• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The path people have chosen

I have chosen the only path that leads to life eternal, I follow Jesus the Christ. How about you ReligiousNaked?
What path are you on?

Administrator
Staff Member
Actually, many come here by what they think is "accident". They end realizing that GOD brought them here because GOD loves them, and loves YOU too :)

GOD wants to reach to you, through Jesus Christ. He wants you to call out to Him in Jesus name and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. He loves you so much. It was no coincidence nor accident that you are here.

Being the owner of this site, take my word for it when I tell you there are no "accidnets" of the unsaved coming to Talk Jesus. It is plainly and clearly by GOD's grace and calling you out.

I hope you will accept Jesus Christ as your Savior brother. We all love you and GOD loves you above all.

My path seems one of darkness and hatred. I find myself willing pain and suffering upon others, almost on a daily basis.

Is it wrong to follow a god who may not look at me from above, but one from below?

Guess it depends on where you want to end up.
If you want to spend your eternity in pain and suffering and death with your god, you can share in his future, which is the easy thing to do, or you can choose to take the path that leads to Life. When you choose Jesus(life) you will find freedom like you have never experienced. When you begin to live for Jesus the Christ you will also find that you have power and authority over the god you are following now. Jesus suffered and died for you, so that you can have the opertunity to choose life. I exercise the authority given me by Christ over satan right now and forbid him to interfere in your choosing. Please let God speak to your heart and choose life. If you need some one to talk with privately there are many available in TJ that can help you, feel free to contact me also. I am praying for you to make the right choice. ReligiousNaked, there is no place you can feel more accepted than in Christ.

Dear relgiousnaked . I too used to cause much pain to others on purpose and by accident . Allot of my motives were deep inside of me . When my parents got divorced , I though I was ok with it . But Thats when i started getting very violent towards others . I believed in family because thats what my dad always taught me . Then he leaves us behind like trash on a curb ! It took me awhile to acknowledge that I hated my dad for leaving us . So other people suffered instead . I got a job as a bouncer only so I could beat someone up 4 nights a week . What a release i thought . God has since healed me of my past , and with my dad . But God showed me my dad was wrong in what he did , and showed me that he doesn't care about it . God showed me to forgive him , and that took a long time . But now I am free , and I can see clearly through Gods love how to be a dad and treat my children . The problem i had with inflicting pain on others was deep inside of me , and Jesus Christ helped me . We all get hurt by others allot of the time . But I know that this is not what God ever wanted for all of us , and he allowed me to see the evil behind it . But not until I hurt allot of innocent people . I hope you too find the love that I have found , because you certainly were meant to feel it ! People will always hurt you , and you will hurt others at times . But Gods love can heal them both . Brother Mike :love: :boy_hug:

I have never physically hurt anyone, but my thoughts lie deep and in a very dark place.

Previously God screamed at me to hate gays, that they are wrong and need to be eliminated from our great planet. I still believe this to be the case.

But, I feel that God alone can't guide me in all I need to do. There is another force, a greater force that must guide me. Surely this is the right path?

ReligiousNaked said:
...Is it wrong to follow a god who may not look at me from above, but one from below?

I really don't know how to answer that, because there is only one true God. Are you saying there is more than one God? If so, then I think you need to consider the truth. That there is ONE God, and he created all the universe, and one day Satan will take a knee before God and declair him the One true God, and all those people standing behind Satan will know that they have been decieved. (I wonder what look will be on there faces?) I pray that Satan will not have a single soul behind him, but we know that is not so. So I pray that YOU will not be decieved, but will be covered in truth and God's unending love for you.

God bless us all,
Nigh

Indeed I do think there is more than one true God. Is this so wrong?

Your God may have led you to where you are now, but he is weak and in a changing world he is falling by the wayside. I was deceived some time ago, and sought a better, higher God.

The path I am on now is one of the real truth...

ReligiousNaked said:
Indeed I do think there is more than one true God. Is this so wrong?

Your God may have led you to where you are now, but he is weak and in a changing world he is falling by the wayside. I was deceived some time ago, and sought a better, higher God.

The path I am on now is one of the real truth...
So what is your god's name? Mine is Jesus the Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

If you have a bowl of fruit, do you sort and discard the overly ripe items? - of course not. The ripe fruit is the fruit tainted not by your God, but the fruit is as juicy and tasty as the others.

How do other people here liken their God?

A weak God, as you call Him, would not have been able to watch His own Son die, so you could have eternal life, Religious. Jesus Christ died for you, and you call Him weak? You cannot name another "god", that would ever have done that for you. The "real truth" about the path you are on, is that it leads only to death.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

How all of a sudden did a topic suddenly disappear because you quoted a piece of stripture. Is this what you do when you have nothing more to add to a thread?

I do however understand that I am being a little confrontational - for which I am humbly sorry. But... I find it hard to accept that empty gestures are the basis for your everyday lives. How do you cope with it all?

