• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The church is being deceived to believe in a dual natured false Messiah and they do not know!

Active
I think the main reason why Moses kept stressing to the children of Israel that the Lord is ONE in the OT is to counter the pagan trinity doctrine taught everywhere by pagans around them about deities. If he did not teach and stress the oneness of the LORD God the children of Israel might have found the trinity pagan doctrine just as convincing as the trinity doctrine taught in Churches today. Clearly Moses was inspired by God to teach the truth and exposed the trinity doctrine to be a lie and misrepresentation of who the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob really is.

Yet that doctrine had crept right back into the church after Jesus’ ascension and His apostles departure.

Active
The only thing that changed about that trinity doctrine is that it no longer refers to pagan false gods. So in the blink of an eye, Satan, who is the father of lies, is all of a sudden found to be teaching truth with his pagan trinity that started long before Jesus even came in the flesh. Sinister to say the least.

I presume you don't believe that the father the son and the holy spirit are all the same being. I support you on this I believe they are seperate entities also. Jesus is the first begotten son of god.

Loyal
@Enxu -- for one thing -- there's nothing really sinister -- Satan is the greatest liar / deceiver known to mankind. that's nothing new.

It's Also true that the satanic trinity -- and I don't like using the term 'trinity' along with satan. But it Does consist of satan, the beast and the false prophet. And those are the three whom the lake of fire and brimstone will be for. They lie to mankind all the time.

There is the Biblical Godhead , also. God the Father, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit. They were all three existing from the very beginning of Everything.

@Headcasey669 -- you're saying that Jesus is the first begotten Son of God. "First'" meaning there are Others?

Loyal
Of course, we who are “born from above” by His Spirit. We have been adopted into the family of God to become brothers and sisters of Jesus. And we have become joint heirs of the Kingdom of God to share what ever the Father is going to give Him on that Coronation Day!

Loyal
Of course, we who are “born from above” by His Spirit. We have been adopted into the family of God to become brothers and sisters of Jesus. And we have become joint heirs of the Kingdom of God to share what ever the Father is going to give Him on that Coronation Day!
Jesus is the 1st. And we follow and become a Kingdom of kings and priests . And God the Father has become our Father.

@Enxu -- for one thing -- there's nothing really sinister -- Satan is the greatest liar / deceiver known to mankind. that's nothing new.

It's Also true that the satanic trinity -- and I don't like using the term 'trinity' along with satan. But it Does consist of satan, the beast and the false prophet. And those are the three whom the lake of fire and brimstone will be for. They lie to mankind all the time.

There is the Biblical Godhead , also. God the Father, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit. They were all three existing from the very beginning of Everything.

@Headcasey669 -- you're saying that Jesus is the first begotten Son of God. "First'" meaning there are Others?
Absolutely. Jesus was the first, the lord god made many other angels.

Loyal
The angelic realm of beings was created separate from everything. Jesus is the Son of God which is the 2nd part of the trinity. So, Jesus Christ is not an angel. And no one Becomes an angel when they die.

Loyal
Correct -- because "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. vs 2 He was in the beginning with God. vs 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Loyal
Absolutely. Jesus was the first, the lord god made many other angels.

Jesus definitely is NOT an angel. I apologize for the upper-case letters below, I did not capitalize them. My Bible puts old testament quotes in upper-case.

Heb 1:2; in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
Heb 1:3; And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
Heb 1:4; having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5; For to which of the angels did He ever say, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"? And again, "I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME"?
Heb 1:6; And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, "AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM."
Heb 1:7; And of the angels He says, "WHO MAKES HIS ANGELS WINDS, AND HIS MINISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE."
Heb 1:8; But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.
Heb 1:9; "YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE YOUR COMPANIONS."
Heb 1:10; And, "YOU, LORD, IN THE BEGINNING LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS;

Angels are created beings.

Ezek 28:14; "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:15; "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.

Jesus created everything, and everyone that was ever created.

John 1:3; All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Col 1:16; For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Col 1:17; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Loyal
I just want to throw something in here about the nature of God, that is often over looked. That we humans will try to explain His nature / essence from our perspective. What we forget is that He created us . He created both flesh and spirit ( not the Holy Spirit ) .

All of these things " were not " God . But because God Loves us , they became Him.

