• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What is the law in the heart what was the first thing God put originally heart ? Why the heart is where the mind is in ancient times, but also is where love is ? What verses show the what things in the heart of men and women that show God's plan and how Jesus says by loving thy neighbor you complete the law ?

Psalm 40:8 "I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.” How the will of God is done by the law and heart of man and women ! And what is that will and becomes the plan of God!

More as we start since the beginning!!!

The first laws God gave in the heart

1:26-31 God told man and women they will rule over the earth

2:22-23 Why women and men are one flesh part of the law of why women are made together. Why the man leaves and becomes one flesh with his wife.

See other parts of Genesis say Adam was in the garden to work in the garden and take care of it, Man names the animals, and they were to multiply in the garden.

As we see this verses they give the first laws God put in men and women that they rule over the planet together.

Afterwards man fell and became sinful, wonder the wasteland and still they remember the law God gave them but as time pass by the new generation came. The why the law was told was thru bed time stories as each generation passes the story of garden of Eden, till the Noah who was righteous. The flood came and what was known in Eden was lost. Came Abraham and Moses back then the Noahide laws existed before the law of Moses but no stone tablets. They were simple 7 laws the same manner as the 10 commandments

Seven Laws of Noah - Wikipedia

https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files...e_covenant.htm

They lived with those laws but then people forget them so it was needed to put A law that was firmed and in stone tablets. Moses law came and put order but what happen with the law of Moses ? As time pass by people let their hearts become stone and the law lost it's purpose.

Jeremiah 31:33,Ezekiel 36:26-27

This verses show the heart becoming stone back in those days, The law will be in conflict and sometimes someone who was accused falsely could end up in jail, know that the law clashes with itself and Hebrew people will make mistakes contradicting in completing the law, and will make people who will obey the law cannot because of how people will be too strict and prohibit people between themselves from completing the law. The law become chains for Israelites, it became A wall for them tor reach Jesus, and lost the reason from the beginning the law was to help and protect Isralietes from sin but soon sin was to do bad and help others the law doing good was punished contradicting everyone ins Israel. The law was meant to make Israelites receive the messiah and do the things he was gonna do but their hearts became stone and did not let the law complete itself neither let their companions complete the law either they all became obstacles between each other and walls they could not fulfil the law.

The law is to await the messiah and prepare the Isralites of Jesus coming what happen the israelites became hard and tough on the law. In A world where the strong rule the world, at point of A sword you get things, and eye for an eye. Israel reject the messiah prefering the law while Jesus explained how to fulfil the law with 2 commandments

Matthew 5:17-20, Matthew 22:37–40

This verses show how the law can be completed with 2 commandments. Is that all ? know that is why the law was written you heart and you have the law but still does not mean your complete because the law of Eden and the law of Moses could not be completed until Jesus completed everything through his sacrifice.

What then the commandments have been completed ? The first thing is to understand did God issue commandments before the 10 laws of Moses ? Yes you can see at Genesis 6:5 "love thy god with all your heart and soul " See that before the law God told men to keep his commandments and what Jesus said centuries later to remind them of that to love God with all your heart ? Yes, that is why the commandments aren't tablets, they are the word of God. If God usher his words are they commandments. Then do they contradict the law ? Do they turn one law against each other ? NO, everything abides he law when one thing you do it with love, that is the most important things.

People can say contradictions exist but we must see things from God's point of view and he lets us see it only if have love like Jesus. Then we see in the old testament he says his words are his commandments and what he says of his mouth becomes thy commandments.

Exodus 20:1-17

in Exodus begins that this are his words He brought Israel out of Egypt and they shall have no other God besides him. You see he starts that his word are those commandments. Brings us people if his commandments are those when he does usher the law when he is not ushering and telling the prophets what to do are those laws the same as the ten commandments ? Know people " The Word Of God " is his commandments and what he says are law the same as the 10 commandments people will bring contradictions but his word is law and all the time God's commandments are treated like law.

This is why we must learn that our efforts with the law of Moses and Noah's law cannot be fulfil if Jesus could not arrive. For only then when Jesus says " It is Done " and is resurrected do the law served as the stairs that guided men and women to Jesus. For Jesus brought Love to complete the law. You can have faith and discipline in your worship to God but just like Corinthians says 1 Corinthians 13:2 with out love it is incomplete.

Therefore Leviticus 19:17 " Love thy neighbor " and Genesis 6:5 " Love Thy God " is what you need to fulfil them ? The one's in the garden, the ones in Noah times, and the one's in Moses time ? Yes.

God had it plan Love will complete it, do we have God's love ? Know that this is the most important part of it that the law of God that he has written in our heart is useless if we use our own efforts ? we use God's efforts ? That is why the law cannot be completed before Jesus came to this world as baby and died till he was A man. That is why with your own efforts you are not saved but God wanted it and to do it the law. We must do the will of God.

Now what is the will of God ? because that is the thing the will sometimes does not do the 10 laws of Moses but does the commandments he usher before the 10 laws and what was in the heart of men are his commandments God said. The law is written in your heart now you don't need anything you are perfect because men forget the law the heart turns into stone and you need love to keep it into flesh you fall in the same error Noahide's law keepers failed.

The law is commandments what else are his commandments that do not come as law ? The psalms are one of them, know that Jesus before his coming everything that the psalms say, the law, and the prophets said must come true.

Luke 24:44-45

That is why people the psalm is singing and God wanted men and women to sing the psalms to obey him. It is complicated because in our day to day life singing in the streets to worship God seems awkward and point for people to make fun of you. Makes uncomfortable but he wants us to sing all the time. Know people this is the secret of what the Hebrew people say that our sole purpose in life is that we sing and singing is the secret of the bible. Man and women were not meant for this world to build skyscrapers, go to war with rifles and guns, or make cinema or entertainment but to sing and worship in the garden is our purpose.

Perhaps some of you do not understand that know that for example what do people do in heaven ? They sing kadosh kadosh kadosh Elohim Tsevaot, meaning holy, holy, holy God is . That is all, is that what were meant for ? For some it is pointless to be in one place and worship Holy, Holy, holy all day and night. But that is if you stand in front of the creator of it all and sing to him. That is what you are made for, that was what Eden was all about people God wanted the garden to be like heaven but the fall of men happen and it gone that opportunity instead Jesus came to give it back to us.

Ephesians 5:19 Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your hearts to the Lord,

Our purpose is like this fish swim and birds fly nothing else even though we can build, go to war, and use math. God never wanted us to do that instead he wanted one thing to replicate what beings and angels do in heaven sing all day and praise the lord. That is our sole purpose people who forgot the law like those who use Noahide law forget that and forgot our purpose in the Eden is the same in heaven singing all day. We cannot do that because people consider that weird no people just like God wanted it that way people can go out and preach the word and sing to God all day long it is our purpose.

Because people we see the law of Moses are his commandments, we see psalms are his commandments, and what the prophets were told by God are his commandments and they lead to Jesus his second coming into this world.

And for him to come to this world the law must be fulfil into our daily lives with love. sing the psalms in our lives to one another like Ephesians 5:19 says, and listen to prophets of Jesus coming. yes people we must worship him constantly.

But still here is A big secret to do that you must have the heart right and remember the laws of Genesis, the laws of Moses, put things in God's hands, and other things. I will put the second post to talk about that. Tell me what commandments did God told in the psalms ?

Edit/Delete Message

Know that God has saved us and we put our faith in him know that in our heart is what God intended. The laws of Eden what Genesis says about he giving domain to both women and men. and genesis 2 how Women is made from the rib next to the heart shows how th heart. here we see how the heart is base of this for our actions come from God's heart.

God talks, we talk, God dream's, we dream, God moves we move, we were made to be like him not in athourity but in Love.

Jesus came here as the son to be stricken of his power to show humans how God intended before the fall how man was supposed to act and continue his will. By praying, praying, praying and praying that is all. Pray in the morning and in the night and in the evening while eating, while rehearsing, always be in communion with God. It is how Jesus came and he loved everyone did scorn and did correct. That is why we do not have athourity to be like him but to love like Jesus which is the model the completion of Adam and to be his witness that is our only purpose to the world in our judgement that God was just and he fulfill the law and the devil the persecuter says bad things and nasty things in your judgement of everyone's. He will say that you faithful to him and did what Jesus did and let God judge things not humans.

