• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Kingdom

Today during study, for the first time, I see the Kingdom all around me.

These past few years I have been waiting for it to come.

Today I learn that I'ts always been here, has anyone else been at this point in their relationship with God?

Does anyone else see it?

Yes, and when you begin to understand this, you wish everyone else could grasp it too, but the revelation of this awesome truth does not come from knowledge but by the spirit. I think this is the same revelation Peter had as recorded in Matt 16, when he was asked "Who am I?". That was a question we would think all the diciples should have been able to answer. And then we read Jesus saying "Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven... I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven:" God`s kingdom is here and now, He is not an abstract God, but up-close and personal, living, moving, breathing, within us, and around us.
Glory! ;)

Luk 17:20 Now having been questioned by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God is coming, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; neither will they say, 'Look here!' or 'Look there!' For listen! The kingdom of God is within [or, among] you*."

Like you Cognitive I used to think the Kingdom of God was to come until I had the revelation that "nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17 v 21. What a difference to realise that the Kingdom of God is within me!!!! WOW :shade:

Its all around me, everywhere, around everyone. Its for the taking, to trust upon with all our heart, mind and soul. Like God intended. Everything about this worldy system is keeping us from Christ.

But today I already feel the weakness inside me, I want to leave this world behind and go to the Kingdom. I dont want to rely on this world and its system any longer. But I do. My mind keeps on telling me its hard to switch from this system to trusting wholeheartedly in God. Christ tells me opposite. That it will comfort me, this too I see very clearly. I believe that it will comport me if I follow him completely.

So even though I trust that I was made for the only purpose to live within this Kingdom. I trust that God will provide for me. I totally trust my life will be filled with Love. More Love than I have ever felt, to a point that I believe I have never felt Love until I do this. I have complete Faith that I will connect to my Family on a totally different level if I leave this system behind. I have complete Faith in Christ and his ways.

But I feel that I will rely on this system until my dying day, and then regret my decision, for not living in the Kingdom as I was made to do. :confused:

Im not really confused.

Please help me brothers and sisters on this it feels very important inside me. If the spirit is upon me its asking me to share this with those who know Christ. Yet I feel so set in my way as though I dont need any help. I cannot shake this from my mind. I have been living there in imagination all day. I want it so much. I see it so clearly.

Im going to post it as it came out freely.
Thank You God Bless :love:

That was wonderful Cognitive, just stay strong. I love you as I love myself, and you already know what else.

Cognitive, I`m not sure if I understand correctly what you are trying to say, sorry, i`m not usually so slow lol.
You said "Everything about this worldy system is keeping us from Christ."
What do you mean by that? That the "system" does`nt leave room faith?
Paul said "the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power."
It is easy for us to say we have faith, much more difficult when this
same faith is put to the test. The kingdom of God is not merely "talking the talk", but is "power" or in "walking the walk" (my own simple translation)

Hi Coconut.

What I am trying to say is that I am not living how God wants me to.

When I first relised what the kingdom was, I felt amazing.

God showed me that if we trust him with all our hearts and minds, that life became very simple and filled with love.

I then relised I never met a man who trusted in God over this system.

Its keeping me from Christ, because I rely on it so heavily. When every aspect of this worldy system is against him.

I am for this worldly system.
Therefore I carry the mark of the beast.

(edit->) Therefore when this system falls, those who rely on it heavily like I, will also fall. Christianity will not save me. Only Christ can.

Last edited: