• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Flow of Nations

Staff Member
And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. Isaiah 2:2

The news is full of reports of persecution, oppression, abuse, and war. Humankind often doesn't treat each other very well. It's nearly too much to bear in big doses. And it's difficult not to wonder if the world is void of hope. It won't always be this way, through.

Isaiah sees a vision in which the Lord's house, which many believe to be the Church (the people of God), shall be established on this earth, exalted above the hills (for the Gospel shall reign supreme above all else), and all nations shall flow unto it like a mighty river.

Imagine some of the most hostile nations on earth bowing the knee to King Jesus. Imagine the sweet sound of the Gospel rolling off the lips of those who live in once-distant lands. Imagine the darkness being pushed back by the flood of light. Don't lose hope, no matter what you see going on around the world right now. It won't always be like this.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I confess to allowing the events of this world to dictate my mood sometimes, but this verse brings me so much hope as I consider Your faithfulness.