Here is the verse where says God has A heart 33:11

His pland and his heart endure forever. We are made like his ehart but our is smaller but thorugh Jesus we can use all of his power of love.

We do not have athourity like God to judge he is judge but still we are giving the power to love he made for that sole purpose to amke A man love like God is it impssible ? Nope jesus is that modela nd we can get near but children get nearer to that love. Truly to love is to have thsi verses what i'm going to show.

As we see the heart is where God put his law, his commandments. What are his commandments just what he wrote with his fingers ? HE's hands he used ? Nope, bible says his voice is where his commandmnets are .
Where in the bible says how to define his commandments ?
Genesis 22:18 “In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”
Deuteronomy 30:10-14 “if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and if you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. {11} “For this commandment which I command you today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off.
Here is the base how to seperate what are his commandments. We see " if you obey his voice " is where his commandments mean that his comamndments are not A letter, are not message painted, but are his voice what are his commandments then all his words and everything he says are law ? Are commandments ?
Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. John 10:27
Isaiah 34:16 16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
Isaiah 55:11 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
Job 23:12 12 I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

Know this his word is life for us.
John 6:63 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.
Colossians 3:16 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

The message of God is his word and we sing to accomplish it.
1 Thessalonians 2:13
(Exodus 19:4-6) ‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. {5} ‘Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. {6} ‘And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”
(Genesis 22:18) “In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”
(Psalms 73:24-26) You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. {25} Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. {26} My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
(Psalms 81:11-13) “But My people would not heed My voice, And Israel would have none of Me. {12} So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart, To walk in their own counsels. {13} “Oh, that My people would listen to Me, That Israel would walk in My ways!
(Proverbs 4:20-23) My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. {23} Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.
(Isaiah 55:8-12) “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. {9} “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. {10} “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, {11} So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. {12} “For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Yes but the debate what he told the prophets ? What he told the kings ? Reveals he used other words and laws and rules to do his will ? See what he's will has to play in this ?

es it play this way, why people are confused of what he's will, he's commandments, he's plan of God ? Remember like hebrew people say Jewish people say better yet said. The law of the 10 commandments were adressed at the 12 tribes of Judea and like if you see in the small print he was only talking to his people. He is not talking to Egypt neither babylionians.

Remember if see Daniel see that some parts of the book of daniel was written in hebrew and some part in the end were writting in babylionian. God's message was written hebrew so hebrew would know of god's destruction over babylon so they will understand and Babylonian aswell so they knews impending punsihemnt was coming.

When God made the 10 commandments he was only addressing to jews (judean), dannanites, benjananites, and the other tribes you see that no egyptians, or babylionians are in the text only the people of God. See that is the point God commands are adressed to only Jews and tribes of Israel and sometimes to gentiles ( babylonians, egyptians, and you ).
Not everything is giving to you in silver platter but people have promblem that they assume the bible is first person talking to them when God was only talking to hebrews, then babylionias, egypitans and later romans. No people france is not in the bible niether the russians they are all romans, babylionans, and we are gentiles the laws were giving to God's people first the jews. But how did the things of preaching the word to gentiles evolved ? Remember the judeans formt eh tribe of Judea were tasked of giving the word of God to gentiles or gomoyels but in the path they wanted A king like gentiles do, wanted kingdoms like gentiles here we see tribe of judah and kingdom of Israel formed. Which later were destroyed and this thier apth went wrong Know God didn't want to give them kings or kingdoms they never needed but error happen and just like adam fell.

But God let gentiles participate later when Isaiah 56:1-6 says that eunuchs can keep the sabbath and see gentiles can do what Jews do very important because not all of the bible was meant for gentiles. Back in Genesis 49:1, 8-10

God chose the tribe of Judah to take the lead in conquering the nations who were living in the land promised to the 12 tribes (Judges 1:2). The first chapter of Judges shows that the tribe of Judah was aggressive and strong in driving out the Canaanites in the southern half of the land of Canaan.

