• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The church is being deceived to believe in a dual natured false Messiah and they do not know!

Active
First, let me make clear what I believe about our true Lord Jesus Christ.

His divinity - Before He became a Man, He was the divine Word, the only begotten Son from the bosom of the Father. I fully acknowledge and believe in His divinity as the I AM of the Old Testament. His very essence was Spirit in the Old Testament and He is divine BECAUSE He was Spirit then. I also fully believe that at the moment He was resurrected to life, He again was divine in His essence and now is our God and Savior as spoken in the New Testament by His apostles.

His Manhood - For 30+ years up till the point He died, He gave up His divine essence and took on the form of flesh and blood. He never had both spirit (divine) and flesh in His essence as a Man because it is both against Scriptures and reality! He was the first Man to have the Spirit of God dwelling fully in flesh, which Paul writes about in Colossians 2. But the Spirit of God here is the Spirit or Deity talked about by Paul is from the divine Father who descended upon Him like a dove when He came out of the water!

In fact, the reality that Jesus’ apostles called Him a Man when they preached meant that when He was a Man, He was only flesh and blood in His essence!

So many Gospel verses testify to this:

Acts 2:22 Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a MAN attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know—

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus
Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive an abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one MAN, Jesus Christ!

1 Corinthians 15:20-22 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by MAN came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Active
It is crazy to believe that Jesus remained divine when He was a Man (key word: WHEN HE WAS A MAN) because that means He was both Spirit and flesh in essence ! How can that be? It is mutually exclusive, either Jesus was truly Man and flesh in essence or Jesus remained divine and was a Spirit in essence!

There was a gnostic heresy that started out in the time of the apostles which taught that Jesus had a spiritual/phantom body and thus only appeared to be flesh. Many versions of this heresy came out of it, including Docetism. In reality, all those who believed in the heresy that Jesus had spiritual elements in His essence logically denied that He was ever flesh. Because they in their deceived minds also knew that if Jesus was divine and Spirit, He could never have been flesh! The apostle John in his epistles exposed this heresy along with its many subtleties to be from the antichrist spirit!

1 John 4:2-3 Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 Many liars have gone out into the world. These deceitful liars are saying Jesus Christ did not have a truly human body. But they are liars and the enemies of Christ.

Why did Mormonism falsely teach the heresy that God in Spirit form had sexual intercourse with Mary to give birth to Jesus? Because that is the only logical explanation for the heresy that Jesus had both spirit and flesh in His essence as Man! What is born of flesh is flesh in essence and what is both of Spirit is spirit in essence - this is what Jesus said! But God forbid that there was ever sexual intercourse between the Spirit of God and Mary, so Jesus was wholly and fully born of flesh, and is therefore flesh ONLY as Man!

Active
So why are the modern Churches taught the heresy that Jesus had dual natures in His essence as the Man of Nazareth? Because there is a plot by Satan to prepare the church to receive his seed, the Antichrist! This Antichrist will in fact have dual natures in his essence! How is that possible? Look at the Gospel and the Old Testament:

Jude 1:14 It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, "Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones,

Here Jude mentions Enoch and a prophesy Enoch made. Our current Bible does not contain any texts about Enoch’s prophesy, but there is a book called the Book of Enoch, which is exactly the book that Jude quoted from in his epistle.

What is written inside the book of Enoch? One major theme is about fallen angels having sexual intercourse with human women and begetting offsprings with both spirit and flesh in their essence. This is also mentioned in the Book of Genesis:

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth at that time (and also immediately afterward), when those divine beings were having sexual relations with those human women, who gave birth to children for them. These children became the heroes and legendary figures of ancient times.

In the Old Testament, sons of God referred only to angelic beings because no human being was born again in the Spirit at that time so no human being can be called sons of God. By the accounts of both Genesis and the book of Enoch, there was an event in times past when women had sexual intercourse with spirit beings and begat offsprings with both spirit and flesh in their essence (dual natures)! But this dual nature of both spirit and flesh is against the very order of God! That is why only Noah and his family was saved and the rest was destroyed by the flood!

If you study again the very first time God spoke about the enmity between the woman and the serpent (Satan), what did God say?

