• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Abominations of Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Transvestism, and Sexual Immorality

Loyal
Ummm No!
I keep my self clean and free of All Sexual Wrong Doing.

As to the Rest I love them but hate the sin but ONLY MINISTER THE GOOD NEWS and NOT Doom and Gloom.

I will not condemn them as the Father is not Condemning them either at this time.

I am not being rude but those who condemn them now are not walking in obedience.

Those who insist they have to get right and clean before they can be saved are DOGS adding to His Word.

Blessings

Ummm No!
I keep my self clean and free of All Sexual Wrong Doing.

As to the Rest I love them but hate the sin but ONLY MINISTER THE GOOD NEWS and NOT Doom and Gloom.

I will not condemn them as the Father is not Condemning them either at this time.

I am not being rude but those who condemn them now are not walking in obedience.

Those who insist they have to get right and clean before they can be saved are DOGS adding to His Word.

Blessings

Saying homosexuality is wrong is not condemning. Condemning is putting homosexuals to death, which is what the Torah commands, and is the condemnation the Torah. We are commanded to rebuke our neighbor by the Torah, "you shall rebuke your neighbor frankly as to not partake in his sin". Understand.

Active

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Bad news then for you and 'them'. Nobody drawing near to them but the devil until they make a stand against their sin.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Bad news then for you and 'them'. Nobody drawing near to them but the devil until they make a stand against their sin.

Huh? You're not even speaking intelligently. Sober up, and speak intelligently.

Active
Huh? You're not even speaking intelligently. Sober up, and speak intelligently.
Not sure why you saying this. I am in full agreement with you and full disagreement with Wired 4 Fishen. There is no scripture that supports his assertion. James 4:8 could not be clearer.

Not sure why you saying this. I am in full agreement with you and full disagreement with Wired 4 Fishen. There is no scripture that supports his assertion. James 4:8 could not be clearer.

My apologies. Both your icons looked similar at first glance so I incorrectly assumed you were the same person.

Loyal
You Both are out there.
NT covenant - Command.

Love God with all your Heart
Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

@KingJ your use of James 4:8 is very strange.

Scripture tells us God loved us even when we were sinners.

@povawiqe your understanding here is not really at 100 percent.

You Both are out there.
NT covenant - Command.

You twist "God loved us even while we were sinners" to mean "let us continue sinning", when in fact, it means, he showed us the love that we didn't deserve while we were still sinners, so that we can then be called out of our sin and repent, to thus become the righteousness of God. You are darkened in your own lack of understanding concerning pretty much everything.

Active
You Both are out there.
NT covenant - Command.

God loved us when we were sinners. This does not equate to us all hating God. If we draw near to God, He does draw near to us. Please re-read James 4:8 a hundred times. He does not force Christianity on anyone who does not want it. He has died for all. He has laid His life down for all. Shown the depth of His love for all. But we need to draw near to Him before we are grafted in and born again.

The righteous work we can and must do is to truthfully repent of our sin Psalm 51:17. This entails a sincere commitment to not going back to our sin and making right with those we hurt. We do NOT wait for magical inspiration from God. God's anointing and life changing forgiveness hits us only once we have sincerely repented.

We are to love God first and others second. Loving God = Rom 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil. Cling to what is good. Then once we are saved, we love Him by preaching the good news and encouraging others to repent and come to Him. He wants a real bride. Not a bride that believes they got a free ticket.

We love others by being honest with them. No amount of flowers can cushion telling someone to stop being homosexual. Prov 27:6 Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.

I used to be gay when I was young. A nun told me I am going straight to hell. That prompted me to talk to God and question Him. Investigate why my sin upset Him. I grasped why and repented. Then Jesus turned my life upside down and gave me / gives me strength to never go back. I have never gone back and am shocked at how lost I was.

I had Christians all around me, but only one sowed a seed that changed my life. Only one gave me the truth.

Loyal
You twist "God loved us even while we were sinners" to mean "let us continue sinning", when in fact, it means, he showed us the love that we didn't deserve while we were still sinners, so that we can then be called out of our sin and repent, to thus become the righteousness of God. You are darkened in your own lack of understanding concerning pretty much everything.
No not at all
It is you who twist what I say and claim it says what it does not.

