• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Lord's 2 anointed witnesses

Christ is the Word of God.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
GREAT MYSTERY. Yes, "Christ is the Word of GOD" , the Word was made flesh, but how?

Well, for better clarification and understanding, the Word is GOD, great mystery, even He Himself said to the people of Israel that He would give a supernatural sign for the nation of Israel, saying through the prophet Isaiah 7:14. - The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a VIRGIN shall conceive (in fact, a supernatural sign), and bear a SON, and shall call His name Immanuel -GOD with us-. This supernatural sign fulfilled LITERALLY after around seven centuries -the Word is GOD, and was made flesh-GOD incarnated. By the way, the name of JESUS could not yet be revealed in that time, in the time of Isaiah, of the same manner as in Genesis 1:1, the NAME of JESUS remained in occult when the Word revealed to Moses His Plan of restoration(Acts 3:20-24), I mean Genesis. John the Baptist, the angel of the LORD, knew whom JESUS was, so he said: - No man hath seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.-John 1:18. JESUS said: "... any man knows the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him-Matthew 11:27.

1 Corinthians 3:23
And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Understand?
What does the Word of GOD say? Colossians 1:13-19 -

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible GOD the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

17 And He is BEFORE all things, and by Him all things consist.

18 And He is the head of the body, the CHURCH: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in JESUS -the Word made flesh- should all fulness dwell;

Loyal
GREAT MYSTERY. Yes, "Christ is the Word of GOD" , the Word was made flesh, but how?

Well, for better clarification and understanding, the Word is GOD, great mystery, even He Himself said to the people of Israel that He would give a supernatural sign for the nation of Israel, saying through the prophet Isaiah 7:14. - The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a VIRGIN shall conceive (in fact, a supernatural sign), and bear a SON, and shall call His name Immanuel -GOD with us-. This supernatural sign fulfilled LITERALLY after around seven centuries -the Word is GOD, and was made flesh-GOD incarnated. By the way, the name of JESUS could not yet be revealed in that time, in the time of Isaiah, of the same manner as in Genesis 1:1, the NAME of JESUS remained in occult when the Word revealed to Moses His Plan of restoration(Acts 3:20-24), I mean Genesis. John the Baptist, the angel of the LORD, knew whom JESUS was, so he said: - No man hath seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.-John 1:18. JESUS said: "... any man knows the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him-Matthew 11:27.

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son:

16 For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

18 And He is the head of the body, the CHURCH: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in JESUS -the Word made flesh- should all fulness dwell;
God is

Active

Don’t try to bypass the Son in order to get to the Father.

Notice what Jesus says below….

Luke 10:22
All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.”

So who does God the Father reveal Jesus to be? The answer is below…

Matthew 16:13-17

King James Version

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

Jesus agrees with Peter, and with God the Father, that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Loyal

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.”

Matthew 16:13-17

King James Version

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

Jesus agrees with Peter, and with God the Father, that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Well said

What you said above is a foolish thought. Don't you remember what JESUS said? Now, now, He said: "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". What you said above is silly, it's a nonsense.

Notice what JESUS says above, through my post you are replying:
Here goes: JESUS said: "... any man knows the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him-Matthew 11:27.

Matthew 16:13-17​

King James Version​

If you had biblical discernment, you would see that the testimony of GOD is greater than the testimony of Peter, understand? Peter Apostle testified that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God because GOD the Father revealed that to him, understand?
You should have glorified GOD, not Peter. And all can see (except you) that JESUS glorified His Father saying to Peter: Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

But this kind of interpretive inversion of the Word of God that you have committed is shown also in Genesis 3:1, and Matthew 16:22-23.

Loyal
What you said above is a foolish thought. Don't you remember what JESUS said? Now, now, He said: "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". What you said above is silly, it's a nonsense.

Here goes: JESUS said: "... any man knows the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him-Matthew 11:27.

