• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The 7 Churches in Revelation

Loyal
So most of us know that only two of the 7 churches did not get a rebuke from Jesus - Smyrna - Philadelphia. he also tells every single one of the churches that they have to overcome to the the end.

But he only tells one church that they will be spared from the hour of testing, which is about to come to the whole world. The church of Philadelphia.

Revelation 3:10
Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Not one of the other churches did he say this to. I find that very interesting, anyone care to speculate or elaborate more on what exactly the hour of trial he is going to spare the church of Philadelphia from. Sure seems like the easy obvious answer would be the tribulation, but.......

Active
So most of us know that only two of the 7 churches did not get a rebuke from Jesus - Smyrna - Philadelphia. he also tells every single one of the churches that they have to overcome to the the end.

But he only tells one church that they will be spared from the hour of testing, which is about to come to the whole world. The church of Philadelphia.

Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Not one of the other churches did he say this to. I find that very interesting, anyone care to speculate or elaborate more on what exactly the hour of trial he is going to spare the church of Philadelphia from. Sure seems like the easy obvious answer would be the tribulation, but.......

That is the true and obvious answer.

Quantrill

Hmm?

Active
cant help but wonder why he doesnt say that to any of the other churches though, at least the other church that he did not rebuke either

The seven churches were real churches at that time. The problems or the faithfulness they had were real to them at that time. But the whole book of (Revelation) is a book of prophecy. And the messages to the seven churches were no exception. So, during the church age, at all times, you will find these seven types of churches existing. At times during the Church age you will have the Church persecuted and suffering martyrdom and not delivered except through death. But when the time comes for the 'hour' of trial upon the world, the Tribulation, those who are represented by the church of Philadelphia will be raptured.

Quantrill

Loyal
He didn't really anything against Smyrna either, and yet...

Rev 2:10; 'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

There is some debate about whether the 10 days are actual "days" or just figurative timeline. Either way, apparently they face some sort of tribulation.

please do share :smile:
I would love to, but I am to share where there is Brotherly Love (Philadelphia). So, I would rather just read and listen otherwise I will be just torn to pieces. What does brotherly love mean to you? Those of the church of Philadelphia already understand the letter, because the letter is addressed to those of that spiritual mindset.

My deepest apologies if I have given any reason for you to think that of me. God Bless
If you can answer who the Lord took up with Him at His ascension VERSE 8 of Psalm 132 , I will proceed to share concerning many things. This verse 8 is a prophecy as many of the Psalms are, concerning Yeshua's Ascension. Oh, and my Canon has 81 books. Did He take up that which is called obsolete by St.Paul and is to fade and die or was it the Ark of His strength, meaning that which was made with His hand and given strength by Him?
Psalm 132:

8 ( Go up, ADONAI, to your resting-place, you and the ark through which you give strength.)

9 May your cohanim be clothed with righteousness; may those loyal to you shout for joy.

10 For the sake of your servant David, don't turn away the face of your anointed one.

11 ADONAI swore an oath to David, an oath he will not break: "One of the sons from your own body I will set on your throne.

12 If your sons keep my covenant and my instruction, which I will teach them, then their descendants too, forever, will sit on your throne."

13 For ADONAI has chosen Tziyon, he has wanted it as his home.

14 "This is my resting-place forever, I will live here because I so much want to.

15 I will bless it with plenty of meat, I will give its poor their fill of food.

16 Its cohanim I will clothe with salvation, and its faithful will shout for joy.

17 I will make a king sprout there from David's line and prepare a lamp for my anointed one.

18 His enemies I will clothe with shame, but on him there will be a shining crown."
Now read Hebrews 8:
1 Here is the whole point of what we have been saying: we do have just such a cohen gadol as has been described. And he does sit at the right hand of HaG'dulah in heaven.d

2 There he serves in the Holy Place, that is, in the true Tent of Meeting, the one erected not by human beings but by ADONAI.

3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

4 Now if he were on earth, he wouldn't be a cohen at all, since there already are cohanim offering the gifts required by the Torah.

5 But what they are serving is only a copy and shadow of the heavenly original; for when Moshe was about to erect the Tent, God warned him, "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern you were shown on the mountain."

6 But now the work Yeshua has been given to do is far superior to theirs, just as the covenant he mediates is better. For this covenant has been given as Torah on the basis of better promises.

7 Indeed, if the first covenant had not given ground for faultfinding, there would have been no need for a second one. NOTE: Here would be a good indication of the differences between the Ark of the OLD COVENANT and the New Covenant and what He took up with Him at His ascension.

8 For God does find fault with the people when he says, "'See! The days are coming,' says ADONAI, 'when I will establish over the house of Isra'el and over the house of Y'hudah a (new covenant.) NOTE: Therefore a NEW Ark and it is not made by human hands but by His.

9 "'It will not be like the covenant which I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by their hand and led them forth out of the land of Egypt; because they, for their part, did not remain faithful to my covenant; so I, for my part, stopped concerning myself with them,' says ADONAI.

10 "'For this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Isra'el after those days,' says ADONAI: ('I will put my Torah in their minds and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they will be my people.) Who was the first to have receive this Torah upon the Mind and heart of the New Covenant, the first to be a chosen ArK? Before the Torah was placed in a gold inlaid wooden box.

11 "'None of them will teach his fellow-citizen or his brother, saying, "Know ADONAI!" For all will know me, from the least of them to the greatest,

12 because I will be merciful toward their wickednesses and remember their sins no more.'"

13 By using the term, "new," he has made the first covenant "old"; and something being made old, something in the process of aging, is on its way to vanishing altogether.
This would mean the OC ark would be consummated to the earth but the New Ark to heaven. This is a mystery also concerning the End Time Bride. When you can tell me what Psalm 132:8 is speaking of I will reveal the mysteries of scripture . You will also understand the transformation in the "Twinkling of an eye "and the snatching up at the Last Trumpet- Tekiah Gedolah. If you and others are willing to learn what NO OTHER denomination knows and believe, you will be made worthy and will walk in white .

I have gone to every denomination and have been scoffed at and reviled. I know I am right for the Lord has shown me what I see. This is my song, a NEW SONG , yet it is the everlasting , eternal Gospel . It is only sung in a new way, meaning -taught unlike the denominations have taught or know.

Sorry about the double post. It was weird...... when I posted it my computer CRASHED! then went back on and there was a double post when I logged back in.

Loyal
Revelation 3:4-5
Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

Revelation 7:9
After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands

Revelation 7:14
I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

----It seems we have two groups in heaven (i could be wrong) but one group is below the altar of God
Revelation 6:9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;

----the other group is before the thrown
Revelation 7:9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;

it clearly says one group that is standing before the throne has come out of the great tribulation it does not actually say they died, where as the second group it clearly says they have died been slained for the Word of God. I find it very interesting they did not say the people in front of the thrown were killed seems they just appeared in front of the thrown. (speculation)

We also have the promise of the church of Philadelphia that they will be spared from the hour of testing, , non interpretations actually say tribulation. But with just a little speculation it sure does seem like the hour of testing probably is the tribulation

-----then we have a very interesting promise of tribulation unless they repent, seems to me if they repent they wont go through the tribulation possibly,,,, this is to the church of Thyatira
Revelation 2:22
Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works,

He didn't really anything against Smyrna either, and yet...

Rev 2:10; 'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

There is some debate about whether the 10 days are actual "days" or just figurative timeline. Either way, apparently they face some sort of tribulation.

First: out of respect for the many translations of scripture I wanted to add how your bible may have Psalms 132:8 worded: 8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength.
Now Rev.2:7-11

7 Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches. To him winning the victory I will give the right to eat from the Tree of Life which is in God's Gan-'Eden."'

8 "To the angel of the church in Smyrna, write: 'Here is the message from the First and the Last, who died and came alive again:

9 "I know how you are suffering and how poor you are (though in fact you are rich!), and I know the insults of those who call themselves Jews but aren't - on the contrary, they are a synagogue of the Adversary. (This church is not a wealthy church concerning monetary things, but rich in faith and love for all who believe in Yeshua and even show the kind of love taught to be shown for their enemies ).

10 Don't be afraid of what you are about to suffer. Look, the Adversary is going to have some of you thrown in prison, in order to put you to the test; and you will face an ordeal for ten days. Remain faithful, even to the point of death; and I will give you life as your crown. NOTE: the slight difference in this verse concerning the one you posted- you will probably agree, it makes the letter more clear and cohesive and not contradictory. This group is indeed snatched up. They must keep the faith even when faced with threats of death and being put in trying situations , like Daniel if you will and his companions.

11 Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches. He who wins the victory will not be hurt at all by the second death."'

