• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The men who knew too much

I am trying to follow , you are saying Ministers should not go overboard with thier zeal for scripture . Is that it ?

If so , then i would say the opposite , that Ministers need to go for it , and not put a cork on thier own minds . If the Spirit of God is leading , ' Let the fire flow '
[/QUOTE

yes let that Spirit of God flow, remember John the Baptist said I must decrease so Christ can increase,
John 3: 30
some men do for men, in Ministers and not of God, the tongue of men are like fire, like madmen we see this every day
The stone of fire
Let the fire flow

Genesis 1:26 (NKJV) Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Genesis 1:27 (NKJV) So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
The Stone of fire
Revelation 4:2-3 (KJV) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Daniel 7:9 (KJV) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Revelation 5:7-8 (KJV) And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.

1 Timothy 6:16 (KJV) Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Isaiah 6:1-3 (KJV) In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphim's: each one had six wings; with twain, he covered his face, and with twain, he covered his feet, and with twain, he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Ezekiel 1:25-27 (KJV) And I saw as the color of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness roundabout.

Exodus 13:21-22 (KJV) And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
He took not away from the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

1 Kings 22:19 (KJV) And he said, Hear thou, therefore, the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

{9 Stone are listed}

The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.

The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

{He was created by the timbrel and tambourine}{He was created by a bezel for a gemstone}

"You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
cherub means exile according to the Stone tablets of the Anunnaki
{He was in the first Heaven and the second } {He was in third Heaven}

Something did not print ?

please bear with me yes the Spirit of God must flow within the believes to do the work of Christ, remember John the Baptist said I must decrease so Christ can increase,

some men do for men, in their Ministers and not of God, the tongue of men are like fire, like madmen as we see this every day

What is the stone of fire or as you say the fire of the Holy Spirit

Let the fire flow

Revelation 4:2-3 (KJV) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Daniel 7:9 (KJV) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Revelation 5:7-8 (KJV) And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.

1 Timothy 6:16 (KJV) Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Isaiah 6:1-3 (KJV) In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphim's: each one had six wings; with twain, he covered his face, and with twain, he covered his feet, and with twain, he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Ezekiel 1:25-27 (KJV) And I saw as the color of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness roundabout.

Exodus 13:21-22 (KJV) And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
He took not away from the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

1 Kings 22:19 (KJV) And he said, Hear thou, therefore, the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

{9 Stone are listed}

The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.

The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

{He was created by the timbrel and tambourine}{He was created by a bezel for a gemstone}

"You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in
the midst of fiery stones.
{He was in the first Heaven earth Satan is in, and the second Heaven angels}{ Christ in third Heaven Paradise God}
but in all three

Loyal
please bear with me yes the Spirit of God must flow within the believes to do the work of Christ, remember John the Baptist said I must decrease so Christ can increase,

some men do for men, in their Ministers and not of God, the tongue of men are like fire, like madmen as we see this every day

What is the stone of fire or as you say the fire of the Holy Spirit

Let the fire flow

{9 Stone are listed}

"You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in
the midst of fiery stones.
{He was in the first Heaven earth Satan is in, and the second Heaven angels}{ Christ in third Heaven Paradise God}
but in all three
Those verses are about Satan " the anointed cherub , that was on the mountain , before he fell "

As for the 1st 2nd and 3rd heaven . I am unfamiliar with them . Although i have been to the City of God and have been to the land that looks like America , before people ever came along . ( a vast landscap with lots of trees ) . I do know there is a part of heaven no one has ever seen , the Father is saving it for when all is finished

Those verses are about Satan " the anointed cherub, that was on the mountain , before he fell "

As for the 1st 2nd and 3rd heaven . I am unfamiliar with them . Although i have been to the City of God and have been to the land that looks like America , before people ever came along . ( a vast landscap with lots of trees ) . I do know there is a part of heaven no one has ever seen , the Father is saving it for when all is finished

Greeting :mask:
it is to show the fire that you speak of, yes Satan was one of these stones of fire, this is a picture God of Israel resides in, the Holy Mountain of God of the Sabbath, cherub is a name for a falling angel, he was never archangel but one of the lower class of angel, Satan carry the names of all the angels that was under him class of angels, but was once a Seraphim. Seraphim are called the burning ones or the shiny ones, stone of fire, an archangel is Seraphim, not cherub, cherub means a falling angel and angel that is exile from the presence of God

Jude 1:6 (NKJV) And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the one that baptized into the fire.
This is Just a note :)

James 2:19 (NKJV) You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe--and tremble! :worried:

Loyal
Greeting :mask:
it is to show the fire that you speak of, yes Satan was one of these stones of fire, this is a picture God of Israel resides in, the Holy Mountain of God of the Sabbath, cherub is a name for a falling angel, he was never archangel but one of the lower class of angel, Satan carry the names of all the angels that was under him class of angels, but was once a Seraphim. Seraphim are called the burning ones or the shiny ones, stone of fire, an archangel is Seraphim, not cherub, cherub means a falling angel and angel that is exile from the presence of God

Jude 1:6 (NKJV) And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the one that baptized into the fire.
This is Just a note :)
No i dont agree with that , Lucifer was greatest of Angels . And held sway over many with his arguement.

When God revealed Mary to the Angels , Lucifer would have nothing to do with it . Lucifier is proud of all he is , he will never submit to Mary's position. Let us not make that same mistake , and declare ourselves more intellegent than the Word. As the Word states, " from this day forward, all nations will call me blessed "

No i dont agree with that , Lucifer was greatest of Angels . And held sway over many with his arguement.

