( 35 ? :confused: ) and innocence, and insincere pleas for help, mixed in with subtle hints, and bold mockery, tells why you are here.
It`s interesting how some people come to these forums, and get upset because we won`t all play dumb for them, and then respond with the usual, poor helpless me/ how unchristian of you, routine. :confused:
A lesson for the next time round Religious, don`t be so quick to bare your teeth, and you might no be so quickly shown the door

BROTHERSINARMST4G :thumbs_up

My true age is 23, not 35 - the DOB I chose is a standard one in computer terms as it signifies the beginning of the epoch - the date from which most other dates are calculated.

There is less mockery here than you may think - my motives are less destructive than you may also think. I have to know what I am doing is right or wrong, and many of you have been kind enough to tell me. Today I will try praying, and see whether it is a path that feels right for me.

ReligiousNaked,

Brother, think of it like this for a moment.

You are on a college campus and you are feeling ill. Lightheaded, feverish, cramping, blurred vision, and confusion are all setting in. You stumble into the Med school full of pre-med and grad school medical students. They see that you are sick and in need of medical attention. You tell them your simptoms best as you can and they say you have encyphlodecloitis, and need to see a doctor imediately.
Do you...
A) Listen to them and seek medical attention.
B) Tell them they are wrong and you instead have congrophylocis.
C) Ask them what encyphlodecloitis is or how you got it?
D) Enrol yourself into Theatre classes.
E) Both A and C

NOTE: You have no knowledge of either congrophylocis, encyphlodecloitis, or any other sickness. You are not pre-med.

NOTE: encyphlodecloitis, and congrophylocis are completely fictional and any resemblance to an actual illness is completely by accident. :)

What you have done here at TJesus is chosen B. We are not the 'doctors'. We are just students to his grace and love. Please take what we say here as it's coming from loving brothers and sisters that are passionate to see you don't fall into Satans hands. We don't like him much, and don't want to see anyone fall for his lies. Please brother, pray that the Lord show you his grace, and open your heart.

I'll be praying for you in love.

God bless you,
Nigh

ReligiousNaked said:
My true age is 23, not 35 - the DOB I chose is a standard one in computer terms as it signifies the beginning of the epoch - the date from which most other dates are calculated.

There is less mockery here than you may think - my motives are less destructive than you may also think. I have to know what I am doing is right or wrong, and many of you have been kind enough to tell me. Today I will try praying, and see whether it is a path that feels right for me.
Proverbs 14:1
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

The question is not whether this path "feels" right to you, it is do you want to stay in bondage or do you want to be free, do you want to live etenally or suffer an eternal death?

When you put it like that Jiggy, its not a difficult decision.

On a related note, I prayed this morning (one person on here will obviously not believe me). Personally I have family issues which I prayed for, plus other stuff.

Maybe when I stop receiving unpleasant private messages I will try praying for that person also.

Administrator
Staff Member
ReligiousNaked said:
My God has the same name as your God - I call him God.

Why.. do you have a pet name for yours, such as "Susan"?

Then why is your "god" making you feel pain and darkness while ours the only true living GOD makes us feel joy and peace?

Administrator
Staff Member
ReligiousNaked said:

Just because someONE person sent you something like that, does not mean 3,000 other members do not welcome you here. This is my site, and I surely welcome you here. I do not know who is sending you such pm's but let me tell you something, the devil is trying to give you the bad impression about Talk Jesus being driving you away, yet GOD was the one who brought you here. Follow GOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Administrator
Staff Member
ReligiousNaked said:

I believe you are lost seeking to be saved, and I praise GOD for that. I am happy that you are choosing the right path. God bless you

Thank you Chad. I have now received 7 of these private messages - all threatening. I have also been banned from the shoutbox for reasons unbeknown to me...

ReligiousNaked said:
Indeed I do think there is more than one true God. Is this so wrong?

Your God may have led you to where you are now, but he is weak and in a changing world he is falling by the wayside. I was deceived some time ago, and sought a better, higher God.

The path I am on now is one of the real truth...

There is less mockery here than you may think - my motives are less destructive than you may also think.

One would`nt expect you to consider mocking GOD a big deal, since you, in your own words, don`t recognize him worthy to be compared to your god.
The only real obvious truth in that statement is I do "think".

I have to know what I am doing is right or wrong, and many of you have been kind enough to tell me.

ALL were kind enough to tell you, but you quickly took opportunity to divide.
I think you know exactly what you are doing.

Today I will try praying, and see whether it is a path that feels right for me.

In light of the above quote, I`m curious, whom are you praying too?

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked:

Follow GOD. Amen