Their snatching up is based upon their likeness to Mother Miryam (Mary). Their constant fidelity, piety, humility, Virginal purity of soul and their abiding flesh in Christ is in the image of His chosen Mother . For she is the type the Bride is modeled after. This will bring about the transforming in a twinkling of an eye, when the mortal puts on immortality and is caught up in Christ's Spirit. Caught up in the rapture of Christ.

Active
I am not a Revelation expert or a great scholar, but just to insert my thoughts here - as was mentioned in a post in this thread, I also believe that the churches of Revelations were actual churches or congregations (assemblies) at the time the letters were written. So what was written to them was for their time. I don't know what tribulation or trial this was referring to.

However, in some prophecy (Matthew 24, Revelations etc) we have the concept of "already but not yet in fullness". Meaning - some prophecies found therein happened in their lifetime, yet are also looking forward into the future. The churches of Revelations did receive the judgments or affirmations of righteousness at that time. But also, churches or congregations that are operating in similar manners as them today, likewise could receive the same judgments.

Another example of "already but not yet" is in Matthew 24, some of which I believe refers to the actual destruction of Jerusalem which already happened, and some of which also refers to the end of the world, and signs which we might see (and already are seeing) before Christ comes in judgment.

Clarification , the devil has been messing with my post. Now , here it is clear cut:

There is some debate about whether the 10 days are actual "days" or just figurative timeline. Either way, apparently they face some sort of tribulation.[/QUOTE]

Revelation 3:7-13
The Message to Philadelphia
7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens.

8 “‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept my word of patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial which is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell upon the earth. 11 I am coming soon; hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. 12 He who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.[a] 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’
A PILLAR, is what unites the foundation to the Head. In a church sense, it means- there are pillars within- who will unite all in Christ, and are trust worthy as a means of sound support. They are the called out ones of Rev.14, from all nations meaning- GENTILE NATIONS. The other group Rev.7 are of Smyrna out of all the tribes of Israel. They are native born Israelis. The other are out of gentile nations. This is the fullness from Jew and gentile nations.

THE TRIAL REFERS TO:
Trial:
tri·alDictionary result for trial
/ˈtrī(ə)l/
noun
noun: trial; plural noun: trials
  1. 1.
    a formal examination of evidence before a judge, and typically before a jury, in order to decide guilt in a case of criminal or civil proceedings.
2. a test of the performance, qualities, or suitability of someone or something.

The trial coming upon the earth is for those who have not been perfected before the trumpets sound. Trial reveals the stuff you are made of and trial by Fire proves each man's quality. Wood , hay straw will burn meaning nothing to save. Gold , silver dross and that has to be removed then they are of pure quality. Precious GEMS, they have NO DROSS . They have been made through much pressure and fire in life from their beginnings and have chosen to follow Christ come hell or high water. They have had the odds stacked against them from the moment of their existence. They are the overcomers and become pillars of the Faith.

They make up the church of Philadelphia and will be preserved from any harm to their beings or taking of their lives by the trumpets, bowls and seals. They are pillars for all the other churches to learn from. Their lives will not be touched by men Like The Mother of the Lord . Her life was not touched by men. They will, like her be transformed in a moment , in the twinkling of an eye at the Last Trumpet. For flesh and blood can not enter into heaven, but where O death is your sting- VICTORY! It is for those( the snatching away) who are of brotherly that the rapture is for ! For the mortal will have put on immortality and be snatched up to be with the Lord . They die ( by God's hand) instantly and are transformed instantly. It is in (Ecstasy) not HARM as what RAPTURE truly means. They do not go to sleep to the earth. This happened with Mother Miryam and is why Paul says:" I reveal to you a mystery, not all of us will sleep. But will be transformed in a moment in a twink;ling of an eye". She is the FIRST of the (New Covenant) to have this happen to her but not the last. Before her , it happened to Enoch and Elijah of the OT. Enoch however, is sent back or REINSTATED because he is one of the witnesses HE IS HEAR. Elijah already came back, he is NOT one of the witnesses . A very big surprise ! I will reveal the second witness in other dialogue.
BACK TO MOTHER MIRYAM-
She is a precursor of what will happen to the End Time Elect. She is the Ark Of Christ's strength, meaning she is who , she is through HIS POWER not by her own . None of the denominations understand this until now. ALL have some false doctrines. In the season of Rev.12 all is to be understood CORRECTLY. A door has been opened to me that no man can shut and that knowledge is opened to you .ONLY the little ones will get it. It is always to the little ones that God reveals His plans, not hierarchy or people of high standing, position in the world and denominations.

