• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Most Unpardonable Sins

The Unpardonable Sins
manmade.jpg

Eternal sins, Unforgivable sins, Unpardonable sins, or Ultimate sins are which are not forgiven by God

What counts as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.

Matthew 12:30-33 (NKJV) He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Matthew 12: 31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12: 33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.

Trampoline under foot, with the blood of Christ
(Hebrews 10:28-31)

endgame.jpg
Romans 1:28-32 (NKJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Hebrews 6:4-6 (NKJV)
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Revelation 11:7-8 (NKJV) When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Hebrews 10:28-31 (NKJV) Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy
who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Mark 3:29 (KJV) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Leviticus 17:11-12 (NKJV) For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.' Therefore, I said to the children of Israel, 'No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.'

Trampoline underfoot the blood of Christ
Monstrance-kiss.jpg
these are those who have (Trampoline) the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? that great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified every day this is blaspheme against the Holy Ghost will be not never forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation: if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened

The Whole Congregation
&
Under the Holy See

6c84252555ec44ccc786ae609626cba4.jpg
Ezekiel 33:4-6 (ESV) if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life.
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.

R-45.gif
1 Corinthians 2:7-11 (ESV) But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except for the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

a little note

why do I give this information, this call the Great Commission
Matthew 28: 16-20

Active
if you say so
John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

That is the only sin that matters whereby the Holy Ghost not being in them, they are already condemned.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Believers are not to believe every spirit but test them. 1 John 4:1 and the line of discernment is the real indwelling Holy Spirit is in them 1 John 4:2 for where Christ is presently but the spirit of the antichrist is outside of them to be felt as visiting with signs and wonders or coming over the saved believer in seducing them to chase after them to receive again for a sign. 1 John 4:3-4 That is why tongues have to be tested too so they are not speaking pagan's supernatural tongues of gibberish nonsense whereas the real God's gift of tongues is a foreign language to speak unto the people 1 John 4:5-6

1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Even Jesus informed us for how we will know the real Holy Spirit by Him dwelling in us from how the world knows other spirits in how they can see the receiving of those spirits as it happens.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

So you are allowed to test the spirits in discerning with Him the real indwelling Holy Ghost from the spirits of the antichrist that are in the world. Below is Paul's message as the same as the apostle john in 1 John 4:1-6

2 Corinthians 11:1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

That is the only sin that matters whereby the Holy Ghost not being in them, they are already condemned.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Believers are not to believe every spirit but test them. 1 John 4:1 and the line of discernment is the real indwelling Holy Spirit is in them 1 John 4:2 for where Christ is presently but the spirit of the antichrist is outside of them to be felt as visiting with signs and wonders or coming over the saved believer in seducing them to chase after them to receive again for a sign. 1 John 4:3-4 That is why tongues have to be tested too so they are not speaking pagan's supernatural tongues of gibberish nonsense whereas the real God's gift of tongues is a foreign language to speak unto the people 1 John 4:5-6

1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Even Jesus informed us for how we will know the real Holy Spirit by Him dwelling in us from how the world knows other spirits in how they can see the receiving of those spirits as it happens.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

So you are allowed to test the spirits in discerning with Him the real indwelling Holy Ghost from the spirits of the antichrist that are in the world. Below is Paul's message as the same as the apostle john in 1 John 4:1-6

2 Corinthians 11:1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Greetings

I don't look at youtube, but I do read the word, and how do you know, if the Holy Spirit isn't active as we speak
Even Satan knows the scriptures
flat-550x550-075-f.jpg

James 2:19 (NKJV) You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe--and tremble!

Active
Greetings

I don't look at youtube, but I do read the word, and how do you know, if the Holy Spirit isn't active as we speak
Even Satan knows the scriptures
flat-550x550-075-f.jpg

James 2:19 (NKJV) You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe--and tremble!
I did include the word before linking that video.

How does the Lord help you apply the word in testing the spirits in knowing the difference between the real indwelling Holy Spirit received by faith in Jesus Christ versus the visitations of the spirits of the antichrist in seeking after them for signs?

I did include the word before linking that video.

How does the Lord help you apply the word in testing the spirits in knowing the difference between the real indwelling Holy Spirit received by faith in Jesus Christ versus the visitations of the spirits of the antichrist in seeking after them for signs?
greetings
by asking Hin His favorite word

Active
On a side note there are some sins which cry to heaven for vengeance.
  • Murder - "The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.” (Genesis 4.10)"
  • Sodomy and all that LGB and Alphabet person perversions. - “Then the Lord said, ‘The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.'” (Genesis 18.20-21)"
  • Oppression of the poor - “Do not take advantage of the widow or the fatherless. If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry.” (Exodus 22.22-23)
    “The Israelites groaned in their slavery and cried out, and their cry for help because of their slavery went up to God.” (Exodus 2.24)
  • Defrauding workers of their wages - “Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns. Pay them their wages each day before sunset, because they are poor and are counting on it. Otherwise they may cry to the Lord against you, and you will be guilty of sin.” (Deuteronomy 24.14-15)"
    “Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.” (James 5.4)
Some people have been pushing the lie that people can repent after death. Absurd. Unthinkable. Once you're dead, it's too late. There is no post-death option for repentance.

