• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Hand that "Slapped Jesus"! And the Morning that "Hand" woke up, found out it was the Son of GOD!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

Active
Could you imagine that! "And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee, for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that whole body should be cast into hell" (Matthew 5:30).

Now suppose that person, the officer of the "High Priest" had heard or was around somewhere, in the "Synagogue or one of the "Temples" when Jesus was teaching and Jesus said those words about that right hand.

And the morning when he woke up, and heard that "Jesus" had rose from the Grave, and the report came from one of his friends who had stood Guard at the grave, where the Stone had been rolled away! Now just imagine that!

19Then the high priest questioned Jesus about his disciples and about his own teaching. 20Jesus answered him, “I have spoken publicly to the world. I have always taught in the synagogue or in the Temple, where all Jews meet together, and I have said nothing in secret. 21Why do you question me? Question those who heard what I said. These are the people who know what I said.”

22When he said this, one of the officers standing nearby slapped Jesus on the face and demanded, “Is that any way to answer the high priest?”

23Jesus answered him, “If I have said anything wrong, tell me what it was.f But if I have told the truth, why do you hit me?” 24Then Annas sent him, with his hands tied, to Caiaphas the high priest.

(Matthew 28).
2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

Hey, suppose, when they could move, they ran and talked to their close buddy, you know, "The Hand" that Slapped Jesus! You get it!! Like the "Hand" in "Games of the Thrones"! Thank you Jesus! We can get something "Out of a Rock"! Meaning , no matter what is before you, God can give you a "Solid Messages" backed up by the very Word of God! You do not have to wait for Sunday Morning or look to a building for a answer., just take and Look at a "Solid Rock" a glance is sufficient it will remind you sometimes about "The Word of God".

Last edited:
Active
I just had a thought. I do believe, there are many Christians, who do not want to wake in the Morning and say "Behold it is "Jesus"! And I think I do understand their "dilemma" and in some cases I just might share in their moments of concerns. Help us "Lord Jesus". Help us, please sir. Please. Father Please. "Abba, Abba Father", help us, please Lord, we are your children, and they are ours, you gave them to us, save them Lord. Put your arms all around them and draw them nearer, please lord please hold them, press them against thy Breast, thank you, thank you, thank you. For you are Our Father! And we ask in the Name you gave us! Save our children! In the name of Jesus. For our hearts are nearly broken. :love:

Last edited: