• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Arena, The Mask, The Blind Spot, The Potential

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Administrator
Staff Member
One of the greatest sermons I have ever been blessed to witness. Found on YouVersion app.

The devil can't steal your blessing but he can steal your focus on the process to receiving the blessing.

Notice the wording "seed bearing" God is not just creating A tree, God is creating a tree that is going to continue creating trees. God sees the potential in everything!

God has put potential inside of you, GO MULTIPLY!

God requires INTIMACY in order for things to MULTIPLY. Think about that, everything that God created requires intimacy to multiply.

Christianity must grow because heaven and hell are very real places.

Satan's goal is to GET BETWEEN you and others to STOP INTIMACY. We have to figure out our relational issues. Go deeper in your relationships!

There are four different relational aspects in a persons life:

1.) The Arena - What I know about me and what others know about me. Only the things you allow people to know about you. The public you. I know and you know. There's nothing wrong with this as long as this isn't the only you that people know.

1 Thessalonians 2:8

2.) The Mask - I know but you don't know. There are things about you that only you know. Secrets. You will always be as sick as your secrets.

Proverbs 28:13

James 5:16 - You go to God for forgiveness, but God's people for healing.

3.) The Blind Spot - You know, but I don't know. Everyone has a blind spot and the question is, who would you let touch it? You are the last person who can fix you.

Jeremiah 17:9
Proverbs 27:6

4.) The Potential - I don't know and you don't know. Only God knows your potential. That's why we're called the body of Christ. You may be the greatest hand in the world, but if the arm doesn't know the hand and the hand doesn't know the arm, your hand won't function. You cannot experience your potential without God and without your family in Christ. God makes the whole body fit together perfectly.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW YOUR FULL POTENTIAL UNTIL YOU CONNECT. We is always better than me. Ephesians 4:16

Why don't we connect? Because we've been hurt trying to connect before, we've been disappointed, we've been burned, we've gotten in trouble. We promised we'd never let that happen again, and now you've sealed off the path to potential. If you got burned drinking hot water, you can't stop drinking water. You've got to let God heal those wounds!

Decide to lead first, don't let the feelings lead. Choices lead, feelings follow!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sue J Love Ethics & Morality 4
SoldierOfGod Stories 0
Anglican Stories 0