Active
On a side note there are some sins which cry to heaven for vengeance.
  • Murder - "The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.” (Genesis 4.10)"
  • Sodomy and all that LGB and Alphabet person perversions. - “Then the Lord said, ‘The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.'” (Genesis 18.20-21)"
  • Oppression of the poor - “Do not take advantage of the widow or the fatherless. If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry.” (Exodus 22.22-23)
    “The Israelites groaned in their slavery and cried out, and their cry for help because of their slavery went up to God.” (Exodus 2.24)
  • Defrauding workers of their wages - “Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns. Pay them their wages each day before sunset, because they are poor and are counting on it. Otherwise they may cry to the Lord against you, and you will be guilty of sin.” (Deuteronomy 24.14-15)"
    “Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.” (James 5.4)
Some people have been pushing the lie that people can repent after death. Absurd. Unthinkable. Once you're dead, it's too late. There is no post-death option for repentance.
Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:1We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:

A lot of saved believers are not following Him as His disciples, thus not being fruitful in their walk with Him when they are walking in darkness.
Running as the world runs, it should be no wonder why sinners do not see the need for Jesus Christ to save them from their sins, seeing saved believers freely sinning by example with no repentance nor regret.
Although saved believers are not at risk of losing their salvation, they are at risk of reaping corruption as well as being left behind as disqualified from the race to be received by the Bridegroom as that vessel unto honor in His House.
Left behind, they become "damned" as vessels unto dishonor in His House, but still in His House even though they will be receiving stripes per the knowledge they had for not being ready so as to be partakers of His holiness.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

This is why God has to judge His House first at the rapture event to restore the wayward to the path of righteousness for His name's sake while giving the everlasting gospel to everyone for new believers to call upon Jesus to be saved.

In relation to the OP. saved believers are foolish virgins if they believe the lie that they can receive the Holy Spirit by a sign of tongues or other signs in the flesh in seeking after Him when we are to receive the promise of the Spirit by faith in Jesus Christ at the calling of the gospel when we first believed. Although they were of the 10 virgins that are the kingdom of heaven, they missed out on the wedding reception per Matthew 25:1-13 for why saved believers should heed His words in how not to pursue the promise of the Holy Spirit by a sign at their salvation or apart from salvation. Matthew 7:24-27 Matthew 12:39-40 1 Corinthians 14:22 2 Thessalonians 2:13-15 Hebrews 11:1-2 Galatians 3:14 & Galatians 3:26

Those who have gone astray, may the Lord recover some from this snare of the devil as many continue to seek after signs still, even after getting tongues for "private use" with no interpretation as the epitome of confusion which God is not the author of. 1 Corinthians 12:19-21 & 1 Corinthians 14:32-33

Best to pray normally to know what you had prayed for to give the Father thanks in Jesus's name for answers to prayers than think you are praying in tongues while promoting others to seek the Holy Spirit after a sign & not rest in Jesus Christ that we had received the promise of the Spirit and the belief of the truth at the calling of the gospel which is the tradition taught of us per 2 Thessalonians 2:13-15 to avoid falling away from the faith in 1 Timothy 4:1

Loyal
The Unpardonable Sins
manmade.jpg

Eternal sins, Unforgivable sins, Unpardonable sins, or Ultimate sins are which are not forgiven by God

What counts as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.

Matthew 12:30-33 (NKJV) He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Matthew 12: 31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12: 33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.

Trampoline under foot, with the blood of Christ
(Hebrews 10:28-31)

endgame.jpg
Romans 1:28-32 (NKJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Hebrews 6:4-6 (NKJV)
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Revelation 11:7-8 (NKJV) When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Hebrews 10:28-31 (NKJV) Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy
who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Mark 3:29 (KJV) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Leviticus 17:11-12 (NKJV) For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.' Therefore, I said to the children of Israel, 'No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.'

Trampoline underfoot the blood of Christ
Monstrance-kiss.jpg
these are those who have (Trampoline) the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? that great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified every day this is blaspheme against the Holy Ghost will be not never forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation: if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened

The Whole Congregation
&
Under the Holy See

6c84252555ec44ccc786ae609626cba4.jpg
Ezekiel 33:4-6 (ESV) if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life.
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.