The end time Elect is sister to the first church.
2John 1:
Greeting from the Elder

1The elder,

To the chosen lady( The BRIDE) and her children , whom I love in the truth—and not I alone, but also all who know the truth— 2because of the truth that abides in us and will be with us forever:

3Grace, mercy, and peace be with us in truth and love from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father.

Walking in the Truth

4I was overjoyed to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father has commanded us. 5And now I urge you, dear lady (Bride)—not as a new commandment to you, but one we have had from the beginning—that we love one another. 6And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the very commandment you have heard from the beginning, that you must walk in love.

Beware of Deceivers

7For many deceivers have gone out into the world, refusing to confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8Watch yourselves, so that you do not lose what we have worked for,a that you may be fully rewarded. 9Anyone who runs ahead without remaining in the teaching of Christ does not have God. Whoever remains in His teaching has both the Father and the Son.

10If anyone comes to you but does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your home or even greet him. 11Whoever greets such a person shares in his evil deeds.

Final Greetings

12I have many things to write you, but I would (prefer) not to use paper and ink. Instead, I hope to come and speak with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete.

13The children of your elect sister send you greetings.

The end Time Elect are sister to the first Church, we are the Last. The (Last) are whom Enoch addresses in his writings too.

2 John was written in Greek. The word for “lady,” Kuria,and Kyrie -"children"were proper names; so that those who think that St.
John addresses “the elect Kuria and Kyrie” are at liberty to do so. Historically it is believed that this letter is to a noble Christian matron according to Catholic doctrine and Greek, and her chil-
dren. That has been the narrative of the father- in-laws and many historical scholars. They felt this was to an individual woman and her children, it was not. It is to a future church and her children that will exist during the End of Days.

Enoch foretold of this "Elect Generation"(Enoch 1:1-3) THE WORDS OF THE BLESSING OF ENOCH, WHEREWITH HE BLESSED THE ELECT AND RIGHTEOUS, WHO WILL BE LIVING IN THE DAY OF TRIBULATION, WHEN ALL THE WICKED AND THE ONES THAT KNOW NOT YAHWEH AND YEHSHUA ARE TO BE REMOVED. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by YAHWEH, saw the vision of the Kodesh One (Ruach ha'Kodesh is the beautiful Hebrew title of the Spirit of Yahweh) in the heavens, which the Malakim (Angels) showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, BUT NOT FOR THIS GENERATION, BUT FOR A REMOTE ONE WHICH IS FOR TO COME.

The Last Generation for the Kingdom of heaven! The book of Revelation tells us the sign which denotes her arrival....... The Woman of Revelation 12! This alarm has sounded through God's celestial bodies and the Elect get it! God's time piece does not direct our lives but ALERTS us to seasons we are entering in. Like the wise men understood so do the wise men of this era.

They will have gifts and the FULLNESS of Christ= FULL RESTORATION hence the symbol of Rev12 the WOMAN AND THE MALE CHILD. They will attain to the 1,335 days described in the book of Daniel. They will have over them the Prince of angels Michael who will protect them through all end time events. Like the Israelites of Goshen Egypt , they will have the BLOOD OF THE LAMB over them . The judgements which are soon to come from Heaven are not the same as what man does, like war ex... These are directly from heaven. There is much to share. But the two witnesses will come forth during a time of sackcloth and ashes in Israel. They are already upon the earth but will come forth during the first WOE of Rev.12 which the first Trumpet brings. They are here because the sign denotes all in Christ being brought forth.

If you read concerning the witnesses, the SECOND WOE is passed after their death and resurrection. They bring about the opening of the sixth seal and the global earth quake and darkening of the sun and moon. They must seal all out of the Twelve Tribes of Israel FIRST( GET It, SEAL). Once the Witnesses testimony is complete and they encourage Smyrna church of (Anointing Oil) through their resurrection, the sixth seal is opened. The Judges Title " Thou which were dead yet lives" The witnesses are Christian Hebrews and their death and resurrection , before the rest of Smyrna will encourage them to endure through the rest of the Tribulation which will resume after the sixth seal.

