• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Authority of the (physical) Body

Loyal

The Lord God gave Adam, and Eve dominion over all the works of his hands, (Gen 1:26) (Psa 8: 4-6) and that authority would be exercised by the speaking of words. God would use his “power” to back up that dominion to bring to pass the words Adam would have spoken.

This is how the Lord has worked through out the bible. The earth belongs to the Lord, and everything in it, yet he (God) “leased” it out to man for a specif time period, and at the end of that period (lease) the Lord would take back what has always belonged to him. In the mean time, after the fall of mankind, the Lord needed a “man” who would have faith in what he spoke to man that would give the Lord God “access” to the earth to bring about his will.

The only requirements is for man to have faith in what God said to him, and that man had to have a living physical body. Man's physical body is what connects man to the earth in which he was to have dominion over. Once man would physically die his dominion on the earth would cease. Job said something very interesting....

Job 22:28 You shall also decide and DECREE A THING, AND IT SHALL BE ESTABLISHED FOR YOU; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways. (AMP)

Speaking forth a “DECREE”, shall be established for you!!! Decrees can not be spoken once you are physically dead. Jesus operated in authority, and power not because he was the Son of God, but because he was the Son of man!!! Jesus having a physical body, and operating under the Old Testament (Law) anointed of the Holy Spirit. Being born of a woman (the water), and coming forth through the door (womb) in which all humans must pass, and being born of the Spirit is a must if one is to be able to exercise dominion on earth.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, HE THAT ENTERETH NOT BY THE DOOR INTO THE SHEEPFOLD, BUT CLIMBETH UP SOME OTHER WAY, THE SAME IS A THIEF AND A ROBBER.

John 10:2 But HE THAT ENTERETH IN BY THE DOOR IS THE SHEPHERD OF THE SHEEP.

John 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

A thief and robber is the one who did NOT come through the “door”. Satan was never born here on earth. He has no legal right to be here. He climbed up by another way, which was by taking on the form (a body) of a serpent.

The Shepherd (Jesus Christ) entered into this earth by the “door”, by being born of a woman. Not only did Jesus comes through the door, he himself is also a “door” in which the sheep are to pass!! Job once again gives us insight into the “womb”, and “door” as being the same thing.....

Job 3:9 Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day:
Job 3:10 Because it SHUT NOT UP THE DOORS OF MY MOTHER'S WOMB, nor hid sorrow from mine eyes.

What I find very very interesting is that once a person dies (physical death) he can not make anymore
“Decrees” on earth, but what he has “decreed” in the past before his death is still in force, and active!!!

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (KJV)

Jesus died physically a long time ago, but his “faith” is still active today. We live by the faith OF the
Son of God!! I know some other Bible translations say, “we live by faith IN the Son of God. Well, we
can not have faith in the Son of God until we first have the faith OF the Son of God!!!

If it was not for Abraham's faith we would not be his seed (which we are).

Heb 11:17 It was by faith that Abraham offered Isaac as a sacrifice when God was testing him. Abraham, who had received God's promises, was ready to sacrifice his only son, Isaac,
Heb 11:18 even though God had told him, "ISAAC IS THE SON THROUGH WHOM YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE COUNTED."
Heb 11:19 ABRAHAM REASONED THAT IF ISAAC DIED, GOD WAS ABLE TO BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE AGAIN. And in a sense, Abraham did receive his son back from the dead.

Gal 3:29 And IF YE BE CHRIST'S, THEN ARE YE ABRAHAM'S SEED, and heirs according to the promise.

Abraham died thousands of years before Jesus was ever born, yet his faith is still in effect today as we
are his “seed”

Abel was murdered by his brother, yet he still speaks today. (Hebrews 11:4)

What we release by faith today, stays active even after we have left this earth because of physical
death. All who have come before us, and have gone to be with the Lord, their faith is still at work to
bring the Kingdom of God. Are we releasing faith to combine to theirs? We are standing upon the
shoulders who are gone, but their faith is still at work!!!

Loyal

The Lord God gave Adam, and Eve dominion over all the works of his hands, (Gen 1:26) (Psa 8: 4-6) and that authority would be exercised by the speaking of words. God would use his “power” to back up that dominion to bring to pass the words Adam would have spoken.

This is how the Lord has worked through out the bible. The earth belongs to the Lord, and everything in it, yet he (God) “leased” it out to man for a specif time period, and at the end of that period (lease) the Lord would take back what has always belonged to him. In the mean time, after the fall of mankind, the Lord needed a “man” who would have faith in what he spoke to man that would give the Lord God “access” to the earth to bring about his will.