R-45.gif
1 Corinthians 2:7-11 (ESV) But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except for the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

a little note

why do I give this information, this call the Great Commission
Matthew 28: 16-20
The only Sin that can not be forgiven, is the sin Against the Holy Spirit

Active
This is a bit hurried because I can't give this time.

Testing the spirits is always encouraged, especially when we were forewarned of deception and counterfeit, deceiving the elect if at all possible.

There has been some spiritual activity in various places, that made others very wary and they were accused of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
Thus others partook of the activity and were damaged.

God is not so relentless to not forgive genuine mistakes as well.

Please note Joseph was unaware that Mary conceived of the Holy Spirit. Until he was clearly made aware.

The disciples were good to Paul who had a powerful conversion but were wary because of the previous experiences.

Saul came to Jerusalem, he assayed to join himself to the disciples: but they were all afraid of him, and believed not that he was a disciple.

These genuine mistakes were completely different to how Jesus was rejected, and after He fulfilled the prophesy, spoke in perfect wisdom and justice, was wholeheartedly genuine and did the miracles and healings.
They were shown Jesus fully.

They tasted God but rejected Him absolutely, willfully, deliberately, intentionally with an absolute hard heart and no conscience whatsoever

That's an example of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, with rejecting Jesus.

Last edited:
Loyal
This is a bit hurried because I can't give this time.

Testing the spirits is always encouraged, especially when we were forewarned of deception and counterfeit, deceiving the elect if at all possible.

There has been some spiritual activity in various places, that made others very wary and they were accused of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
Thus others partook of the activity and were damaged.

God is not so relentless to not forgive genuine mistakes as well.

Please note Joseph was unaware that Mary conceived of the Holy Spirit. Until he was clearly made aware.

The disciples were good to Paul who had a powerful conversion but were wary because of the previous experiences.

Saul came to Jerusalem, he assayed to join himself to the disciples: but they were all afraid of him, and believed not that he was a disciple.

These genuine mistakes were completely different to how Jesus was rejected, and after He fulfilled the prophesy, spoke in perfect wisdom and justice, was wholeheartedly genuine and did the miracles and healings.
They were shown Jesus fully.

They tasted God but rejected Him absolutely, willfully, deliberately, intentionally with an absolute hard heart and no conscience whatsoever

That's an example of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, with rejecting Jesus.
Taking the Mark of the Beast by any knowledgable Christian , or telling others it is ok, while you yourself do not. Is a sin against the Holy Spirit.

Active
Taking the Mark of the Beast by any knowledgable Christian , or telling others it is ok, while you yourself do not. Is a sin against the Holy Spirit.
I wouldn't do that.

Loyal
I wouldn't do that.
The mark of the beast or The Taking of the mark of the beast is going to be the greatest challenge any Christian has ever faced.

Those of you with families are going to be the most hard-pressed

Without the mark of the beast your family will starve you will have no roof over your heads you'll be literally outcast you will not be able to get a job you will not have anything everything will be taken away from you.

Those who do take the mark of the beast everything will be given to them, but they will receive God's Wrath here on Earth and lose Heaven as well.

If you do not take the mark of the beast the spirit of God will pour out on you and even though you are despised in the world you will have everything that you need to survive and you will be praised by God in heaven

Active
The mark of the beast or The Taking of the mark of the beast is going to be the greatest challenge any Christian has ever faced.

Without the mark of the beast your family will starve you will have no roof over your heads you'll be literally outcast you will not be able to get a job you will not have anything everything will be taken away from you.

Those who do take the mark of the beast everything will be given to them, but they will receive God's Wrath here on Earth and lose Heaven as well.

If you do not take the mark of the beast the spirit of God will pour out on you and even though you are despised in the world you will have everything that you need to survive and you will be praised by God in heaven
There is a spiritual battle between good and evil.
That if the antichrist is forcing people, then alongside that surely must be God strengthening people and helping them to increase their trust in Him, and showing them what to do.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.Proverbs 3:5-6

Without God strengthening people or giving that means of provision and as much as the antichrist is forcing, they are more vulnerable than the disciples were when they deserted Jesus when He was arrested.

People would of course need to turn away from their sins and turn to Christ to be forgiven before that happens.

They would need to rely on God solely.
If they didn't have that then they would feel like they were between the devil and the deep blue sea.
The fear that would overcome them.
Yes and thats prophesied. Hopefully many will be saved and overcome in Christ.

I often think about vulnerable people. Children, frail elderly people, people very ill. God would surely have to strengthen them in their weakness. Help them . Otherwise it's all evil and no forgiveness and as said they are more vulnerable than the disciples were

Loyal
That if the antichrist is forcing people, then alongside that surely must be God strengthening people and helping them to increase their trust in Him, and showing them what to do.

