• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Done teaching is Finished , it is Anti Christian

Loyal
The Lord told me in no uncertain terms that any preacher who is teaching it , God will remove His Grace from you . This is not up for discussion .

The Done teaching states , there is nothing we can do . That Jesus has done it all on the cross . It is an anti Christian teaching . What is the point in Scripture stating to have faith , if everything is " Done " . Why does Scripture teach for us to be prepared , to pick up your cross , to love one another , to love God . Etc etc etc . The Done teaching will have you thinking there is nothing you can do .

Preachers , it is your choice . What authority do i have . I am the Sword of God

Active
The Lord told me in no uncertain terms that any preacher who is teaching it , God will remove His Grace from you . This is not up for discussion .

The Done teaching states , there is nothing we can do . That Jesus has done it all on the cross . It is an anti Christian teaching . What is the point in Scripture stating to have faith , if everything is " Done " . Why does Scripture teach for us to be prepared , to pick up your cross , to love one another , to love God . Etc etc etc . The Done teaching will have you thinking there is nothing you can do .

Preachers , it is your choice . What authority do i have . I am the Sword of God
The Sword says
Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
2Ti_1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
the faith to believe comes from Him

Rom_12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Loyal

You're the Sword of God? What do you mean by that?

Active
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
you are not The Christ

Loyal
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
you are not The Christ
You are being silly . Of course im not Jesus.

The Sword of God is a title, that He has given to me.

The angel that God sent to remove Adam and Eve from Paradise was a Sword of God. And John the Baptist was also a Sword of God.

They were both sent and both enforce the Word of God

I to enforce the will of God

Loyal
You need prayer
Well thank you . All need prayer .

It was the Lord who told me to use the Name . I suggest you take it up with Him . But the Lords reply to you will be , " what is it to you whom I chose to do my work?"

Active

I find myself agreeing with you on this one Br Bill.

Salvation is the free gift of God.
However; the grabbing hold of life by laying down the one you have requires effort on our part. This process is maturation unto the full measure of the stature of Christ.
This process can or should be called SONSHIP. As God will chasten ALL sons whom he receives, gladly accept the correction as from a loving Father because it is.
Paul would say "Fight the good fight", but does anybody really understand that or consider what is involved? I doubt it if they believe there is nothing past salvation.

Faith, long suffering, charity, patience. All of these things come with a cost, and be prepared to pay it.

As our Lord Jesus Christ lays out for us what the rewards are for overcoming, let us take up the fight of faith to acquire each reward we are able to acquire. If you have them
all already then great, teach others of your cost and the value of what you have obtained. Though most will ignore you as the other 10 spies who were afraid.

The Old testament books that describe the wars of Israel with the Canaanites are actually something done in the physical world so that you who are spiritual will see your own internal spiritual war that only a Joshua or Caleb would undertake in order to be a king. It is a picture of the internal destruction of the carnal mind you were born with and the putting on of the mind of Christ.

5 Canaanite tribes = 5 senses That are controlled by your mind. Are we not told to bring our body under and every thought to the obedience of Christ? What feat accomplishes this?

Consider that you are leaving rewards on the table that you should acquire.

Active

I think it is more likely a way in the middle. Of course it is done, but God requires something from me as well. To put my part into it. And this I can not do without his help. See, this is the difference between this one an those who state that all is done and we can not and we do not do anything. There is a difference between this one and those who say that we have to do many works to be able to get to heaven. They risk to start doing these things trusting in their own ability. While I think that we can not, but that doesn't mean that we have to sit back and wait, but it means that I need to trust in God, pray for Him to empower me to be able to do, to love, to serve. In this way it comes from Him, therefore it would by Grace. There are two extremes that we can go into - extreme works or extreme grace, while the Bible speaks about both of them. James 2:14, Ephesians 2:8. And as the Bible doesn't contradict itself, we need to take both of them to heart. To have the complete word with us.

Loyal
I think it is more likely a way in the middle. Of course it is done, but God requires something from me as well. To put my part into it. And this I can not do without his help. See, this is the difference between this one an those who state that all is done and we can not and we do not do anything. There is a difference between this one and those who say that we have to do many works to be able to get to heaven. They risk to start doing these things trusting in their own ability. While I think that we can not, but that doesn't mean that we have to sit back and wait, but it means that I need to trust in God, pray for Him to empower me to be able to do, to love, to serve. In this way it comes from Him, therefore it would by Grace. There are two extremes that we can go into - extreme works or extreme grace, while the Bible speaks about both of them. James 2:14, Ephesians 2:8. And as the Bible doesn't contradict itself, we need to take both of them to heart. To have the complete word with us.
The teaching of " WORKS " is so misunderstood it boggles the mind . Even the Catholics i talk with on this topic do not understand it .

The Works Scripture talks of is God working through us . It isnt we who do the work . It isnt i who does the healing , it isnt i who casts out the demon , it isnt i who makes the prophesy . It isnt i who reaches out , but it is Gods Love , Always .

And this is the common mistake on works . , but that being said . I still have to Want to do these things .

The Done teachings are not about the movement of the Holy Spirit . They are about those things every Christain must do .

We have to seek Jesus , we have to repent our sins , we have to accept Jesus as Lord and We have to recieve Him . And finally , we have to continue recieving Him .

And i say that last part as i have heard churches teach that once you accept Jesus as Lord , it doesnt matter what you do . And this is a false teaching . Because it does matter what you do . You cant just accept Jesus and then go plot and kill someone . There are consequenses of such actions .

Or how many accapt Jesus then later in life go see a psychic . The people are throwing away thier salvation . Trusting in false gods.

Scripture states " fan into a flame " and again Scripture states " he shall not break to bending reed , nor put out the flickering flame " . Scripture refers to our faith as a weak fflame . Something we need to excercise . We cant just lay back and do nothing