" In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God and the Word was God. " " not one thing had its being but through Him "

" the Word was made flesh, and He lived among us "

Jesus is the Word that became flesh. God enbraced flesh because he loved us . Jesus the human , fully human , fully Divine . The flesh embraced became God though Jesus .

Loyal
I presume you don't believe that the father the son and the holy spirit are all the same being. I support you on this I believe they are seperate entities also. Jesus is the first begotten son of god.
How can i say this, I know God . I recognize all Four . Four ? Yes indeed . I know the voice of the Father , His tenderness. And the voice of the Son ( Jesus ) i recognize too . And the promtings of the Holy Spirit . But i have also experienced the voice of the Trinity . And that is completely different . I say experienced , as is the only way i can describe It. The voice of the Trinity shook me to my core . And God was not speaking to me . But i heard / felt Him

Loyal
For edification only: that we all will know exactly: What Is the Doctrine of the Trinity?
Are you asking me . In particular?

Not sure what edification means exactly . And as for Doctrines, it seems there are many . So what if i just explain my experience with God . Then you can figure it out from there.

God is a Trinity , that is 1 . Most of my conversation is with the Father . I would guess more than 95 % . He is always challenging me to grow deeper in Him. There is no doubt in my mind that He is the center of my heart.

The Son Jesus , is the Word incarnate . He and the Father are 1.

The Holy Spirit is the Love of the Father to the Son and the Love of the Son to the Father . With the Son and the Father they are 1 .

Now i have experienced the Holy Spirit , and know the difference when Jesus speaks to me or when the Father speaks. But i have experienced , and its the only way to really say it . But have experienced the Trinity as 1 God . The voice of the Trinity will shake you to your core.

Does this suffice ?

Loyal
No, miss understanding what I am saying here, maybe many others. I will try I different approach to explain my meaning. Everyone saying this “ the doctrine of the Trinity” but no one here seems to know or have “READ” the “DOCTRINE of THE TRINITY” there is NO short to describe it. That is why I posted the link. If you read the link Bill, you see it is not what most say ir think it means. Trust please read the link for edification of the Saints of God.
King James Version
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: (EPH. 4:12).❤️

Loyal
50Nicodemus said to them (he who came to Him before, being one of them), 51“Our Law does not judge a man, unless it first hears from him and knows what he is doing, does it?” (John 7:50-51).

Loyal
I clicked into the article on the Doctrine of the Trinity. It was very good and theologically correct.

The theological 'version' is the Only Correct version.

Loyal
Ok, Bill I know it was going to be like that for you, For the “Doctrine of the Trinity “ is for “Theological thinking” that is why most think they know the “doctrine of the Trinity” and they don’t, neither can they explain it properly. Ok , the link that I gave you , I did figure you would stop maybe mid way. Be cause it is kinda brainy, but I am here to tell you, You can do it, it will come together, when you read the whole link!❤️ Trust me. Do it! You will see. I , have read autobiographies, and works of these. “Athanasius, Augustine, ignatius, Hus, knox, Wycliffe, Luther Calvin, Irenaeus, tertullian, but when I got to “Thomas Aguinas” he made my HEAD HURT! I put him on the “ shelf “ and let him stay there for “20 years”!!!!! One day I look at him, something said “pick him up” I open that book and started reading, I was amaze I could understand him, over 700 pages I read him in 3 days! He truly was one of the must “Brilliant of Theological & Philosophical minds” of such times of the church fathers. And I don’t know nothing I’m just a mere ploughboy! He ran way from a rich home, about 13 years old to university to learn, his parents had to kidnap him back and lock him in a room, he would run away stow away going back, finally his mother knew she could not keep him from running away to the university, and stage a fake escape for him to escape back to school. The students at university, joke at him laugh at him scorn him. He was quite, reserved. He the most brilliant of all, claiming, that God has give the brilliants of minds, in theological and philosophical thinking, that we would defend the weak, and underprivileged from the smart and most highly intelligent minds of this World!!!!!
In saying all this “I beseech you “Bill “ in the name of Jesus! To go back and read the link “what is the doctrine of the Trinity” that I posted for you all the way to the end.❤️ Love you brother, fully in Christ Jesus our Lord! Shalom!