Without God strengthening people or giving that means of provision and as much as the antichrist is forcing, they are more vulnerable than the disciples were when they deserted Jesus when He was arrested.

People would of course need to turn away from their sins and turn to Christ to be forgiven before that happens.

If they didn't have that then they would feel like they were between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I often think about vulnerable people. Children, frail elderly people, people very ill. God would surely have to strengthen them in their weakness. Help them . Otherwise it's all evil and no forgiveness and as said they are more vulnerable than the disciples were
I told you it would be the hardest choice any Christian will make with the knowledge of the scripture already in hand.

The sin that Moses did hitting the rock twice is not as terrible as the sin that is committed by taking the mark of the beast.

You may not understand how terrible the sin was when Moses struck the rock twice it was the equivalent of breaking the first commandment.

Moses who had been given so much, a man who has literally seen God, who has heard the voice of the Lord, and completely disobeyed him.

It is written when much is given even more will be expected of you. I don't think there are too many people alive today that can really grasp the level of sin that Moses committed by striking the rock twice. But the send pales in comparison to the sin that is committed by taking the mark of the beast. God has forewarned us over the centuries and it has literally been drilled into everyone's heads. And it is because of our level of understanding scripture that God expects us to be obedient to Him on this particular subject

Loyal

You must put your faith into the Lord when it comes to dealing with feeding or helping those that cannot help themselves or the elderly or anyone else that you have mentioned.

This is why I tell people that the preachers are not preparing anyone to experience extreme faith. They are more concerned about the Rapture than they are about digging deep into faith and growing very deeply into it. The devil has done a great job deceiving everyone with the Rapture BS

It is also why I complain here quite often that the whole business about following the scripture that Jesus is only the Cornerstone he is not the whole building. Jesus himself stated that, being the Cornerstone everything we do we build our faith upon him but we need to get away from the whole business of looking for confirmations in the scripture for everything that happens because there are things that are going to happen in the near future that cannot be explained by using the scripture we have to learn to use our faith

Active

God may provide for the left behind saints during the great tribulation, but it is His will for the saints to die during the great tribulation.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Whether or not any of them will still be alive when Jesus comes back as the King of kings, is anybody's guess, but the unbelieving Jews will be still around for why they will weep when they see that Jesus Christ is their Messiah all along & finally believe in Him to be saved.

Zechariah 12:8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Active
You must put your faith into the Lord when it comes to dealing with feeding or helping those that cannot help themselves or the elderly or anyone else that you have mentioned.

This is why I tell people that the preachers are not preparing anyone to experience extreme faith. They are more concerned about the Rapture than they are about digging deep into faith and growing very deeply into it. The devil has done a great job deceiving everyone with the Rapture BS

It is also why I complain here quite often that the whole business about following the scripture that Jesus is only the Cornerstone he is not the whole building. Jesus himself stated that, being the Cornerstone everything we do we build our faith upon him but we need to get away from the whole business of looking for confirmations in the scripture for everything that happens because there are things that are going to happen in the near future that cannot be explained by using the scripture we have to learn to use our faith
The rapture is true because you admitted how bad it will be for the Christians and so how can they be tempted for the cares of this life or even to get drunk if they cannot buy nor sell?

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Escape what that shall come to pass? The coming great tribulation; i.e. that hour of temptation that shall try all remining on the earth to take the mark of the beast to survive or die. As it is, what Christian can be snared by the cares of this life to not want to leave during that time? This warning can only apply to us now in these latter days before the rapture hence the escape for why we should pray that He will have us abiding in Him as well as being willing to go when He comes as the Bridegroom.

Look at the carefree attitude of those saints invited that are passing up leaving with the Bridegroom for the everyday cares of life down here.

Luke 14:15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:
17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

Jesus Christ will not nor can He invite the ones with the mark of the beast as eternal judgment has been given already that those who receive the mark will go to the lake of fire and so this is about saved believers during a time when they can be tempted to love their lives down here than leave it to be with Him above and so that is hardly descriptive for the saints on the run during the great tribulation as they are being hunted down to be killed by the sword or by hunger.

There is no way you can apply scriptures above to the days of the great tribulation, and certainly not at the end of the great tribulation when He comes back as the King of kings to establish His reign on earth and not as the Bridegroom to take the ready bride to the reception above.

Loyal
God may provide for the left behind saints during the great tribulation, but it is His will for the saints to die during the great tribulation.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Whether or not any of them will still be alive when Jesus comes back as the King of kings, is anybody's guess, but the unbelieving Jews will be still around for why they will weep when they see that Jesus Christ is their Messiah all along & finally believe in Him to be saved.

Zechariah 12:8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
That scripture that you're talking about is about you and all the other Christians of today's world that make it through the tribulation