It is explained God was gonna make Judah's tribe the lawgivers, this is the point God wanted Judah to be the base of Jesus where the lion will rise and save humanity. But as times goes by Judah and the tirbes went thier own way and depart from God's word and in the kingdoms thinsg changed. What God wanted is Israel and judah to be beacons of light to guide the gentiles

Isaiah 42:6,Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 60:3,John 8:12; Acts 13:47; Acts 26:23

unfortunately they joined baal's cults and marduk's religion we see in the bible. Fell into sin bad thing but one time israel it's king in defiance of God wish burnt 2 babies in the sacred holy place where the ark is and sacrificed it to other god's. This why kingdoms were destroyed and no more kingships were going to happen. Why the wall of lament is what's stand of it. Remember god never wanted kingdoms or palaces or even a temple for the ark. They never needed it alwyas the temple is our body even easy to sin our bodies are more sacred than the ark of the convenant. Niether kingdoms they were only going to be A witnessess that is our original cuase. God never wanted kingdoms or army's in war he put the garden and wanted heaven to be there.

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.” For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins… For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.” (Romans 11:25-29)

The good news for the tribe of Judah and this world is that the “Lion of the tribe of Judah,” Jesus Christ (Revelation 5:5), will return to establish the Kingdom of God, and the tribe of Judah will finally accept its Redeemer (Romans 11:26).

But because of what happen in the temple Israel and Judah's kingdom were gone and what will come was Jesus kingdom of gentiles and the word will be preach by gentiles now.

Romans 9:6-13

Romans 9:25-26 here hosea is example and God corrects Israel

We see Paul clear that Israel broke the pact and God corrected them
God chose paul who was A jew to proclaim
Acts 9:15

Now this why confusement in our history of how things came to be and why we are all the 12 tribes scattered but since law we are not recognized because informaion has been lost. We do not know who is hebrew or not. We do not know the commandments were directed to them Judah tribe and some commandments are to us gentiles. The most important thing was he gave God's people jews the law to give it to gentiles which is all fo us.

So people are the commandnents in Eden also part of it ? The law of Eden what he told Eve and Adam ? Comamndments ?
Yes they are, Noahides laws were for hebrews before the existence of the tribe of Judah and the other one's existed to obey God ?

This why we must undesrtand what are his commandments which is his voice his word. And who he was talking to with the comamndments and he was not addressing to gentiles. To understand what God put in our hearts we need to understand the commandmnets first, now we know his voice is the base of his commandmnets what did he put in our hearts that connect to the commandments that connect to his will that connect to the plan of God in the end ? Here are the verses that make that path for us.

know this

Luke 24:44-45 Jesus said to them, “These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms.”

Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures.

