• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Institutionalize Church has taken The Fear Out of GOD, as if it was " A Slight of The Pen"

Loyal
Throughout the years, and now coming to a conclusion what has happen. The Visible church has taken, the fear of God, out of "their" Ecclesiastical teachings and feminize Him. For now I see, more of "The Characteristic of HIS Coming",

For years even now, I have observed day by day, I listen to words, I paid attention to the things they like and cherish, I hear them express the things they fear, especially "Christians". Because the things they say and the way they act, does not match, who they claim they are!! Something is not right!

I have watch children throughout the years, my children friends, ask them little questions about the Bible, Bible characters, not hard ones, easy ones. They hardly know anything. Church going parents. I have even observed their parents. I have also paid attention to members of the Institutional church where they attend. "something is not right" I have watch them entertain in meals , breakfast Sunday morning outings and Sunday dinners with "Adulterers, fornicators, School female teachers who are molesting teenage boys, Ministers going with wives, wives going with other so called Ministers of God" because their husbands are not spiritual enough. Pastors wives going with other men. And they figure, i am not a good christian husband, because i do not hang out with them or attend those outings with my wife. Young teenagers and young people in the "Institutional church" doing everything thing you can think of. And these people are praising God on Sunday. teaching Sunday School, Women Programs Wed night Bible Classes. and NO body is Talking about a GOD that is TO BE FEARED! HE is a Terrible GOD! All they want to talk about is love, but in actuality it is "LUST" and "GREED" and they love "Covet-ness' and "raping with their eyes! For this stuff is like a deadly disease it spreads, it is "airborne" if you are there you will be infected for it is "Spiritual"! It is a reason God said "Come out from among them" no not even eat with these people who call themselves children of God>

Results There is No Fear of God. But they fear men and husbands and robbers and killers. But they are quick to say "perfect love cast out fear"

These people think Jesus came so they are Free to sin anyway they can. They are quick also to say: "Jesus came to save the world not to condemn it" I know one thing You better read "PART 2"! JESUS will bring the "Wrath of GOD"! And HE does, see everything you are doing! And He is not Happy camper. If you think there is no penalty for a "Christian to practice sin" and instruct to do the same by their actions. You do not know God like you think you do!

let us pray, because we all have been infected by this deadly disease, and it constantly knocking at our door, and most likely we all are carriers.
Let us wear the "Badge of Fearing The Almighty GOD" with Honor and display it Upon our Foreheads that the world may see.

American Standard Version
A son honoreth his father, and a servant his master: if then I am a father, where is mine honor? and if I am a master, where is my fear? saith Jehovah of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

(Ecclesiastes 12).
11The words of the wise are like goads, and the anthologies of the masters are like firmly embedded nails driven by a single Shepherd.b 12And by these, my son, be further warned: There is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body.

13When all has been heard, the conclusion of the matter is this: Fear God and keep His commandments, because this is the whole duty of man. 14For God will bring every deed into judgment, along with every hidden thing, whether good or evil.

(Matthew 19:26)
28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Here we go, "Oh we are not to fear God, God does not want you to be scared of Him, That fear means "reverence" him." Go right ahead, "Reverend".

I do know how to Read.:cool: If these Christians had the Fear of God in them, it is no way they would do the things they do. "Godly Fear is a Determent" but the Institutional Church has explain it away. and it has done our children great harm as well. It has torn the family apart and replace the family into a den of lies, and the knowledge of "right and wrong". "Come quickly LORD JESUS, Come quickly"

Loyal
But one day soon brother, each will have to stand before the Lord and answer for everything, done, said and thought. Nothing is hidden from God.

As for adultery amongst ministers nothing new there, didn't Jesus say to the religious Jewish teachers, 'He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.' And being convicted in their conscience they left one by one, oldest first till all had left. He also quoted many times, it was a wicked and adulterous generation.

Nothing is hidden from God.

Loyal
I think the Thread is about "Fearing God". and not about salvation or sins or judgment. God put it in HIS WORD, I didn't ,
I am just a proclaimer of that truth. If He didn't put it in there, i would Never, i say never had brought it up.

I guess i am not a "Antinomian".

Loyal
It is seeming to me that "Sanctification" and the way to "Holiness" has becoming a bad word in the Body of Christ. Something Christians don't even want to talk about. Holiness is a Pursuit, that needs encouragement and most of the times by the wounds of a friend rather than the kisses of a enemy. For a enemy will not encourage you into that kind of Path. The enemy always support and encourage The Path, by those of "Vanity City". But never "the Narrow path", that a few travel. And if any brings up "Sanctification" and the path to get there. It is a sure license, for the courts of open season.

And the words of the Hunters has become so foreign unto their lips.
Psalm 34:14
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Romans 6:22
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the fruit you reap leads to holiness, and the outcome is eternal life.

Active
so true fear God keep his commands.
enough said to me Almighty God is
Almighty so that keeps me on my spiritual toes .
so love this forum no messing about like the worldly church system having tea and cake and chit chat at end of a service no real depth of fellowship .
on here just the word and more of the word and the fullness and the fear of God instead of flesh pleasing wishy washy half truths x
very happy to be here praise God x

Loyal
It is seeming to me that "Sanctification" and the way to "Holiness" has becoming a bad word in the Body of Christ. Something Christians don't even want to talk about. Holiness is a Pursuit, that needs encouragement and most of the times by the wounds of a friend rather than the kisses of a enemy. For a enemy will not encourage you into that kind of Path. The enemy always support and encourage The Path, by those of "Vanity City". But never "the Narrow path", that a few travel. And if any brings up "Sanctification" and the path to get there. It is a sure license, for the courts of open season.