The only requirements is for man to have faith in what God said to him, and that man had to have a living physical body. Man's physical body is what connects man to the earth in which he was to have dominion over. Once man would physically die his dominion on the earth would cease. Job said something very interesting....

Job 22:28 You shall also decide and DECREE A THING, AND IT SHALL BE ESTABLISHED FOR YOU; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways. (AMP)

Speaking forth a “DECREE”, shall be established for you!!! Decrees can not be spoken once you are physically dead. Jesus operated in authority, and power not because he was the Son of God, but because he was the Son of man!!! Jesus having a physical body, and operating under the Old Testament (Law) anointed of the Holy Spirit. Being born of a woman (the water), and coming forth through the door (womb) in which all humans must pass, and being born of the Spirit is a must if one is to be able to exercise dominion on earth.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, HE THAT ENTERETH NOT BY THE DOOR INTO THE SHEEPFOLD, BUT CLIMBETH UP SOME OTHER WAY, THE SAME IS A THIEF AND A ROBBER.

John 10:2 But HE THAT ENTERETH IN BY THE DOOR IS THE SHEPHERD OF THE SHEEP.

John 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

A thief and robber is the one who did NOT come through the “door”. Satan was never born here on earth. He has no legal right to be here. He climbed up by another way, which was by taking on the form (a body) of a serpent.

The Shepherd (Jesus Christ) entered into this earth by the “door”, by being born of a woman. Not only did Jesus comes through the door, he himself is also a “door” in which the sheep are to pass!! Job once again gives us insight into the “womb”, and “door” as being the same thing.....

Job 3:9 Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day:
Job 3:10 Because it SHUT NOT UP THE DOORS OF MY MOTHER'S WOMB, nor hid sorrow from mine eyes.

What I find very very interesting is that once a person dies (physical death) he can not make anymore
“Decrees” on earth, but what he has “decreed” in the past before his death is still in force, and active!!!

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (KJV)

Jesus died physically a long time ago, but his “faith” is still active today. We live by the faith OF the
Son of God!! I know some other Bible translations say, “we live by faith IN the Son of God. Well, we
can not have faith in the Son of God until we first have the faith OF the Son of God!!!

If it was not for Abraham's faith we would not be his seed (which we are).

Heb 11:17 It was by faith that Abraham offered Isaac as a sacrifice when God was testing him. Abraham, who had received God's promises, was ready to sacrifice his only son, Isaac,
Heb 11:18 even though God had told him, "ISAAC IS THE SON THROUGH WHOM YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE COUNTED."
Heb 11:19 ABRAHAM REASONED THAT IF ISAAC DIED, GOD WAS ABLE TO BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE AGAIN. And in a sense, Abraham did receive his son back from the dead.

Gal 3:29 And IF YE BE CHRIST'S, THEN ARE YE ABRAHAM'S SEED, and heirs according to the promise.

Abraham died thousands of years before Jesus was ever born, yet his faith is still in effect today as we
are his “seed”

Abel was murdered by his brother, yet he still speaks today. (Hebrews 11:4)

What we release by faith today, stays active even after we have left this earth because of physical
death. All who have come before us, and have gone to be with the Lord, their faith is still at work to
bring the Kingdom of God. Are we releasing faith to combine to theirs? We are standing upon the
shoulders who are gone, but their faith is still at work!!!

Psalm 8 (CJB)
8 (0) For the leader. On the gittit. A psalm of David:

2 (1) Adonai! Our Lord! How glorious
is your name throughout the earth!
The fame of your majesty
spreads even above the heavens!

3 (2) From the mouths of babies and infants at the breast
you established strength because of your foes,
in order that you might silence
the enemy and the avenger.

4 (3) When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and stars that you set in place —
5 (4) what are mere mortals, that you concern yourself with them;
humans, that you watch over them with such care?

6 (5) You made him but little lower than the angels,
you crowned him with glory and honor,
7 (6) you had him rule what your hands made,
you put everything under his feet —

8 (7) sheep and oxen, all of them,
also the animals in the wilds,
9 (8) the birds in the air, the fish in the sea,
whatever passes through the paths of the seas.
10 (9) Adonai! Our Lord! How glorious
is your name throughout the earth!

Psalm 115:14-16 (CJB)
14 May Adonai increase your numbers,
both yours and those of your children.
15 May you be blessed by Adonai,
the maker of heaven and earth.
16 Heaven belongs to Adonai,
but the earth he has given to humankind.

Active
"For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch." (Mark 13:34)

Loyal
The Church I attend was started by Pastor Doris, and her husband 37 years ago. They have sense passed away several years ago, but their faith still continues through their children, and grand children.
Paul speaks in a similar way to Timothy.

2Tim 1:5 I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well.