Genesis 3:5 I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.

This means there will be two offsprings, one offspring of woman (flesh) and one offspring of Satan (dual nature of flesh and spirit). Satan’s offspring was to be born directly from him in a fleshly form because this fallen angel will have sexual intercourse with a woman just like the fallen angels did in the time of Genesis! Jesus, the seed of a woman was therefore offspring of flesh and the seed of Satan is the offspring of dual natures of flesh and spirit.

This is why the book of Enoch is hidden from the church, because were it to be taught in the churches, the sinister plot of Satan wanting to deceive mankind (including the church) with a dual natured spirit-flesh Messiah would be exposed!

So by teaching the damnable heresy that Jesus was both flesh and spirit in essence as a Man, (key word: as a MAN) the church is being prepared to be deceived by the seed of Satan, who will be a MAN that claim himself to be God and Messiah, and this man of perdition will indeed be both flesh and spirit in his nature because he is born directly from the joining together of Satan (spirit) and a woman (flesh)!

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

It is the Antichrist who will be the dual natured god-man of spirit and flesh, he is the false Messiah that will deceive the world! You will fall away from the true faith of Jesus if you believe in a dual natured Messiah as prophesied in 2 Thessalonians!

Active
The heresy I am refuting has a name: Monophysitism. It is a publicly known heresy and in essence it falsely teaches that Jesus, the Man of Nazareth has “two separate natures joined in one body.” This is what modern Churches believe when they posit that Jesus the Man is both God and man joined together in His human flesh!

Active
Verses used to support this “dual natures joined in human flesh” heresy are often verses about who Jesus was in the Old Testament. Yet the Scriptures clearly tell us Jesus was completely and ONLY divine in the OT. He was not flesh at all in the OT! He was the Angel of the Lord who lead Israel out of Egypt, the I AM who spoke to Moses etc.

He never had two natures joined together inside Him at any point in time! He was divine in the OT, He was flesh as Jesus of Nazareth and that’s it! Any other explanation is extra-biblical and runs the risk of heresy!

One of the more convincing verses that Jesus was a divine Man is Titus 2:13 but yet there are translations that say otherwise:

KJV: Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ

Webster: Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Savior Jesus Christ;

American KJV: Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ

Douay Rheims: Looking for the blessed hope and coming of the glory of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ

American Standard: looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

These translations of Titus 2:13 clearly tell us there are two persons mentioned, the great God (ie. God our Father) and the Savior of mankind Jesus Christ!

This style of mentioning both God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is in almost every epistle!

Philippians 1:2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:1 KJV: Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Savior Jesus Christ

In fact, when the apostles talked or wrote about Jesus, they always called Him Man or Lord or Savior! The only exception is in John 20:28 when Thomas said to Jesus the words “My Lord and my God” but at that point He was already resurrected! When Thomas saw Him risen He was no longer flesh but in a glorified spiritual body!

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet there is for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all things and for whom we live; and there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created and through whom we live.

Therefore the Gospel never taught that Jesus was a dual natured divine Man!

Last edited:
Active
Yet, even when Thomas said those words “my God and my Lord” he never directly said “You are my God” to Jesus but it sounds more like an exclamation of awe that God the Father resurrected the Lord Jesus from the dead!

Loyal
Therefore the Gospel never taught that Jesus was a dual natured divine Man!
It appears you do not believe Jesus Christ to be God in the flesh, but you do believe Jesus was a man only.

Jesus was 100% man, and 100% God!! Jesus said.....

Joh 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Believing God became a man alone is not enough to saved you must believe the man Jesus was God in the flesh, also known as the great I AM.

Loyal
Yet, even when Thomas said those words “my God and my Lord” he never directly said “You are my God” to Jesus but it sounds more like an exclamation of awe that God the Father resurrected the Lord Jesus from the dead!
Joh 2:19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
Joh 2:20 The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?”
Joh 2:21 But he was speaking about the temple of his body.

Active
It is so clear from the Gospel in its full counsel that Jesus was the divine Word, that later became Man and now is in a glorified spiritual body at the right hand of the Father, and the Father is the one whom Paul wrote is our ONE God.