Psalm 40:8 I desire to do your will, my God;
your law is within my heart.”
Here our heart is how the law is completed.
Galatians 3:21-22 the law does not contradict the promises of God becuase it explain that rightneous can come from the law ? no one is rightoeus by your own effrots or works, ony God is righteous. and in 22 verse shows everything locked in sin so no one can be righteous if all of us has sinned.
Galatians 5:22-23 Here just show their is no law in doing good. This is just example peope modern day can make laws saying to help someone is bad that let A firefighter help, A cop, but if A hosue is burning you go and help an old man get out. If you od you get arrested but the law says no law for doing good just ebcuase politics say otherwise.
Romans 13:8-10,Galatians 5:14 the las i fulfill with keeping two laws "Love thy god with all your heart and your neighbor "
This show that love complets the commandments of God all of them hard to understand .
Jesus said but did not change the law he said everything that was establish before him is where he got his words.
what are those two commadnments
Deutreonmy 6:5 and levitcus 19:!8
" love thy God " and Levitucs to " love thy nieghbor"
With this you fulfill the law
But in our hearts are this commandments God made that is why love has to be in the heart but
what love he want what heart does he want ? What love does he want it to be fill of ?
John 3:16 god loved he gave up his son for the world
John 15:13 To give your life for your friends
This are the great things God loves and he put's in our hearts of course we don't need to sacrfice our sons he did for us to be save we need to put our faith and God and our love be baptized that is all.
To have the heart with this is what to have to do the will of God and to do his plan, were getting their so to make A reminder.
The first laws God put in our heart ?
The laws of Eden
1.26-28 and Genesis 2:18-24 God tells us he gave woman and man dominion over the earth and thier purpose.
Our hearts had this commandments and in it where our purpose with him. Then men fell and Noahide laws came but people forgot then God gave the mosaic laws but also people forgot and made thier hearts stone.
Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the one who always trembles before God,
but whoever hardens their heart falls into trouble.
Jeremiah 17:9-10 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?
1 Samuel 16:7 God does nto judge like we do
Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
shows the heart comes it all from it comes good and evil but from the mouth of sayng good thinsg or bad things
Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
Here shows God can give you new heart and change your ways.
psalm 139:1-5 God knows your ways
proverbs 23:26 wanna change your heart ? give to God he asks for you to give it to him !
psalm 19:14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight,
Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer
psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Ask God to give you a new heart.
This first part remember this are things inside our heart and this shows the process from our heart of ston which we all have and to get A new heart but the Heart God wants us to have.

Here is the rest of how the heart is beggining the laws of Eden in our Heart.
1.26-28 and Genesis 2:18-24 God tells us he gave woman and man dominion over the earth and thier purpose.
Later the laws of noah but man forgot the laws and kept making sin. After came moses and he made ten commandments and 613 commands. But still the process of stone hearts came and that's where we all are here is the rest of the part so we change our hearts from stone into flesh to see how the heart goes to putting your hands in God's hands, understanding the child of heart ( of course jesus never said about child heart but in deuternomy their is A verse says to teach the childrena in thier hearts the law it does exist ), the will of God, and finally the plan of God.
Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
joel 2:13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.
psalm 13.5-6 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. 6 I will sing the Lord’s praise,
for he has been good to me.
Proverbs 4:20-21 20 My son, pay attention to what I say;turn your ear to my words.21 Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
psalm 86:11 Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
psalm 9:1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Here we see giving thanks in the heart important to remember
As we see this proces of the heart to ask God for A new heart of love and fill it with the first commandment and second of jesus said.
Here last verse in this part of the heart process
psalm 33:11 But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever,
the purposes of his heart through all generations.
He has A heart and we must us that heart model like his even though ours is smaller than his design does what jesus did with all of us.

This is part of the first part we see the heart also needs this in the heart God wants from the heart of stone to heart of flesh.
Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
This show our mouth is another part that shows our beleifs in our hearts. Your mouth shows your heart
Hebrews 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
A way to clean your heart
Psalm90:12 is what to ask God for
This what the heart needs to change and to know what is god's will because this is important people don't understand what it is but it is not how we think it is and how it connects with the plan of God.
Romans 13:2 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
See this is part of how to discern God's will
1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Give thanks is part of the will of God
Hebrews 13:20-21 20 Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Learn God has equip to understand God's will and be pleasing to him.
1 Peter 2:15
15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.
This is what he wants us to be good and even if the world dones wrong be good and shows even if problems come our good example of being faithul to the lord in hard tests shows his will in us. perserver and no matter the devil taunts ya be faithful to end and he will give ya A crown of glory.
Our purpose is only one is to be A witness to hsi actions and when the devil reclaims you in judgement that you were unfaithul he will say you were A witness and did not participate with the world but put things in god's hands and was faithful to him and did his will and whatever people says did not leave the path of the lord.
micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly[a] with your God.
another will verse shows us to be justly and good.
Ephesians 5:15-20
15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. 18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This shows A secret purpose of what god's will is that we sing and sing psalms to hima nd other people to make everyone sing to the lord.
Matthew 6:9-10
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
He's will in heaven be done on earth
Hebrews 10:36
36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.
Once you do this things.
will of gods:
1.Give thanks
2. Do good even in front of foolish people who judge show your faithful to the lord.
3.Micah 6:8 To act justly and to love mercy
4.To sing psalms to god and songs to him in worhsip all the time you can and with brothers and enemies. To sing and worship God is his will and to others with friends and family.
This are the part of the will which is what God put in our hearts in our way and thoughts. To do the will of God is that hebrews 10:36 says to perserve and what is that to recieve the good from using the will if God and his plan of God is part of that we continue with more verses because puttings things in god's hands, The heart of A child, and the will of God have in the in end the purpose of God's plan.
Last verse
Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