The pause after the sixth seal is a designated time in which God determines and is the wedding feast of the Lamb Rev.19. A times and time and half a time, it is not the same as the 1,260 days of the nourishment time of Rev. 12:6.
That is something different. There are two points : one of nourishment and the wedding feast time. The nourishment time has to do with the witnesses themselves who will affirm what I am saying. The second is time not revealed by God and is determined by Him, THE HALLELUJAH of Rev.19. At this point those invited are brought to the Wedding Feast supernaturally under the Shadow God's wings= Translocation instantly. The first part of the Woman fleeing into the wilderness is her plight physically and she will go to that prepared place on her own. The second is supernatural:
The Woman Persecuted rev.1213-14

13And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14(But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle to fly) from the presence of the serpent to her place in the wilderness, where she was nourished for a time, and times, and half a time.
My Refuge and Fortress psalm 91:1-16

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High

will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say to the LORD, “You are my refuge and fortress,

my God, in whom I trust.”

3Surely He will deliver you

from the snare of the fowler,

and from the deadly plague.

4He will cover you with His feathers;

under His wings you will find refuge;

His faithfulness is a shield and rampart.

5You will not fear the terror of the night,

or the arrow that flies by day,

6the plague that stalks in darkness,

or the calamity that destroys at noon. (At noon denotes the season of revelation 12, which is upon us)
THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT:
7Though a thousand may fall at your side,

and ten thousand at your right hand,

no harm will come near you.

8 (You will only see it with your eyes

and witness the punishment of the wicked.)

9Because you have made the LORD your dwelling—

my refuge, the Most High—

10no evil will befall you,

no plague will approach your tent.

11For He will command His angels concerning you

to guard you in all your ways.

12They will lift you up in their hands,

so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13You will tread on the lion and cobra;

you will trample the young lion and serpent.

14“Because he loves Me, I will deliver him;

because he knows My name, I will protect him.

15When he calls out to Me,

I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble.

I will deliver and honor him.

16With long life I will satisfy him

and show him My salvation.”

Satan has corrupted any understanding concerning Mother Miryam because she is key to understanding Christ TRUE purpose for His Bride. satan maligns the way of truth and she is his objective to discredit. Hence , what he does the the Bride. He does so with false narratives concerning her and even with false apparitions discrediting her name even with false titles. I will clarify everything .I will not speak from men's doctrines but directly from the AUTHORITY- Christ and His scriptures.

Please, do not become hostile. Like I said you may not agree, I am simply sharing what is put upon my heart to. I will uphold all I say with scripture. And I will uphold a dignity of God, I will NOT slander His glories as satan did Moses.

God rebuke you who speak badly of mother Miryam. No matter what satan has done to malign her name, she is a matriarch and her role must be understood to understand the Bride.
Jude1
8 Yet in like manner these men in their dreamings defile the flesh, reject authority, and revile the( glorious ones.) 9 But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, disputed about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a reviling judgment upon him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” 10 But these men revile whatever they do not understand, and by those things that they know by instinct as irrational animals do, they are destroyed. 11 Woe to them! For they walk in the way of Cain, and abandon themselves for the sake of gain to Balaam’s error, and perish in Korah’s rebellion. 12 These are blemishes[f] on your love feasts, as they boldly carouse together, looking after themselves; waterless clouds, carried along by winds; fruitless trees in late autumn, twice dead, uprooted; 13 wild waves of the sea, casting up the foam of their own shame; wandering stars for whom the nether gloom of darkness has been reserved for ever.
I will not walk the way of Cain I will protect Mother Miryam's name.

I tell you truly, the Ark of the NEW Covenant is in the Temple Of God in heaven. And Christ took her up at His ascension according to Psalms 132:8. The father-in -laws have corrupted the TRUTH about Mother Miryam (Mary) .By the faithful preserving the New Covenant ark (IN TRUTH) they too His Ark. For as in heaven so on earth. All must be built according to the heavenly dimensions shown to us, this as to image of immaculate, fidelity, perfect unity and perpetual Virginity which is achieved through being born again in sprit which happens through the immaculate Conception (THE HOLY SEED, the WORD OF GOD being placed in us) . With all birth there must first be a conception. That conception is a seed, in this case a holy seed which is Christ.

Peter reveals this in his writings: 1Peter 22-24
The Word of the Lord Stands
22Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23For you have been (born again), not of (perishable seed), but of (imperishable), through the living and enduring (word of God). 24For, “All flesh is like grass, and all its glory like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall,…

See, every birth has a conception, since it is imperishable (The SEED) it is an Immaculate Conception. So as mother Miryam had an Immaculate Conception so must the Bride. And yes Mother Miryam was born with sin. But once she was Holy Sanctified by the power of the Most High who overshadowed her, she is born again and purified by Christ who saved her before all of the New Covenant. She can no longer sin once she abides in Christ

1John 3
Children of God

1Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. 2Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears,a we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. 3And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as Christ is pure.