Active
God the Father dwelling fully in Jesus was the one who said will raise the temple of His body again to life in three days after His death.

It is indeed God the Father who raised Jesus from the dead as taught in the Gospel:

Galatians 1:1 NIV Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead

Loyal
Jesus was the divine Word, that later became Man
Jesus did not lose any of his "Divinity" when became a man.

Isa 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Loyal
God the Father dwelling fully in Jesus was the one who said will raise the temple of His body again to life in three days after His death.

It is indeed God the Father who raised Jesus from the dead as taught in the Gospel:
Does not your Bible say

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

Who was the "I" in this verse?

Active
Jesus is indeed God in the flesh, but the God here refers to the Father and Jesus is the divine Son that came in flesh.

Active
So now people deny that God the Father raised Jesus from the dead even when it is taught in Galatians 1:1! Who is the I in John 2:19? Of course it’s God the Father!

Loyal

Galatians 1:1 NIV Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead
This is why you are having a hard time understanding the incarnation of Jesus into a man. The Son God did NOT lose any of his "divinity" when putting on a flesh and blood body. It was not just the Father who raised up Jesus from the dead, it was all three-persons of the Godhead working together!

Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Jesus is the Glory of the Father!!

Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Active
Isaiah 9:6 is talking about Jesus’ name, not His nature! Furthermore to say He was a divine Man already contradicts all the verses I quoted in my first post because NONE of His apostles called Him divine Man!

Active
This is the extent of the confusion caused by the antichrist spirit! I am done with refuting the heresy, those who have ears to hear search the Gospel for yourself! Any doctrine that takes one part of Scripture to contradict another is automatically a heresy! This is exactly the case for the heresy of Jesus being of two natures joined together in flesh and this heresy has a name called Monophysitism!

Loyal
There are several podcast video presentations from this morning you might want to listen to.

Active
There are several podcast video presentations from this morning you might want to listen to.

Thanks for the recommendations but I don’t listen to man anymore given the level of deception. I hope you will start seeking God and rely on Him alone too.

Anyhow I will not address any more Scriptures quoted to me trying to prove the deity of Jesus in plain contradiction of 1 Corinthians 8:6 where Paul teaches we have only one God, the Father. Jesus is our Lord and Savior, that is what I believe about Him as the Gospel plainly teaches.

Was Jesus ever divine? Yes! So if I do share the Gospel I will definitely say who He was! He was the divine Word of God in the OT, and was God who became flesh. But I will not make extra biblical statements like “He didn’t give up His divinity even as Man”!

Last edited:
Active
There is so much contradiction of Scriptures because of man-made doctrines!

The man-made doctrine of Trinity was never taught by the apostles but rather emerged a few centuries later. In fact even the New Testament was tampered with in order to support this doctrine. There are indeed three mentioned, God (the Father), Lord Jesus, and the Spirit of God. But the doctrine of Trinity is extra biblical interpretation of their relationship and their identity. The Trinity is in fact a Christianised version of pagan trinity gods held by many ancient pagan beliefs: “trinity of Osiris, Isis, and Horus, the trinity of Amen, Mut, and Khonsu, the trinity of Khnum, Satis, and Anukis” etc. Don’t take my word for it, do your own research!

It is so obvious that the Trinity concept was never taught by either Jesus or His apostles. Jesus often addressed His Father as God and said He was doing miracles by the Spirit of His Father. When addressing the issues of salvation, it was always about TWO persons rather than three: the Father and the Son, God and the Lamb, God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!

God the Son is an extra biblical concept which has an entirely different meaning compared to the biblical concept of Son of God, Jesus!

God the Holy Spirit also is extra-biblical! In the Scriptures it is clear the Spirit of God is not an independent Personality of Godhead but rather the Spirit of the Father, the very essence of who the one true God is!

There is absolutely nothing in Scriptures to say that the Father, Jesus, and the Spirit are three co-equal co-eternal and independent Persons in unity! The Spirit is the essence of God, not an independent Personality!

You won’t find the terms “co equal”, “co eternal” and “three Persons in unity” anywhere in the Scriptures describing the relationship between Father, Jesus and the Spirit of God! It is all man-made and extra-biblical!