We see the heart thing and the comamndments must be complete therefore we continue with putting things in God's hand and we see he tells us to always be in his council and never leave his position. First we see what does his hands do and to show how important to always hold his hands.
Isaiah 48:13 He created the world with his hands
Psalm136:12-14 His hands save us
2 chronicles 30:12His hands divded the red sea
Eccliastes 9:1 God judges people
Deut 7:8 God delivers Israel with his hands from Egypt.
1 Peter 5:6-8 Be humble under God's hands.
Don't trust on your own efforts put your efforts in God an pray to him. When he moves everythin and you hold unto his hands no matter how hard things get he will deliver your promblem and save you. No matter how bad things get. You don't let go. He will never let go once you holdhis hands and he will never abandon you at the end. He will deliver you from your enemies and pass the test.
We see the heart thing and the comamndments must be complete therefore we continue with putting things in God's hand and we see he tells us to always be in his council and never leave his position. First we see what does his hands do and to show how important to always hold his hands.
2 chronicles 30:12His hands divded the red sea
Eccliastes 9:1 God judges people
Don't trust on your own efforts put your efforts in God an pray to him. When he moves everythin and you hold unto his hands no matter how hard things get he will deliver your promblem and save you. No matter how bad things get. You don't let go. He will never let go once you holdhis hands and he will never abandon you at the end. He will deliver you from your enemies and pass the test.
As you see you need this verses to see how to put things in God's hands for it's A comamndmnet he said.
Isaiah 42:6
Verse Concepts
“I am the Lord, I have called You in righteousness,
I will also hold You by the hand and watch over You,
And I will appoint You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the nations,
Source: 122 Bible verses about Hand Of God
What Does Isaiah 64:8 Mean?
Yet Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are our potter; we all are the work of Your hands.
Source: What Does Isaiah 64:8 Mean?
Jeremiah 18:6
6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.
Amos 9:2 2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:
1 Samuel 6:3 They answered, “If you return the ark of the god of Israel, do not send it back to him without a gift; by all means send a guilt offering to him. Then you will be healed, and you will know why his hand has not been lifted from you.”
Psalm 144:7-8
Reach down your hand from on high;
deliver me and rescue me
from the mighty waters,
from the hands of foreigners
8 whose mouths are full of lies,
whose right hands are deceitful.
As you see Isaiah 42:6 says it to hold his hands and we are made by his hands like potting art. We need to hold his hand as he saves us as psalms says psalm 144:7-8.
This are the evrses show how we put our efforts in his hands and not in our hands do we ever get saved. Next the heart and we will summarize and key verses explain "The plan of God"

As we see the hands in God is biblical and he tells it in Isaiah 42:6 but also important is the heart of A child as we see the heart has the commandments and their are many more commands here are the one's you find that talks about putting things in god hands, the commands of Eden, the comamnds of Noah law, and the commands of moses law and 613 commands.
But the heart of A child is not in the laws of eden, niether the laws of noah, but only deuternomy does it explain that parent heart exist and A child heart exist to teach thy commandments in the bible and Jesus says to be A child to be the highest in heaven.

1 John 3:1 we are called his children, even in the eyes of God we are still children.
matthew 19:14 know the kingdom belongs to children.
Galatians 3.26 children of jesus christ thru faith
john11.52 the children of God are scattered
Deut 6:5-9 Here the commands are givena dn to be given into the hearts of children.
Matthew 18:3 you must change to become like children to enter the kingdom of heaven
ephesians 5:8-10 children of light
1 john4:7 Law is giving from God
phillipians1:6 good work at the end
1 thessalions 5:5 you are children of light
Hosea 3:1 the lord loves the sons of israel even though they make mistakes.
Malachi 4:6 the heart of children and fathers

As we see in malachi the heart of parents exist and the hearts of children exist and we have A heart of child but we must be like children like jesus says.