1Jo 4:1 My loved ones, do not put your faith in every spirit, but put them to the test, to see if they are from God: because a great number of false prophets have gone out into the world.
1Jo 4:2 By this you may have knowledge of the Spirit of God: every spirit which says that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God:
1Jo 4:3 And every spirit which does not say this is not from God: this is the spirit of Antichrist, of which you have had word; and it is in the world even now.
1Jo 4:4 You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
1Jo 4:5 They are of the world, so their talk is the world's talk, and the world gives ear to them.
1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he who has the knowledge of God gives ear to us; he who is not of God does not give ear to us. By this we may see which is the true spirit, and which is the spirit of error.
1Jo 4:7 My loved ones, let us have love for one another: because love is of God, and everyone who has love is a child of God and has knowledge of God.
1Jo 4:8 He who has no love has no knowledge of God, because God is love.
1Jo 4:9 And the love of God was made clear to us when he sent his only Son into the world so that we might have life through him.
1Jo 4:10 And this is love, not that we had love for God, but that he had love for us, and sent his Son to be an offering for our sins.
1Jo 4:11 My loved ones, if God had such love for us, it is right for us to have love for one another.
1Jo 4:12 No man has ever seen God: if we have love for one another, God is in us and his love is made complete in us:
1Jo 4:13 And his Spirit which he has given us is the witness that we are in him and he is in us.
1Jo 4:14 And we have seen and give witness that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
1Jo 4:15 Everyone who says openly that Jesus is the Son of God, has God in him and is in God.
1Jo 4:16 And we have seen and had faith in the love which God has for us. God is love, and everyone who has love is in God, and God is in him.
1Jo 4:17 In this way love is made complete in us, so that we may be without fear on the day of judging, because as he is, so are we in this world.
1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love: true love has no room for fear, because where fear is, there is pain; and he who is not free from fear is not complete in love.
1Jo 4:19 We have the power of loving, because he first had love for us.
1Jo 4:20 If a man says, I have love for God, and has hate for his brother, his words are false: for how is the man who has no love for his brother whom he has seen, able to have love for God whom he has not seen?
1Jo 4:21 And this is the word which we have from him, that he who has love for God is to have the same love for his brother.

Proverbs 15:3, "The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good."
Psalm 33:18, "Behold the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy."
1 Timothy 2:3-6, "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."
Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Romans 3:10-18, "As it is written, THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE.
THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD.
THEY ARE ALL GONE OUT OF THEY WAY, THEY ARE TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE;THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO NOT ONE. THEIR THROAT IS AN OPEN SEPULCHRE; WITH THEIR TONGUES THEY HAVE USED DECEIT; THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS: WHOSE MOUTHS IS FULL OF CURSING AND BITTERNESS: THEIR FEET ARE SWIFT TO SHED BLOOD: DESTRUCTION AND MISERY ARE IN THEIR WAYS: AND THEY WAY OF PEACE HAVE THEY NOT KNOWN: THERE IS NO FEAR OF GOD BEFORE THEIR EYES."
Romans 5:12, "Wherefore as by one man(Adam) sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned."
Romans 6:23," For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord."
John 3:16, " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Roman 10:9-10, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Romans 10:13, "FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED."
John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
John 10:10, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
Isaiah 55:11, " So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Matthew 24:35, " Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
Hebrews 4:12, For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

MAY THE WORD OF GOD SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

Last edited:
2Ti 4:1 I give you orders, before God and Christ Jesus, who will be the judge of the living and the dead, and by his revelation and his kingdom;
2Ti 4:2 Be preaching the word at all times, in every place; make protests, say sharp words, give comfort, with long waiting and teaching;
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not take the true teaching; but, moved by their desires, they will get for themselves a great number of teachers for the pleasure of hearing them;
2Ti 4:4 And shutting their ears to what is true, will be turned away to belief in foolish stories.
2Ti 4:5 But be self-controlled in all things, do without comfort, go on preaching the good news, completing the work which has been given you to do.

It seems you are all well versed in the art of cut and paste. Do you actually follow it, or just copy it into replies?

Sometimes it is a bit like trying to talk to a recorded message here... is there anyone out there who can help me here. You are all telling me I am doing wrong, yet you must understand I have been hurt before, am quite young and possibly need re-guidance. Cut and paste does not help here.

Anyone?

ReligiousNaked said:
My God has the same name as your God - I call him God.

Why.. do you have a pet name for yours, such as "Susan"?

ReligousNaked . You have been given allot of answeres . I am starting to see you are no more that a person trying to cause trouble here ! The love and kindness of God are not to be mocked ! You insulted the only true GOD
[Jehovah Is His Name ] not susan ! You better get to you're point now because you will not last very much longer ! BROTHERSINARMST4G :thumbs_do