• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The number of the beast has finally been revealed!

The 2nd Beast of Revelation is the cult of Freemasonry, and this teaching proves it through scripture. Freemasonry is a form of witchcraft, and they've used the occult power of the antichrist's kingdom to manipulate humanity to an incredible degree the last 50 years:

You can check the video here:

Loyal
I don’t have to look at a video, it is a cult and and a lot of Greek sororities and fraternities are too! And they have the nerve of saying founded on “Christian principals”. And a lot of pastors and ministers and church going women and men is in covenant with these associations. Most of These institutional churches wear these other associations as if they were a badge of honor. How in the world can a person site the rites of a Greek god or goddess and be in a covenant agreement with others that believes and practices other religions be a true covenant follower of “Jesus Christ” ! You cannot walk in the “New Covenant” of Jesus Christ” and walked in the Covenant of these so called societies and walk with Jesus! I do not care how many Jesus prayer’s , Jesus title songs, bible classes, Sunday school, church choir’s, soup kitchen’s spoon dipped programs you belong to, You CANNOT serve two master’s! And The Lord God Almighty is a jealous God. And since a person is apart of that other Group! You Cannot serve God, Why? Because He will not Allow you too! But He has given you a Reprobate mind to make you think you are! Where do you find all that in the Bible? For those who don’t know: Genesis to Revelation! Thanks for the post. So many “Christians” are neither Cold or Hot! They are just nice! And they think “Cold” is just sitting around and not saying anything. Sad

I don’t know nothing about a 2 beast but a cult of another god is another false god. And I know what the real God feels about having any type of Covenant with any type of Greek god or goddesses.

Loyal
The only problem here about the number of the beast 666, is that every “biblical scholar” or student of the bible that has a very good study bible knows that the number 666 is not in the original text, it is a typo by earlier translators. The number is 617 if I remember correctly. And John most likely was referring to “Nero” who was known in private as “The Beast” because of what He did to “Christians” in the arena with his mouth, while dress in wild animals skins. Known historical fact. What that man did to Christians in that colosseum, I will never set my feet no where near Rome! And if you think Able’s blood cries out in Genesis, the blood that was shed in Rome is screaming!

Active
And that no man may buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME OF THE BEAST, or THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

I'm thinking that this mark issue is no more than a taxation issue that shows loyalty to the government. It is when we buy or sell that taxes are collected and there shall be
a raiser of taxes stand up in the glory of the beast kingdom.

Dan 11:20 "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle."

It's this guy who shall be a worldly raiser of taxes and use the biometric imprinting of humans to allow taxation of all accounts at the point of sale to make sure that all
imposed taxes are collected. Consider the damage that Covid-19 is doing to the world economy now and it isn't over yet. What will round 2 or 3 do to that economy?
Eventually there will come a reckoning and taxation will be the only way out for the government(s) of the world and that does not mean that Covid-19 is the culprit, but it may be a precursor of what is to come.

But to those perfected by their own cross experience it truly is irrelevant for they will move on or die at that time as physical life will have become dross and they will truly
be able to say for them to die is gain.

The only problem here about the number of the beast 666, is that every “biblical scholar” or student of the bible that has a very good study bible knows that the number 666 is not in the original text, it is a typo by earlier translators. The number is 617 if I remember correctly. And John most likely was referring to “Nero” who was known in private as “The Beast” because of what He did to “Christians” in the arena with his mouth, while dress in wild animals skins. Known historical fact. What that man did to Christians in that colosseum, I will never set my feet no where near Rome! And if you think Able’s blood cries out in Genesis, the blood that was shed in Rome is screaming!

If you don't mind, could you prove that it's not in the original text?

And that no man may buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME OF THE BEAST, or THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

I'm thinking that this mark issue is no more than a taxation issue that shows loyalty to the government. It is when we buy or sell that taxes are collected and there shall be
a raiser of taxes stand up in the glory of the beast kingdom.

Dan 11:20 "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle."

It's this guy who shall be a worldly raiser of taxes and use the biometric imprinting of humans to allow taxation of all accounts at the point of sale to make sure that all
imposed taxes are collected. Consider the damage that Covid-19 is doing to the world economy now and it isn't over yet. What will round 2 or 3 do to that economy?
Eventually there will come a reckoning and taxation will be the only way out for the government(s) of the world and that does not mean that Covid-19 is the culprit, but it may be a precursor of what is to come.

But to those perfected by their own cross experience it truly is irrelevant for they will move on or die at that time as physical life will have become dross and they will truly
be able to say for them to die is gain.

Freemasonry harrasses people to recruit them. They've attempted to recruit me over and over the last 10 years. This is what having the number of his name. All they want is for you to submit, and when you submit you are submitting to the antichrist's kingdom.

Active
Freemasonry harrasses people to recruit them. They've attempted to recruit me over and over the last 10 years. This is what having the number of his name. All they want is for you to submit, and when you submit you are submitting to the antichrist's kingdom.

Don't know a thing about freemasonry

Loyal
I wouldn't say Wikipedia is a reliable source. They have many liberal ties.

From Rev 13:18; original Greek manuscripts.