If you had biblical discernment, you would see that the testimony of GOD is greater than the testimony of Peter, understand? Peter Apostle testified that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God because GOD the Father revealed that to him, understand?
You should have glorified GOD, not Peter. And all can see (except you) that JESUS glorified His Father saying to Peter: Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

But this kind of interpretive inversion of the Word of God that you have committed is shown also in Genesis 3:1, and Matthew 16:22-23.
"What you said above is a foolish thought. Don't you remember what JESUS said? Now, now, He said: "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". What you said above is silly, it's a nonsense."

"No one comes to the Father but through me"

Scripture states, it is not knowing the Law, but doing the Law that keeps people holy before God.

Jesus uses a parrable in reference to this
A man had two sons. He went and said to the first my son go and work in the vineyard today. His son answered I will not go, but afterwards thought better of it and went. Then the man went and said to the same thing to the other who answered, certainly sir but did not go.

Active

It’s not a foolish thought, it’s a warning.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Christ is the Word of God, and the Word is not self executing as you say, but the Word executes the will of the Father.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 8:28
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Luke 22:42
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Loyal

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

Christ is the Word of God, and the Word is not self executing as you say, but the Word executes the will of the Father.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
It is good that a person can confess with his mouth that Jesus is Lord, but unless that person believes it in his heart unless the Lord is in the center of that person's heart unless that person loves God with their heart and loves their neighbor as themselves then those words that they scream out loud or profess a r e false

Active
It is good that a person can confess with his mouth that Jesus is Lord, but unless that person believes it in his heart unless the Lord is in the center of that person's heart unless that person loves God with their heart and loves their neighbor as themselves then those words that they scream out loud or profess a r e false
True, believing in what Jesus did on our behalf is a good part of the faith, but also believing in the words He spoke is just as important. If one truly believes in Christ, they also believe in the Word of God, and also every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

Luke 6:46
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Matthew 7:21-23

King James Version

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

Scripture states, it is not knowing the Law, but doing the Law that keeps people holy before God.

Jesus uses a parrable in reference to this
A man had two sons. He went and said to the first my son go and work in the vineyard today. His son answered I will not go, but afterwards thought better of it and went. Then the man went and said to the same thing to the other who answered, certainly sir but did not go.
JESUS ALSO SAID OF THE HARVEST:

Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn, for the enemy that sowed them is the Devil.
The harvest is the END of this world, as therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the END of this world. I shall send forth the messengers and they shall gather out of the Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Loyal
JESUS ALSO SAID OF THE HARVEST:

Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn, for the enemy that sowed them is the Devil.
The harvest is the END of this world, as therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the END of this world. I shall send forth the messengers and they shall gather out of the Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity, and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
And? What is your point?

Loyal

I never go to websites that others offer as proof. If you can not express its contents clearly, then it is problably not worth going to.
I read your comments, but your conclusions are not based on scripture.

Yes you do quote some versus. And as i stated to you a while ago, even the devil can defend himself in scripture, anyone can using bits and pieces.

The whole of scripture must be able to be used. I can use large portoins of scripture to prove my point, that you must Love God. And your neighbor as yourself

And? What is your point?
My point is the same of my Lord JESUS- Matthew 25:41 and 46
41 - JESUS says unto them on His left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire (hell's fire), prepared for the Devil and his messengers:
46 - these shall go away into everlasting punishment: ...

Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(the COWARDS), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and IDOLATERS, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I never go to websites that others offer as proof. If you can not express its contents clearly, then it is problably not worth going to.
It doesn't matter, other readers go. Furthermore, the links I posted are about my own messages about the birthplace or cradle of Antichrist, the former Church of Rome developed by the Apostle Paul.
I read your comments, but your conclusions are not based on scripture.
All followers of the Beast of Rome only know the letter of Scriptures, the letter kills. All followers of the Beast of sea married to the Great Harlot, the roman catholic church, which rides upon the Beast, sitting in the Vatican city, all are killers / murders of sows, and condemned to everlasting fire.
Yes you do quote some versus. And as i stated to you a while ago, even the devil can defend himself in scripture, anyone can using bits and pieces.
The whole of scripture must be able to be used. I can use large portoins of scripture to prove my point, that you must Love God. And your neighbor as yourself
All followers of the Beast of Rome only know the letter of Scriptures, the letter kills. All followers of the Beast of sea married to the Great Harlot, the roman catholic church, which rides upon the Beast, sitting in the Vatican city, all are killers / murders of sows, and condemned to everlasting fire.