When God revealed Mary to the Angels , Lucifer would have nothing to do with it . Lucifier is proud of all he is , he will never submit to Mary's position. Let us not make that same mistake , and declare ourselves more intellegent than the Word. As the Word states, " from this day forward, all nations will call me blessed "

I only can give you these words, please try to understand, I never say yes or no
1 Corinthians 2:10-16 (NKJV) But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
For what man knows the things of a man except for the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

If I set my mind on the things of the flesh then I am carnally minded. Carnal is would be as Christian carnally minded is warfare, then it grieves the Holy Spirit within me, the result is conflict discerning the body of Christ

In Galatians 5:22-23 (NKJV) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,
longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness, self-control. Against such, there is no law.

The Holy Spirit suffer when He is grieving carnally minded in Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit longsuffering
the result for me is I can not sleep because I grieve too
LOVE

Loyal
I only can give you these words, please try to understand, I never say yes or no
1 Corinthians 2:10-16 (NKJV) But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
For what man knows the things of a man except for the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

If I set my mind on the things of the flesh then I am carnally minded. Carnal is would be as Christian carnally minded is warfare, then it grieves the Holy Spirit within me, the result is conflict discerning the body of Christ

In Galatians 5:22-23 (NKJV) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,
longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness, self-control. Against such, there is no law.

The Holy Spirit suffer when He is grieving carnally minded in Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit longsuffering
the result for me is I can not sleep because I grieve too
LOVE
Good enough , being filled with the Spirit, the Spirit will share the mind of God.

I am trying to follow , you are saying Ministers should not go overboard with thier zeal for scripture . Is that it ?

If so , then i would say the opposite , that Ministers need to go for it , and not put a cork on thier own minds . If the Spirit of God is leading , ' Let the fire flow '

I must decree so he may increases :pensive:

Loyal
I reread many of your posts .

You have a good understanding of things , not completely to fulness of understanding . But those are things God will reveal to you in time

But i like your heart and soul , an adult with the heart of a child before God.

Good very good .

Active
The " I " in John's statement was a referent to his ministry - a Judaic based repentance. It has nothing to do with YOU as an individual person. The "He" that is increased in the Gospel message that Jesus brought. So yes, if YOU teach a different gospel, then you should decrease.

Rhema

Loyal
The " I " in John's statement was a referent to his ministry - a Judaic based repentance. It has nothing to do with YOU as an individual person. The "He" that is increased in the Gospel message that Jesus brought. So yes, if YOU teach a different gospel, then you should decrease.

Rhema
I didnt see the quote as being anything other than quoting John

Active
I didnt see the quote as being anything other than quoting John
So what was the " I " of John if not the core of his ministry? Was John something different? The text doesn't say "everyone" to indicate individuals. John attained fame and prestige, preaching a Judaic Gospel of repentance. The decrease was obviously a statement that it was time for the Gospel of Jesus to "increase."

( I'm not sure we're in any disagreement, actually.)
Rhema

Loyal
So what was the " I " of John if not the core of his ministry? Was John something different? The text doesn't say "everyone" to indicate individuals. John attained fame and prestige, preaching a Judaic Gospel of repentance. The decrease was obviously a statement that it was time for the Gospel of Jesus to "increase."

( I'm not sure we're in any disagreement, actually.)
Rhema
We are not in disagreement.

I just saw the statement as he was quoting what John the Baptist had said already. Maybe I just took it at face value versus trying to read into it

Rhema

you have no idea :mask:

I reread many of your posts .

You have a good understanding of things , not completely to fulness of understanding . But those are things God will reveal to you in time

But i like your heart and soul , an adult with the heart of a child before God.

Good very good .

thank you
Grace under pressure :love:

Active
you have no idea :mask:
HA !!!

What a completely useless post you've made.

Rhema

(crappy self-appointed messiahs)
2261062210_479215df76_o.gif

Active
The men who knew too much
Deuteronomy 29:19-20 (ASV)
and it comes to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart, to destroy the moist with the dry.

Jeremiah 13:13 (NKJV) Then you shall say to them, 'Thus says the LORD: "Behold, I will fill all the inhabitants of this land--even the kings who sit on David's throne, the priests, the prophets, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem--with drunkenness!

Deuteronomy 29: 20 (NKJV) Jehovah will not pardon him, but then the anger of Jehovah and his jealousy will smoke against that man, and all the curse that is written in this book shall lie upon him, and Jehovah will blot out his name from under heaven.

Ezekiel 23:33 (NKJV) You will be filled with drunkenness and sorrow, The cup of horror and desolation, The cup of your sister Samaria.

Luke 21:34 (NKJV) "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.

Proverbs 23:21 (KJV) For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

Proverbs 26:9 (KJV) As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

Jesus foretold the future

Luke 7:33-35 (NKJV) For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, 'He has a demon.'
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'
Luke 15:1-2 (NKJV) Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him.
And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, "This Man receives sinners and eats with them." But wisdom is justified by all her children."

Matthew 9:9-13 (NKJV) As Jesus passed on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, "Follow Me." So he arose and followed Him.
Now it happened, as Jesus sat at the table in the house that beholds, many tax collectors and sinners came and sat down with Him and His disciples.
And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, "Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
When Jesus heard that, He said to them, "Those who well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice.' For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."

Matthew 24:2 (NKJV) And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."
Your collection of random appearing scriptures, to the lost and intentionally blind, is a good word illustration of our position at the present and the near and nearing future. Many will snipe at you for your insight. But with Ruah infilling your heart they cannot exterminate you and thus you have only to continue. YHWH's many blessings are yours.