• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Accuser of the Brethren.

Loyal
The Accuser of the Brethren.

Rom 8:33 WHO SHALL BRING ANY CHARGE AGAINST GOD'S ELECT? It is God who justifies.

The answer to this question is, “NO ONE” There is no one who can accuse God's elect (the Church) before God in his presence!!! There was a time in which Satan did have access to God to accuse his people, but when Jesus died on the cross, and arose from the dead those are days are long gone!!

When “Lucifer” was created he had access to God's throne, until “SIN” was found in him, and he was cast OUT from God's presence, and cast DOWN to the earth!!! (Eze 28:14-18) If this is true, and it is, than how did Satan regain access to God to be able to accuse man before God's presence? We find in the book of Job that Satan did have access to God's throne. (Job 1:6)

When Adam sinned in the garden, all of his (Adam's) rights, authority, power, and the ability to commune in the presence of God was given over to Satan. This is exactly how Satan REGAINED access to God's presence after being cast out when sin was found in him!!

When Jesus was being tempted, Satan said this.....

Luke 4:6 And he said to Him, To You I will give ALL THIS POWER AND AUTHORITY AND THEIR GLORY (all their magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, and grace), FOR IT HAS BEEN TURNED OVER TO ME, and I give it to whomever I will. (AMP)

Satan now had more power then he did before being the anointed Cherub as he was now wielding Adams authority!!!

From the time of Adam's sin up to the death of Jesus, Satan had free access to God to accuse man for being a sinner!! Just prior to Jesus being arrested Jesus said this.....

John 12:31 Now the judgment (crisis) of this world is coming on [sentence is now being passed on this world]. NOW THE RULER (EVIL GENIUS, PRINCE) OF THIS WORLD SHALL BE CAST OUT (EXPELLED). (AMP)

Satan's ability to accuse man before God in his presence was about to come to an end at the death, and resurrection of Jesus from the dead!!

When Jesus had given the “seventy” power over devils, Jesus said this.....

Luke 10:17 The seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name!
Luke 10:18 And He said to them, I SAW SATAN FALLING LIKE A LIGHTNING [FLASH] FROM HEAVEN.

For anyone to have access to the throne of God, that requires spiritual laws that govern his Kingdom. The Word of God gives us these laws. Satan's ability to continue his accusations before God required spiritual laws that would give him this right. Satan's main weapon he had against sinful man was the Word of God!!! We know this is true because of this scripture........

1Cor 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1Cor 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and THE STRENGTH OF SIN IS THE LAW.

The “LAW” which came from the Word of God is what gives “SIN” it's strength!!!!!!!

If we want to get rid of the accuser (Satan) then the “LAW” must be fulfilled leaving man free from it's accusations which Satan used to accuse man before God!! This scripture tells us that.....

Col 2:13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,
Col 2:14 BY CANCELING THE RECORD OF DEBT THAT STOOD AGAINST US WITH ITS LEGAL DEMANDS. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.
Col 2:15 HE DISARMED THE RULERS AND AUTHORITIES and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. (ESV)

By Jesus fulfilling the LAW which we were bound to, he (Jesus) DISARMED the rulers, and authorities which used it to bring condemnation to God's people.

Satan has no legal right or ability to come into God's presence anymore because he has been “DISARMED” from using legal law to accuse man.

Man now has free access to the Lord God through faith in Jesus Christ being justified by the “LAW” of faith, without the works of the law. (Roman 3:27)

Oh happy day!!!
1f642.png
:)

Loyal
Rom 8:34; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.

Loyal
1 Cor 6:9; Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
1 Cor 6:10; nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal 5:19; Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
Gal 5:20; idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,
Gal 5:21; envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Heb 12:15; See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;

Jude 1:4; For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.