41 - JESUS says unto them on His left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire (hell's fire), prepared for the Devil and his messengers:

Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(the COWARDS), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and IDOLATERS, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
https://www.talkjesus.com/posts/451389/edit

Loyal
It doesn't matter, other readers go. Furthermore, the links I posted are about my own messages about the birthplace or cradle of Antichrist, the former Church of Rome developed by the Apostle Paul.

https://www.talkjesus.com/posts/451389/edit
To be honest, you are misinformed. Because you are blinded by hate. Hate of catholics inparticular.

You might want to check what it means to be Christian again.

Do you know, the protestants and catholics will reunite as well as the Muslims and the Jews.

It will be a while, but it will happen

Loyal

That is warmongers not whoremongers. ( let me guess, voice to chat. Yup, it is amazing sometimes how the phone translates)

When the day comes, i will have snow sent to your house too. Just remember, you will need to share it

To be honest, you are misinformed. Because you are blinded by hate. Hate of catholics inparticular.

You might want to check what it means to be Christian again.

Do you know, the protestants and catholics will reunite as well as the Muslims and the Jews.

It will be a while, but it will happen
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Or despise you the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of GOD leades you to repentance? But after your hardness and impenitent heart treasure up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath(i.e. the seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, or seventh and last millennium, understand?-2Peter 3:8) and revelation of the righteous Judgment of GOD, Who will render to every man according to his deeds. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile, for there is no respect of persons with GOD.

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day , the LORD'S Day - THE SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM - shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?

The Jewish calendar is the type of calendar that the Jewish people use for counting time and commemorating birthdays, festivities, weddings, deaths, religious celebrations and other solemnities. According to the Hebrews, the years are counted from what they believe to be the creation of Adam...
purebibleforum.com

That is warmongers not whoremongers. ( let me guess, voice to chat. Yup, it is amazing sometimes how the phone translates)

When the day comes, i will have snow sent to your house too. Just remember, you will need to share it

Revelation 11:15-18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world (this satanic world of the Devil with all his devilish structures and systems, mainly satanic religious systems invented by him, like your devilish religion)are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations will be angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth.

GET READY

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there will be war in heaven: Michael and his messengers fought against the Dragon-the red Dragon-Revelation 13:11-18- ; and the Dragon fought and his messengers,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great Dragon will be cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world(deceives the whole world mainly through religious systems invented by him like Catholicism, Budism, Islamism, Judaism, Esosterism, among countless others): the Dragon will be cast out into the earth, and his messengers will be cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our GOD, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

GET READY

If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? - 1Corinthians 14:8

Loyal
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Or despise you the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of GOD leades you to repentance? But after your hardness and impenitent heart treasure up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath(i.e. the seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day, or seventh and last millennium, understand?-2Peter 3:8) and revelation of the righteous Judgment of GOD, Who will render to every man according to his deeds. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile, for there is no respect of persons with GOD.

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day , the LORD'S Day - THE SEVENTH AND LAST DAY OR SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM - shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?

The Jewish calendar is the type of calendar that the Jewish people use for counting time and commemorating birthdays, festivities, weddings, deaths, religious celebrations and other solemnities. According to the Hebrews, the years are counted from what they believe to be the creation of Adam...
purebibleforum.com
The Word of God always prevails. But you must not hate. What you are doing, is throwing the Word of God onto the ground, calling God a lier. Never ever Hate, it does not come from God