• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The end is near

Farmers Fred and Luke were fishing on the side of the road. They made a sign saying "The End is Near! Turn yourself around now before it's too late!," and showed it to each passing car.

One driver that passed didn't appreciate the sign and shouted, "Leave us alone you religious nuts!"

All of a sudden they heard a big splash.

Fred grinned at Luke. "Do you think we should just put up a sign that says: 'Bridge Out' instead?"

lol...where do you get these from? They are brill. I love to laugh it is one of Gods greatest gifts I often think!!!

LAME!!!
LOL but still if it makes ppl laugh good on ya as in i dotn MINd it all tt much but thats not the poitn still Silly

Love Simon!!!

hey thread Started is it ok if i use this Joke. cos yeah i kinda already used,. it. with out asking..

it for a School Assignment you see. and yeah.. just let me knwo if it ok if not i can remove it. and yeah i just thought i shoudl ask thats all?

Love Simon!!!