The Doctrine of Christ.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

Loyal Member
The Doctrine of Christ.

What in the world is the “Doctrine of Christ”? The doctrine of Christ is what Jesus said about himself.
Jesus claimed to be the “I am” who appeared to Moses in the burning bush. If anyone does NOT believe that Jesus is the “I am” they will die in their sins.(John 8:24) Jesus also claimed he was the “Son of God” making himself equal to God! (Luke 22:70)

The incarnation of God almighty becoming flesh as a man is a great mystery that can be only believed by the Holy Spirit of God. Anyone can say “Jesus is Lord” (meaning he is God), but no one can say “Jesus is Lord”, and believe it except by the Spirit of God. (1 Cor 12:3)

The doctrine of Christ is what separates the true believers from all the cults in this world. Jesus is God himself in bodily form, and within Christ Jesus lives, and dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily!! (Col 2:8-9)

Mormons believe Jesus to be Lucifer's brother! Jehovah wittiness believe Jesus to be a “god” but not God himself. Muslims believe Jesus to be a good man, and a prophet, but not the Son of God.
The Bible tells us that who ever does not “abide” in the doctrine of Christ does not have the Father or the Son!! Who ever abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father, and the Son!

2Jn 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth NOT IN THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

The scriptures also tells us not to let these people into your home who do not bring this doctrine!!

2Jn 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jn 1:10 IF THERE COME ANY UNTO YOU, AND BRING NOT THIS DOCTRINE, RECEIVE HIM NOT INTO YOUR HOUSE, neither bid him God speed:

There are many religions who do NOT believe that Jesus Christ is God, and that God did NOT come in the flesh. These people are called “Antichrist”!!

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jn 4:3 And EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSETH NOT THAT JESUS CHRIST IS COME IN THE FLESH IS NOT OF GOD: and this is THAT SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Last edited:
Top Poster Of Month
Not sure what my post was or why it got deleted however glancing over the inconsistencies and interpretation of scripture in this post is something else. It can be easily proven but why take the time if truth is censored. However if this is strictly for devotional then I could see that view point.

Last edited: