• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Love For God Needs No Introduction....

Hi My name is Cassandra and Im here seeking answers to unexplained events,that has been happening to me..I know Im not losing it..but just want to know if anyone else have been experiencing some of the things ive been experiencing.

I saw Jesus Face in the clouds as far as i could see...I was on my way to work one morning it was dark..so i couldnt take a picture. and it startled me i didnt know if i was scared or amazed....But I couldnt believe what i saw.. My first initial response was I know nobody is gonna believe me..I only told maybe 2 or 3 people of that experience I had.

Loyal
Maybe asking people, even believers, will not result in the answers you seek. God has all of the answers that anyone needs. He put what you saw before your eyes and knows the reason why. The reason could very simply be that God wants you to talk with Him more closely.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matt 7:7

Maybe asking people, even believers, will not result in the answers you seek. God has all of the answers that anyone needs. He put what you saw before your eyes and knows the reason why. The reason could very simply be that God wants you to talk with Him more closely.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matt 7:7

Thank you for that response...But I aso had 2 more experiences like that. My second and third encounter was on license plates..both were similar but different.... I was in my car and as I pulled up to a stop sign ...behind another car...Lo and Behold..the license plate had all numbers when I looked at it.. i wish i could remember the exact numbers but I cant,,,but I do know the numbers were something like..735-5-the blanks are the numbers i cant remember .. as i glanced at the license plate... i saw the word JESUS I dont know why..but something told me to look at the plate and I couldnt believe what I was seeng... I blinked my eyes really fast to make sure my eyes were focused right and that i wasnt seeing things and then those number reappeared...i said to myself what is God trying to telling me or show me?

Active
i agree completely with amadeus2.
I believe you because I have experienced things that are pointless to share because part of me still questions it.
Maybe God likes doing things so hard to believe that we can only talk to him about it because nobody
else would even know what we are talking about.
I think it's because God is just fun.
Well actually God is love but love is fun or at least should be.

Staff Member
Hi My name is Cassandra and Im here seeking answers to unexplained events,that has been happening to me..I know Im not losing it..but just want to know if anyone else have been experiencing some of the things ive been experiencing.

Greetings

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Thank you for that response...But I aso had 2 more experiences like that. My second and third encounter was on license plates..both were similar but different.... I was in my car and as I pulled up to a stop sign ...behind another car...Lo and Behold..the license plate had all numbers when I looked at it.. i wish i could remember the exact numbers but I cant,,,but I do know the numbers were something like..735-5-the blanks are the numbers i cant remember .. as i glanced at the license plate... i saw the word JESUS I dont know why..but something told me to look at the plate and I couldnt believe what I was seeng... I blinked my eyes really fast to make sure my eyes were focused right and that i wasnt seeing things and then those number reappeared...i said to myself what is God trying to telling me or show me?

In the beginning God made everything "very good'. When someone called Jesus "good", his response was, "Why callest me good? There is none good but one, that is God" [Matt 19:17].

Remember that everything was "very good" [Gen 1:31], but that was before Adam and Eve sinned. We (mankind) have been defiling the "very good" ever since starting with ourselves.

When we see Jesus in something, are we not seeing the "good", which remains in spite of man's worst efforts? [Remember that Jesus did not say that he was not good.]

People don't usually see the good in things after they get beyond childhood, but it is really still there... if we have the eyes to see it:

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..." Prov 29:18

God has given you a vision and that is some of that "very good" which does remain. Most people are blind to the things of God, which means to the really good things which have God in them. Hold onto your vision of Him. That is why God gave it to you... so that you could have it and so that it could become clearer.

You saw all of the license plate but now there are blanks in your memory. Remember here Paul's penned words:

" For we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face; now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known" I Cor 13:12

Improve your vision of Him until you are able to see Him "face to face".

"I Counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothes, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear, and anoint thine eyes with eye salve that thou mayest see" Rev 3:18

Staff Member
First welcome to Talk Jesus @Cassandra Jasper

Hope you find here the answers you are seeking or a direction to take in seeking them.

God communicates to us in a variety of different ways.

From a voice while trying to sleep as happened with Samuel as a child. (1 Samuel 3)
To a voice small voice to Elijah (1 Kings 19)
The Road to Damascus Story of Paul coming to Jesus! (Acts 9:1)
A bush (Moses)
Dreams (Joseph)
Visions (Peter)
The Heavens, Creation (Psalms 19:1-4, Romans 1:20)
The Bible

And the list goes on.

So the one thing that you have with all of them is that they responded or required an acknowledgement. Don't be afraid to talk to Him and ask the questions that are now on your mind. "Are you trying to tell me something my Lord and what does this mean?" He will answer you. Just don't anticipate the method by which it might be conveyed.

What that purpose is, or what it means you can ask of us, as you have. All we can try to do is guide you back to the one you need to ask. God Almighty! Some here might be able to tell you of their own communications/events in their own lives, but what has happened to you, was something that is special to you and not us!! Really awesome if you ask me :)

The one thing I can tell you is that He wants you even closer to Him then where you are now. That would be the case with all of. You know where your own walk with the Lord is. Just know that we keep striving, longing, praying, talking with Him, and so much more. That until we are in His presence, nothing else will do! That's how much we love Him and want to be with Him. I really hope that is how you feel as well!

Until that time when we'll be with Jesus, we continue to do what He has asked us to do. Love each other, spread the Gospel, make disciples, lift each other up etc. I truly hope that whatever the reason is that this has happened. That it will be a great joy for you and most importantly, be something that will be to the Glory of God!

I hope this helps at least a little.
Once again be welcome to Talk Jesus!
YBIC
C4E
<><

Active

RJ

Without explanation, there is no way to understand what unexplained events you are talking about.
Saying that, I can tell you this with the utmost confidence: If any of your events are negative or, can end up in a negative and outside of love, then they are not of God and, you should seek your answers elsewhere. Also, if you a a true "born again" Christian, God lives in you and with him in you, there is nothing in you or outside of you more powerful than God and, what ever it is, you should deny it.....Welcome to T.J.!