• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The church is being deceived to believe in a dual natured false Messiah and they do not know!

I think the main reason why Moses kept stressing to the children of Israel that the Lord is ONE in the OT is to counter the pagan trinity doctrine taught everywhere by pagans around them about deities. If he did not teach and stress the oneness of the LORD God the children of Israel might have found the trinity pagan doctrine just as convincing as the trinity doctrine taught in Churches today. Clearly Moses was inspired by God to teach the truth and exposed the trinity doctrine to be a lie and misrepresentation of who the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob really is.

Yet that doctrine had crept right back into the church after Jesus’ ascension and His apostles departure.

The only thing that changed about that trinity doctrine is that it no longer refers to pagan false gods. So in the blink of an eye, Satan, who is the father of lies, is all of a sudden found to be teaching truth with his pagan trinity that started long before Jesus even came in the flesh. Sinister to say the least.

I presume you don't believe that the father the son and the holy spirit are all the same being. I support you on this I believe they are seperate entities also. Jesus is the first begotten son of god.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
@Enxu -- for one thing -- there's nothing really sinister -- Satan is the greatest liar / deceiver known to mankind. that's nothing new.

It's Also true that the satanic trinity -- and I don't like using the term 'trinity' along with satan. But it Does consist of satan, the beast and the false prophet. And those are the three whom the lake of fire and brimstone will be for. They lie to mankind all the time.

There is the Biblical Godhead , also. God the Father, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit. They were all three existing from the very beginning of Everything.

@Headcasey669 -- you're saying that Jesus is the first begotten Son of God. "First'" meaning there are Others?

Of course, we who are “born from above” by His Spirit. We have been adopted into the family of God to become brothers and sisters of Jesus. And we have become joint heirs of the Kingdom of God to share what ever the Father is going to give Him on that Coronation Day!

Of course, we who are “born from above” by His Spirit. We have been adopted into the family of God to become brothers and sisters of Jesus. And we have become joint heirs of the Kingdom of God to share what ever the Father is going to give Him on that Coronation Day!
Jesus is the 1st. And we follow and become a Kingdom of kings and priests . And God the Father has become our Father.

@Enxu -- for one thing -- there's nothing really sinister -- Satan is the greatest liar / deceiver known to mankind. that's nothing new.

It's Also true that the satanic trinity -- and I don't like using the term 'trinity' along with satan. But it Does consist of satan, the beast and the false prophet. And those are the three whom the lake of fire and brimstone will be for. They lie to mankind all the time.

There is the Biblical Godhead , also. God the Father, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit. They were all three existing from the very beginning of Everything.

@Headcasey669 -- you're saying that Jesus is the first begotten Son of God. "First'" meaning there are Others?
Absolutely. Jesus was the first, the lord god made many other angels.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
The angelic realm of beings was created separate from everything. Jesus is the Son of God which is the 2nd part of the trinity. So, Jesus Christ is not an angel. And no one Becomes an angel when they die.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Correct -- because "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. vs 2 He was in the beginning with God. vs 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Loyal
Absolutely. Jesus was the first, the lord god made many other angels.
Jesus definitely is NOT an angel. I apologize for the upper-case letters below, I did not capitalize them. My Bible puts old testament quotes in upper-case.

Heb 1:2; in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
Heb 1:3; And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
Heb 1:4; having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5; For to which of the angels did He ever say, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"? And again, "I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME"?
Heb 1:6; And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, "AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM."
Heb 1:7; And of the angels He says, "WHO MAKES HIS ANGELS WINDS, AND HIS MINISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE."
Heb 1:8; But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.
Heb 1:9; "YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE YOUR COMPANIONS."
Heb 1:10; And, "YOU, LORD, IN THE BEGINNING LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS;

Angels are created beings.

Ezek 28:14; "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:15; "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.

Jesus created everything, and everyone that was ever created.

John 1:3; All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Col 1:16; For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Col 1:17; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.