No not at all
It is you who twist what I say and claim it says what it does not.

I say a homosexual must having sex with men.
You say a homosexual can continue having sex with men.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out who is right and who is wrong. But to each their own, continue in your ignorance.

Loyal
I say a homosexual must having sex with men.
You say a homosexual can continue having sex with men.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out who is right and who is wrong. But to each their own, continue in your ignorance.

Actually truth be told I have not said anything like that.

You push the Torah as your right but in truth you error in such. The Torah is the books of the old law.

We do not operate under the Torah as N.T believers.

Truth be told... You are not even invited to take part under the old covenant.

I also would ask of you to please stop putting other meanings to what I say.

That also could be viewed as lying.

Blessings

Loyal
God loved us when we were sinners. This does not equate to us all hating God. If we draw near to God, He does draw near to us. Please re-read James 4:8 a hundred times. He does not force Christianity on anyone who does not want it. He has died for all. He has laid His life down for all. Shown the depth of His love for all. But we need to draw near to Him before we are grafted in and born again.

The righteous work we can and must do is to truthfully repent of our sin Psalm 51:17. This entails a sincere commitment to not going back to our sin and making right with those we hurt. We do NOT wait for magical inspiration from God. God's anointing and life changing forgiveness hits us only once we have sincerely repented.

We are to love God first and others second. Loving God = Rom 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil. Cling to what is good. Then once we are saved, we love Him by preaching the good news and encouraging others to repent and come to Him. He wants a real bride. Not a bride that believes they got a free ticket.

We love others by being honest with them. No amount of flowers can cushion telling someone to stop being homosexual. Prov 27:6 Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.

I used to be gay when I was young. A nun told me I am going straight to hell. That prompted me to talk to God and question Him. Investigate why my sin upset Him. I grasped why and repented. Then Jesus turned my life upside down and gave me / gives me strength to never go back. I have never gone back and am shocked at how lost I was.

I had Christians all around me, but only one sowed a seed that changed my life. Only one gave me the truth.

I am thankful that it worked out that way for you.
However that in itself does not say one must remove their sin before one can be saved.

Many become born again and get delivered later down the road.

Turn or burn approach is not good news and does very little for the lost in this day.

Further more it is not our responsibility to change a person. We plant and We water and God causes the growth.
Another Words, God Will Change in them what He wants changed and when God does this they have the desire to do so.

I have not once said you don't tell the truth or that any life style or sin is ok.

Blessings

Active
I am thankful that it worked out that way for you.
However that in itself does not say one must remove their sin before one can be saved.

A person who does not want to remove their sin can be saved?

Many become born again and get delivered later down the road.

Then they were not born again. God does not bond with an unrepentant sinner. Your statement is literally 100% unscriptural.

The only truth in your statement is that we must never give up on the unsaved.

Turn or burn approach is not good news and does very little for the lost in this day..

What is the good news?

Did Jesus beat around the bush with the young rich man? Matt 19:21.

Further more it is not our responsibility to change a person. We plant and We water and God causes the growth.

We plant what? What do you plant?

You have the idea of planting, watering and growth wrong. The incorruptable seed we are charged to plant is Jesus. We and God water once the soil has accepted the seed. There is inevitable growth as the seed is Jesus.

The fertile ground is the heart of a truly / sincerely repentant sinner.

Another Words, God Will Change in them what He wants changed and when God does this they have the desire to do so.

Oh come on, seriously? ''''Change in them what He wants to change'''''. You don't know what sin is? Evil? It is some mystery that only God can grasp?

Gen 3:22 = Humans grasp good and evil, like God. 1 Cor 6:1-9 A Christian will judge angels. We know what is right and wrong.

I have not once said you don't tell the truth or that any life style or sin is ok.

I propose you read your replies properly before you post. Your statements are terribly unscriptural when picked apart.

I believe what you are trying to say is that we must not chase people out of the church before they have a chance to meet and grasp Jesus. That is true. As to, is giving them the truth 'as it is'.

You need to remember that Jesus and Christians preach the harsh truth. Not the unsaved. What I mean by this is that there is a difference between the truth coming out of the mouth of a lamb verse a wolf.

