• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The gospel i like the most

it is Paul's Ephesians

1.easy to understand
2.giving us the promise
3.encouraging us

Ephesians 2
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 3
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

it is my favorite one. what is yours?

Thank-you For Sharing You're Heart With Us All ! My Favorite Is

[ Psalm - 1:16 ] . Keep On Writing And Blessing Us All . Big-brother

I have lots of favorites, but one that is most important to me because of the great love I have for so many, is:

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21: 4)

CQ

Hi jesusisthegod,
I've just finished reading Ephesians and I love it too! There is so much great stuff in it.

I hope you won't be offended if I point something of little significance out to you...it is generally the first four books of the New Testament only that are referred to as the Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. These four books tell the story of Jesus' life on earth; the Gospel=the Good news of Jesus. Ephesians is a letter or epistle. But whatever you call it, it is a terrific book.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. Ephesians 1:7-8

Jesusisthegod, one of my favorty verse is Psalm 37:24 Though he fall he shall not utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand . serving the Lord with gladness Gerlene.

hello evangeline
thank you for your teaching.
May be you've already felt that i am not a native speaker. So i didnt know that.
i always heared people around said to me ''preaching gospels'' , so that is the reason for my misunderstanding.
thank you anyway.
I am a chinese, but i am in Ireland now(I got salvation here). i also attend the other chinese christian internet forum. On there, one brother who studies in Australia told us about the Annual Gay cruise in Sydney. We are all sad for that. However, he told us that he saw one old man holding a sign on the side of the road----''Only the God is the source of true love...''
This old man's behaviour really encouraged us, and he is a respectable swordman who walks with the truth.
I have a question for you, about your country's policy.
I heard the Howard's government is very conservative, but why they dont forbid this disgusting gay show.
Maybe i think too much. anyway your government is definitely better than our communist government.

I live in Australia. Australia is mostly athiest country and politicians only serve the majority. I also admire that old man. Many western countries have become very immoral and decadence is rising. But to those who hold on to the truth till the end Gods Love will stay with them.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

i can't believe it. because i though all the western countries believe God, and God bless you. and it can explain why these countries are rich and people are nice. and as i know, more and more people believe Jesus after 911 event.
even in my country--China, nearly 10% population, close to 100 millions people are christians.
if I have the right, i only vote for evangelised government. ( but in China, you know, we have no options)
I have a christian countries list in my heart. Do you want to check it for me:please
U.S.
U.K.
Germany
Belgium
New Zeland
Australia
Finland
Swiss
Austria
Luxemburg
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Neatherland
Ukraine
Korea
Canada
Iceland

In all those nations there are Christians. But there is no country that is 100% Christian. If your China percentage is right then i would say there are more Christians in China than there is in Europe.

Some countries allow Christians to worship God in peace while others oppress their Christians and seek to eliminate Jesus from their populations. In some countries their laws and culture and freedoms have been greatly affected by the Message of Jesus even though many of the population do not believe in God.

Also there are many African nations that have a higher percentage of Christians then many of the nations in your list. Christians are all over the World now.

My personal belief is that the wealth and power that the western nations obtained was because God used them to spread the message of Jesus throughout the World. Many missionaries throughout the world are and where westerners. But now that the Word has become world wide maybe one day Chinese missionaries will go to Europe to give the Message of Jesus to a new generation of Europeans who's parents have abandoned the faith?

All Praise The Ancient of Days

yes
someday i want to live in a pure christian country, no matter rich or poor. I want to live with the people who have the same belief with me. we can worship God together.
you know what. I am just thinking of a place we can do that. --------the kingdom of God. Heaven.
God bless who follows Him.

You know JesusistheGod while i was reading your last post the thought of the Kingdom of Jesus came to my mind at the same time the Kingdom of God came to you. We are both citizens of this Great Kingdom already in Spirit :thumbs_up

Some day, soon maybe Jesus will return and we will both meet in His physical Kingdom on earth. Until then we can pray and worship together in Spirit.

Blessings to you brother

All praise the Ancient of Days

sb. told me that Apostles said all the believers are connected in Holy Spirit.
Sometimes I do feel so. It is amazing.
Praise the God

ps. before going into the Kindom, i try to convert as many people as I can. After all, I got too-------- much from God.

Hi jesusisthegod,
I had no idea that English was not your native language! It doesn't show from your posts. I am so glad that you have found Jesus.

Only about 7% of Australians regularly go to Church, but I definitely believe that Christianity is on the rise here! It is becoming more evident in politics, and especially among teenagers. I come from a Dutch background, and from what I can tell, the Netherlands is in even a worse state than we are- morally and spiritually.

Our government is a democracy and has to represent the people. That is why sometimes they allow horrible laws to be passed. But they have recently banned same-sex marriage and are revisiting dicussions on abortion. We have an increasing number of Christians in politics, and Christians in the community are becoming more vocal, so there is hope for us yet.