• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

THE BIBLE "SAYS"

……..Jesus said to him, 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' This is the first and great commandment (Matthew 22:36-38).

Where is love for the LORD in America today? How many love the LORD with all their heart, soul, and mind?

Do not love the world or things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15).

We are commanded to love the LORD with all our heart, soul, and mind, but if we love the things of the world, the love of the Father is not in us. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world (1 John 2:16). Has America been so blessed, that the love of many has turned from the LORD to the things of the world. Christ came into the world to save His people from their sins. To merely be forgiven of sins, does not save us from our sins. We need to repent/return to God to become an heir of God. Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now (God) commands all men everywhere to repent, (Act 17:30)

However, there is hope for America! For if we repent by turning from the things of the world and return to the LORD (WHO is always with us) …….the LORD our God will circumcise our heart and the heart of our descendants, to love the LORD our God with all our heart and with all our soul, SO THAT WE MAY LIVE (from Deuteronomy 30:6).

The LORD will circumcise the heart of repentant believers of the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and pride of life), to love the LORD and save us by quickening and raising us up together with His Spirit.

Those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires (Galatians 5:24). Has YOUR flesh with its passions and lusts been crucified WITH Christ so that you have been quickened AND raised up together with His Spirit?

The Apostle Paul wrote: I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me (Galatians 2:20). Has YOUR “old man” been spiritually crucified WITH Christ and your “body of sin destroyed” (Romans 6:6)?

Has YOUR heart been circumcised of a desire for the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and the pride of life-Deuteronomy 30:6, Romans 3:30, Colossians 2:11)?

Has YOUR flesh with its affections and lusts been spiritually crucified with Christ (Galatians 5:24)?

Have YOU “put off” the “old man” and his deeds of the flesh (Ephesians 4:22, Colossians 3:9) to be baptized with the Spirit INTO Christ Jesus and His death to be justified/sanctified (Romans 6:3, 7, 3:30) and raised up together?

Has YOUR “old man” spiritually died to sin WITH Christ and been raised up together with the Spirit so that your life is hidden with Christ IN God (Colossians 2:20, 3:3, Romans 6:3, 6)?

Jesus said: These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). Jesus Christ overcame the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and the pride of life) so that by receiving His Spirit, we too will overcome the world to become an heir of GOD.

He who overcomes (the world) shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son (Revelation 21:7).

We are born of God by repenting and believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. We overcome the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and the pride of life) to become an heir of all things IN Christ Jesus. Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him (1 John 5:1).

Everyone that is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that overcomes the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 John 5:4-5).

The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the "dead in Christ" will rise first (1Thessalonians 4:16).

With thanksgiving to GOD our Father, in the name of and through our Lord Jesus Christ,.........may GOD bless

Active
……..Jesus said to him, 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' This is the first and great commandment (Matthew 22:36-38).

Where is love for the LORD in America today? How many love the LORD with all their heart, soul, and mind?

Do not love the world or things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15).

We are commanded to love the LORD with all our heart, soul, and mind, but if we love the things of the world, the love of the Father is not in us. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world (1 John 2:16). Has America been so blessed, that the love of many has turned from the LORD to the things of the world. Christ came into the world to save His people from their sins. To merely be forgiven of sins, does not save us from our sins. We need to repent/return to God to become an heir of God. Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now (God) commands all men everywhere to repent, (Act 17:30)

However, there is hope for America! For if we repent by turning from the things of the world and return to the LORD (WHO is always with us) …….the LORD our God will circumcise our heart and the heart of our descendants, to love the LORD our God with all our heart and with all our soul, SO THAT WE MAY LIVE (from Deuteronomy 30:6).

The LORD will circumcise the heart of repentant believers of the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and pride of life), to love the LORD and save us by quickening and raising us up together with His Spirit.

Those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires (Galatians 5:24). Has YOUR flesh with its passions and lusts been crucified WITH Christ so that you have been quickened AND raised up together with His Spirit?

The Apostle Paul wrote: I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me (Galatians 2:20). Has YOUR “old man” been spiritually crucified WITH Christ and your “body of sin destroyed” (Romans 6:6)?

Has YOUR heart been circumcised of a desire for the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and the pride of life-Deuteronomy 30:6, Romans 3:30, Colossians 2:11)?

Has YOUR flesh with its affections and lusts been spiritually crucified with Christ (Galatians 5:24)?

Have YOU “put off” the “old man” and his deeds of the flesh (Ephesians 4:22, Colossians 3:9) to be baptized with the Spirit INTO Christ Jesus and His death to be justified/sanctified (Romans 6:3, 7, 3:30) and raised up together?

Has YOUR “old man” spiritually died to sin WITH Christ and been raised up together with the Spirit so that your life is hidden with Christ IN God (Colossians 2:20, 3:3, Romans 6:3, 6)?

Jesus said: These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). Jesus Christ overcame the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and the pride of life) so that by receiving His Spirit, we too will overcome the world to become an heir of GOD.

He who overcomes (the world) shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son (Revelation 21:7).

We are born of God by repenting and believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. We overcome the things of the world (the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and the pride of life) to become an heir of all things IN Christ Jesus. Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him (1 John 5:1).

Everyone that is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that overcomes the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 John 5:4-5).

The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the "dead in Christ" will rise first (1Thessalonians 4:16).

With thanksgiving to GOD our Father, in the name of and through our Lord Jesus Christ,.........may GOD bless
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever.
this is the fast I desire: To unlock the fetters of wickedness, and untie the cords of the yoke to let the oppressed go free; to break off every yoke.

7 It is to share your bread with the hungry, and to take the wretched poor into your home; when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to ignore your own kin."

Twistie