ἑξακόσιοι
hexakosioi
hex-ak-os'-ee-oy
Plural ordinal from G1803 and G1540; six hundred: - six hundred.
Total KJV occurrences: 1

ἑξήκοντα
hexēkonta
hex-ay'-kon-tah
The tenth multiple of G1803; sixty: - sixty [-fold], threescore.
Total KJV occurrences: 8

G1803
ἕξ
hex
hex
A primary numeral; six: - six.
Total KJV occurrences: 12

Loyal
Well look in your personal biblical library, at home then. If you were at my house, then you could search for yourself. All serious biblical students over the years has a collection of bibles , lexicons, “ISBE”, fasting and skipping meals, in ordered to purchase such treasures. “ he sales all he has to
Purchase such treasured”. If you are not that serious and forsake all! Why are me you having this conversation of debate? Anyone knows the internet comes up short concerning deep study of biblical truth. “ The lazy mans path”. They climbs through the window. Then fly away and claims I know I know I know, like the “Bumble Bee” who after he bores a hole, fly away sayings I know, I know, but never staying around long enough to understand that you must make “honey”, instead of flying around making a lot of noise.

Why do Christians thinks that the only thing they have to do is “pull it up on the internet, and then “Presto” they got it!!! No time no prayer no deep research no meditation in truth.
Now days they treat biblical truth like going to “MacDonalds” and “Burger King’s” have it your way, fast food Restaurants, the homemade prepared meal has become a endangered species. And mom’s homemade hot“Apple pie” do not exists But as a name on a product on a “supermarket shelf”! “he that hears let him understand”. This path is narrow and hard and the enemy is smart and crafty and speaks Greek too. And internet suave as well. Shalom Sorry for being so fascinated.

Loyal
Well look in your personal biblical library, at home then. If you were at my house, then you could search for yourself. All serious biblical students over the years has a collection of bibles , lexicons, “ISBE”, fasting and skipping meals, in ordered to purchase such treasures.

I am past 60 years old. I own over 20 Bible. Over 16 different versions. 3 different langauges. I have attended 3 Bible colleges. Taught at some of them.
My daughter teaches Greek at another one. I own 6 sets of lexicons in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic. I own Logos, eSword, and Olive Tree.
I own one Bible that is over 310 years old. I own a Vines, a Naves, and a copy of the Dead Sea scrolls. I have posted over 6000 messages here on TalkJesus
over the last 12 years. (Not to mention some other sites I use from time to time). I have led about a dozen different Bible studies over the years. I have taught
Sunday school a few times.

How much more studious would you like me to be?

2 Tim 2:15; Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Cor 11:16; I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.

Loyal
Well look in your personal biblical library, at home then. If you were at my house, then you could search for yourself. All serious biblical students over the years has a collection of bibles , lexicons, “ISBE”, fasting and skipping meals, in ordered to purchase such treasures. “ he sales all he has to
Purchase such treasured”. If you are not that serious and forsake all! Why are me you having this conversation of debate? Anyone knows the internet comes up short concerning deep study of biblical truth. “ The lazy mans path”. They climbs through the window. Then fly away and claims I know I know I know, like the “Bumble Bee” who after he bores a hole, fly away sayings I know, I know, but never staying around long enough to understand that you must make “honey”, instead of flying around making a lot of noise.

Why do Christians thinks that the only thing they have to do is “pull it up on the internet, and then “Presto” they got it!!! No time no prayer no deep research no meditation in truth.
Now days they treat biblical truth like going to “MacDonalds” and “Burger King’s” have it your way, fast food Restaurants, the homemade prepared meal has become a endangered species. And mom’s homemade hot“Apple pie” do not exists But as a name on a product on a “supermarket shelf”! “he that hears let him understand”. This path is narrow and hard and the enemy is smart and crafty and speaks Greek too. And internet suave as well. Shalom Sorry for being so fascinated.
I wonder if you could try to be a bit more pompous in your posts. It would be most appreciated

Loyal
I am past 60 years old. I own over 20 Bible. Over 16 different versions. 3 different langauges. I have attended 3 Bible colleges. Taught at some of them.
My daughter teaches Greek at another one. I own 6 sets of lexicons in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic. I own Logos, eSword, and Olive Tree.
I own one Bible that is over 310 years old. I own a Vines, a Naves, and a copy of the Dead Sea scrolls. I have posted over 6000 messages here on TalkJesus
over the last 12 years. (Not to mention some other sites I use from time to time). I have led about a dozen different Bible studies over the years. I have taught
Sunday school a few times.

How much more studious would you like me to be?

2 Tim 2:15; Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Cor 11:16; I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.
I figure you did. LOL, you are one of the knowledgeable ones on here! LOL!

Loyal
So in other words, no one wears the garments of what I stated in post #10. I think I did used the right “English Syntax” and not harming truly honest biblical students of the bible. Who prayerfully study the truth. For we know, before the “canon of “Holy Scripture “ was determined,
we have 100’s and 100’s of non-canonical “Scripture “ written by disciples and non-disciples and false copies upon copies about the Christian faith. And the internet have made available of so much of these “adulterated biblical “material and the masses has enlighten themselves as if they were tasty morsels.

I am Just trying to get others to pay attention to these practices that has wondered into the “sheepfold”. Because no one will speak up it seems. But many are bold enough to speak up against the truth For the Bible is a living witness of these practices.

Loyal
@BCHYH

As soon as I saw your post today one reply came to mind.

Nothing new here.

Then I read @PloughBoy's reply, it fits exactly what I was going to say, so I am sure my brother in Christ will not mind me adding it...

I don’t have to look at a video, it is a cult and a lot of Greek sororities and fraternities are too! And they have the nerve of saying founded on “Christian principals”