And the words of the Hunters has become so foreign unto their lips.
Psalm 34:14
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Romans 6:22
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the fruit you reap leads to holiness, and the outcome is eternal life.

So true brother,

We are to 'Fear God'

We are to 'Trust in the Lord, and lean not on our own understanding'

We are to 'Love the Lord our God, with all our heart, with all our mind and with all our understanding'

Our Father, who art in Heaven, 'Hallowed' be thy name. He is Holy we are to 'Hallow' His Name. He is Righteous, we are to practice righteousness to become Holy as He is Holy.

Once saved we are no longer sinners, though we will 'sin', we are to practice righteousness all the days of our life.

We are to bring Glory to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord, in all we do, think, say and pray, by practicing Righteousness and following God's will and Jesus teaching and commands.

Loyal
So true brother,

We are to 'Fear God'

We are to 'Love the Lord our God, with all our heart, with all our mind and with all our understanding'

Our Father, who art in Heaven, 'Hallowed' be thy name. He is Holy we are to 'Hallow' His Name. He is Righteous, we are to practice righteousness to become Holy as He is Holy.

Once saved we are no longer sinners, though we will 'sin', we are to practice righteousness all the days of our life.

We are to bring Glory to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord, in all we do, think, say and pray, by practicing Righteousness and following God's will and Jesus teaching and commands.
Would not this term work too? "We are Sinners saved by Grace" that have a "HIGH PRIEST" that is making Intercession on our behave to "The Father" in Heaven, for that is what He is doing right now, But one day, He will get up from that place of "intercession". For many do not understand this.

Loyal
Would not this term work too? "We are Sinners saved by Grace" that have a "HIGH PRIEST" that is making Intercession on our behave to "The Father" in Heaven, for that is what He is doing right now, But one day, He will get up from that place of "intercession". For many do not understand this.

Agreed in full, from beginning to end brother.

Loyal

This is one of the reason I believe preterist teaching is dangerous. Some people believe all the events in Matt 24 and Revelation already happened. They believe all this happened in 70AD.
Now maybe some of of it did, as a precursor to what will happen in "the last days". But they believe 70AD was "the last days", and we are in the post-tribulation world right now.
So it's things like this... Jesus will quit making intercession for us at some point.. Yes I believe this. But if this is during the Millennial reign.. that must mean they believe the Millennial reign already happened as well.

There is a lot more to say about this.

Loyal
I think the Thread is about "Fearing God". and not about salvation or sins or judgment. God put it in HIS WORD, I didn't ,
I am just a proclaimer of that truth. If He didn't put it in there, i would Never, i say never had brought it up.

This is good. I know you and I haven't always agreed on everything (heck no one agrees with me on everything) and that's OK. We don't always have to agree 100% on everything.
But some things in the Bible do matter. There are some thing we do have to agree on.

I see the Spirit moving here on TalkJesus again these days. I see the anointing on certain people here on TalkJesus. It's threads like this one...
People are asking questions... getting involved... studying the Bible.. getting to know God more through His word. Isn't it awesome!?!

There was a period of time when it seemed no one could take criticism, no one could disagree with each other... but these days it seems many have gotten past that.
I see that as a good sign. I see that as people growing in the Spirit and growing in the Lord. (myself included).

All this to say.. keep doing what you're doing.

Active
So true brother,

We are to 'Fear God'

so well said brother paul x God bless

Loyal
This is good. I know you and I haven't always agreed on everything (heck no one agrees with me on everything) and that's OK. We don't always have to agree 100% on everything.
But some things in the Bible do matter. There are some thing we do have to agree on.

I see the Spirit moving here on TalkJesus again these days. I see the anointing on certain people here on TalkJesus. It's threads like this one...
People are asking questions... getting involved... studying the Bible.. getting to know God more through His word. Isn't it awesome!?!

There was a period of time when it seemed no one could take criticism, no one could disagree with each other... but these days it seems many have gotten past that.
I see that as a good sign. I see that as people growing in the Spirit and growing in the Lord. (myself included).

What can we say brother, a lot no doubt, as for me on this one I can only say...
PTL. \o/ \o/ \o/

Active

wise words b a c

wise words x
God bless

Loyal
This is one of the reason I believe preterist teaching is dangerous. Some people believe all the events in Matt 24 and Revelation already happened. They believe all this happened in 70AD.
Now maybe some of of it did, as a precursor to what will happen in "the last days". But they believe 70AD was "the last days", and we are in the post-tribulation world right now.
So it's things like this... Jesus will quit making intercession for us at some point.. Yes I believe this. But if this is during the Millennial reign.. that must mean they believe the Millennial reign already happened as well.

There is a lot more to say about this.
yea, Preterist view is not my cup of tea at all. my mind cannot even fix in that block whatsoever.

Active
Hi Nicola, simples...
\ back slash, o, / forward slash. LOL

\o/ \●/ \o/

TGBTG
haha so good paul never would of fathomed that
its gonna be my new text message sign to my family n freinds .Love it !! my kids are all [HASH=5221]#this[/HASH] n that so this will be excellent for me keep these young on on their toes for a change Praise God.
TGBTG just worked this out im flowing upstream haha very very good .

Active
haha so good paul never would of fathomed that
its gonna be my new text message sign to my family n freinds .Love it !! my kids are all [HASH=5221]#this[/HASH] n that so this will be excellent for me keep these young on on their toes for a change Praise God.
TGBTG just worked this out im flowing upstream haha very very good .
\•/ haha got it sussed brilliant great way to express PTL
brilliantly pleased thankyou x