The sugar is us. We turn the left cheek. We love our enemy. We give to the needy. We lay our lives down all day for others. The message is salt to the wicked. We must NOT sugar coat the message. The good news is that those who repent truthfully need not wallow in death in their sins. We can be united with God because of what Jesus did on the cross.

The good news is NOT that God will magically cause sinners to repent or accept them as they are into heaven. That is what it sounds like you are proposing. You need to be clearer if its not.

Administrator
Staff Member
For all participants in this thread, keep the tone and attitude in your responses respectful. Just remember that God can see what you write, He knows what's in your heart as you type away.

Any responses I find to be rude in any way will result in the posts being deleted and member warned with points.

Staff Member
What I'm seeing here is the method of communicating "sin" to the unsaved.
One should do it as a parent to a child of varying degrees.

No witness just as no testimony of anyone of us is exactly the same. Of course, Jesus is and should be the foundation of what the Good News is about, but how we communicate this to another.......now that is where the variety takes place. However, regardless of that particular method, one thing you can't sugar coat is "sin", and the reason/need for God's Mercy and Grace in the first place.

The Holy Spirit will move one to what words are needed for not only teaching, but convicting of them of the "sin" that requires them to not only know, but repent of, if they are to be Saved. So, please don't narrow each others methodology in presenting the Gospel by stating that it can only be done this way or that way, and if its not then you are wrong because of (fill with the verse of your choice).

There is only one way to the Father and that is by Jesus Christ, Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Remember that we are not saving anyone. Just be grateful, that He would use us as vessels for His will & work to be done, in whatever manner that may be.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Greetings gentleman @povawiqe @KingJ @Wired 4 Fishen

Sharing a personal note here for perspective

My mother is an atheist and she lives with her partner in a gay relationship.

Anything "Christian" or "Biblical" said to her is met with argumentative dispute, hatred and anger.

However, over the past few years, all glory to God, I have just communicated with love and kindness to her. Never ever condoning her relationship....but just being calm and loving in communications.

She and her partner are unsaved and their hearts are not yet convicted of this sexual sin.
Condemning her would shoot up even more angry barriers against the Lord

Pray for those lost souls caught in abominable sin

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto Him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

They say unto Him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest Thou?
This they said, tempting Him, that they might have to accuse Him.
But Jesus stooped down, and with His finger wrote on the ground, as though He heard them not.
So when they continued asking him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had lifted up Himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:1-11

Loyal
@Fragrant Grace ,
Thank you for sharing such a personal testimony as this.

Don't ever give up!!
We will be praying for your Mother and her friend.
Praying that the Father would get the Correct Labourers into their lives and that The Father will give them the gift of repentance.

All Glory unto the Father and Praises for their Salvation.
Blessings

Greetings gentleman @povawiqe @KingJ @Wired 4 Fishen

Sharing a personal note here for perspective

My mother is an atheist and she lives with her partner in a gay relationship.

Anything "Christian" or "Biblical" said to her is met with argumentative dispute, hatred and anger.

However, over the past few years, all glory to God, I have just communicated with love and kindness to her. Never ever condoning her relationship....but just being calm and loving in communications.

She and her partner are unsaved and their hearts are not yet convicted of this sexual sin.
Condemning her would shoot up even more angry barriers against the Lord

Pray for those lost souls caught in abominable sin

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto Him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
They say unto Him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest Thou?
This they said, tempting Him, that they might have to accuse Him.
But Jesus stooped down, and with His finger wrote on the ground, as though He heard them not.
So when they continued asking him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had lifted up Himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:1-11

You have to be aware of something, if someone doesn't want to give up their sin, whether you tell them in a nice way, or tell them in a mean way, they are still going to reject what you say, and will probably get offended no matter how you tell them. It is our job, as the light of the world, to make known the ways of God to those who do not know the truth, so that they can repent, and thus be delivered. Sometimes you will be hated by it, even by your own family. But know that God is pleased with those who share his truth with others. He also commands, "you shall rebuke your neighbor frankly as to not partake in his sin". If you do not rebuke, then you are a partaker. You must speak out, as we all do.