As we do A summarize of the most important parts to remember the verses and commadnments becuase of A special thing in the end here remember since the begging of this thread.
The first laws God gave in the heart
1:26-31 God told man and women they will rule over the earth
2:22-23 Why women and men are one flesh part of the law of why women are made together. Why the man leaves and becomes one flesh with his wife.
See other parts of Genesis say Adam was in the garden tow ork in the gardena dn taek care of it, Man names the animals, and they were to multiply in the garden.
As we see this verses they give the first laws God put in men and women that they rule over the planet together.
Afterwards man fell and became sinful, wonder the wasteland and still they remember the law God gave them but as time pass by the new generation came. The why the law was told was thru bed time stories as each generation passes the story of garden of Eden, till the noah who was righteous. The flood came and what was known in Eden was lost. Came Abraham and Moses back then the Noahide laws existed before the law of moshes but no stone tablets. They were simple 7 laws the same manner as the 10 commandments
Seven Laws of Noah - Wikipedia
https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files...e_covenant.htm
They lived witht hose laws but then people forget them so it was needed to put A law that was firmed and in stone tablets. Moses law came and put order but what happen with the law of moses ? As time pass by people let thier hearts become stone and the law lost it's purpose.
Jeremiah 31:33,Ezekiel 36:26-27
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/EZK.36.26.NIV
This verses show the heart becoming stone back in those days, The law will be in conflict and sometimes someone who was accused falsely could end up in jail, know that the law clashes with itself and hebrew people will make mistakes contradicting in completing the law, and will make people who will obey the law cannot because of how people will be too strict and prohibit people between themselves from completing the law. The law become chains for israelites, it became A wall for them tor reach Jesus
, and lost the reason from the beggining the law was to help and protect Isralietes from sin but soon sin was to do bad and help others the law doing good was punished contradicting everyone ins Israel. The law was meant to make israelites recieve the messiah and do the things he was gonna do but thier hearts became stone and did not let the law complete itself neither let thier companions complete the law either they all became obstacles between each other and walls they could not fulfill the law.
Here the law of Eden, the law of Noah, the law of moses ( 10 commandments and 613 commandments mitzvahs ), and the thy 2 comamndments Jesus said.
This comandments need to be in the heart always but now we know about the commandments he said about his hands, he's heart of child which is in the bible it does exist and the will of God and what he says and we know the 4 points from the will of god from last post we know this are hwat must be in the heart for our purpose and secret of the hert is explain that with this can we understand part of the heart of God ?
Yes remember God does has A heart in psalm 33:11
We are modelled like God we can talk not the same hieght as he but we can move and he moves, we think (heart) and he thinks too (his heart ) and remember the most important wanted man to be like Jesus since adam never was men to suffer man or women. The son came here without power only prayer was his power and he did what as important that thy will be done is what is most important and be A witness is what jesus did prayr day and night and never ceased to pray to himself ( the father ). We cannot know all the power and hidden things God has in his heart but to fuel like his heart and be clones of Jesus we must love and fill our ehart for his hear tis full of love.
here remember what is he's command that is his voice.
Deuteronomy 30:10-14 “if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and if you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. {11} “For this commandment which I command you today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off.
Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. John 10:27
Exodus 20:1-1
20 And God spoke all these words, saying,
2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
here in the first sentence says this are his words
as you see this is you explain A comandments are his voice .
Remember Romans 13:8-10,Galatians 5:14 the las i fulfill with keeping two laws "Love thy god with all your heart and your neighbor "
this verses keep them know this are important
Remember the love that must be in your heart
John 3:16 god loved he gave up his son for the world
John 15:13 To give your life for your friends
Remember this are the heart verses showing us the path to get from stone hearts to flesh hearts of love with john 15:13 and john 3:16.
Jeremiah 17:9-10 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?
Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the one who always trembles before God,
but whoever hardens their heart falls into trouble.
Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
shows the heart comes it all from it comes good and evil but from the mouth of sayng good thinsg or bad things
psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
proverbs 23:26 wanna change your heart ? give to God he asks for you to give it to him !
Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
joel 2:13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.
give your heart and ask he will put punishment from afflicting you.
psalm 13.5-6 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. 6 I will sing the Lord’s praise,
for he has been good to me.
Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
This show our mouth is another part that shows our beleifs in our hearts. Your mouth shows your heart
Hebrews 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
A way to clean your heart
Psalm90:12 is what to ask God for
psalm 9:1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Learn the first and recognixe we all ahve sin in our heart since we are young.
1. hardened hearts are in everyone recognize
2.ask God for a new heart from the heart of ston.
3.change your heart and fill it with love John 15:13 and john 3:16 we do not need to sacrifice like God has but to have love like that.
4.Your heart changes froms tone to flesh because you put love in those commadnments and all of them.
5.like psalm 9:1 give thanks to him alwaysa nd tell how he changed your heart.
this are the process of the heart.
next to put your hands in God's hands and he tell us and ask us in
Verse Concepts
What Does Isaiah 64:8 Mean?
Yet Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are our potter; we all are the work of Your hands.
Source: What Does Isaiah 64:8 Mean?
Jeremiah 18:6
6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.
Psalm 144:7-8
deliver me and rescue me
from the mighty waters,
this show we must put our hand sin God because the results us show with his hands he made the world.
Nope do not put things in your ahnd or you effrots put them in the efforts of god's and his hands because he ahs hold our since the beggingn and to him we are still his childs.
1.Jeremiah 18:6 says we are amde by his hands.
2.ask to be in his hands and saved Psalm 144:7-8
deliver me and rescue me
from the mighty waters,
3. once you hold his hands hold unto them forever like he comamnds and be in prayer and love to hold his hands.
4.Keep in your heart humbleness
and see his hands will do the same for moses and his people.
5.know his hands can fix your promblems but you must have A changed heart of flesh and love.
This is most important to do in your heart and have but also this
Here we have the verses of the heart of A child.
1 John 3:1 we are called his children, even in the eyes of God we are still children.
matthew 19:14 know the kingdom belongs to children.
Galatians 3.26 children of jesus christ thru faith
Deut 6:5-9 Here the commands are givena dn to be given into the hearts of children.
ephesians 5:8-10 children of light

1 thessalions 5:5 you are children of light
Matthew 18:3 you must change to become like children to enter the kingdom of heaven
Hosea 3:1 the lord loves the sons of israel even though they make mistakes.
Malachi 4:6 the heart of children and fathers
Here we see the ehart of child does exit and Jesus says we must be children again to enter kingdom of God. But to be pure like children is the way.
1. recognize we are his children 1 John 3:1
2.we must have the commands in our hearts like isralites were ordered by god to give it thier children Deut 6:5-9
3.we must change to be like children again to have hearts of flesh Matthew 18:3
4.To be children of light ephesians 5:8-10 children of light
5.The child of heart does exist and we must put this verses together to make it happen Malachi 4:6 the heart of children and fathers and matthew 19:14 know the kingdom belongs to children.
This is part of it all to know the plan of God
We go to know what is the will of God
to make it simple.
1.Give thanks 1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
2. Do good even in front of foolish people who judge show your faithful to the lord.1 Peter 2:15
15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.
3.Micah 6:8 To act justly and to love mercy
4.To sing psalms to god and songs to him in worhsip all the time you can and with brothers and enemies. To sing and worship God is his will and to others with friends and family.
Luke 24:44-45 Jesus said to them, “These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms.”
This are the verses that explain we see the since the beggining the heart and the laws.
the second the path of the heart of stone to heart of flesh
the third the love we must have john 15:13 and john 3:16
the fourth put your hands in God hands
the fifth have A heart of A child
and to do his will give thanks always in bad times and in good times and do good even in pressure. To sing to god and worship him like ephesians say with psalms and songs with your love one's.
This is the plan of God.