4Everyone who practices sin practices lawlessness as well. Indeed, sin is lawlessness. 5But you know that Christ appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6No one who remains in Him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has seen Him or known Him.
MIRYAM HAS SEEN HIM AND KNOWN HIM SHE COULD NOT REMAIN IN SIN SHE WAS DELIVERED FROM SIN WHEN THE ENMITY CAME HER AND satan , between his seed (knowledge ) and HER SEED CHRIST. Genesis 3:15

7Little children, ( let no one deceive you): The one who practices (righteousness) is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. (SHE IS RIGHTEOUS AS CHRIST IS RIGHTEOUS I WILL NOT QUESTION I WILL NOT SLANDER ONE OF HIS GLORIOUS ONES).
8The one who practices sin is of the (devil) (SHE IS NOT OF THE DEVIL BUT OF CHRIST), because the devil has been sinning from the very start. This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil.

9Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother.
MOTHER MIRYAM, is a sister, mother and friend. She is DAUGHTER OF GOD THE FATHER, MOTHER TO GOD THE SON AND SPOUSE OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT. Just as God is Father to all who believe, and as all women can be like a mother to Christ or sister of, and as all His Church is His Bride, GET IT? The beautiful purpose of WOMAN and how our task is quite different than our brothers for another post.

Love One Another
(John 13:31-35; Romans 12:9-13)

11This is the message you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he slay him? Because his own deeds were evil, while those of his brother were righteous. 13So do not be surprised, brothers, if the world hates you.

14We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death. 15Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that eternal life does not reside in a murderer.

16By this we know what love is: Jesus laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17If anyone with earthly possessions sees his brother in need, but withholds his compassion from him, how can the love of God abide in him?

18Little children, let us love not in word and speech, but in action and truth. 19And by this we will know that we belong to the truth, and will assure our hearts in His presence: 20If our hearts condemn us, God is greater than our hearts, and He knows all things.

21Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God, 22and we will receive from Him whatever we ask, because we keep His commandments and do what is pleasing in His sight. 23And this is His commandment: that we should believe in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and we should love one another just as He commanded us. 24Whoever keeps His commandments remains in God, and God in him. And by this we know that He remains in us: by the Spirit He has given us.

Last edited:
I am not a Revelation expert or a great scholar, but just to insert my thoughts here - as was mentioned in a post in this thread, I also believe that the churches of Revelations were actual churches or congregations (assemblies) at the time the letters were written. So what was written to them was for their time. I don't know what tribulation or trial this was referring to.

However, in some prophecy (Matthew 24, Revelations etc) we have the concept of "already but not yet in fullness". Meaning - some prophecies found therein happened in their lifetime, yet are also looking forward into the future. The churches of Revelations did receive the judgments or affirmations of righteousness at that time. But also, churches or congregations that are operating in similar manners as them today, likewise could receive the same judgments.

Another example of "already but not yet" is in Matthew 24, some of which I believe refers to the actual destruction of Jerusalem which already happened, and some of which also refers to the end of the world, and signs which we might see (and already are seeing) before Christ comes in judgment.
Thank you for pointing that out. They are Transcending letters and are of the everlasting Gospel. They are VERY relevant , more so for today because it is the end times and the fullness out of Jew and gentile nations is upon us. They speak to our mindsets and spiritual conditions. The difference between then and now is the Church of Philadelphia did not get "snatched up". What did happen is, while all the other communities around them were being martyred they were spared death by martyrdom, that is historically speaking. And yes these mindsets and spiritual conditions have been throughout Christian history. For today they are in the fullness, for as you show with Matthew they speak also of a future people and what will happen. The full understanding of them concerning their application for the future is for now. Due to the pouring forth of God's spirit upon His male and female servants, THE BEST WINE SAVED FOR THE END OF THE WEDDING FEAST, meaning end of the age, the fullnesses and richness of the letters is being revealed. It is the best and purist understanding (Wine) saved for now. Wine...... yes has been served throughout all the Christian age wedding Feast, but for NOW, the best wine has been saved and is being served up by the Chosen servants of the Lord's Mother, who says "Do whatever He tells you". In complete servitude we follow all His directions. The mystery of the wedding feast of Canaan is for now.

Loyal
Not a single duty or calling of the Christian life should change according to what I believe about the rapture’s timing. ....................................Randy Alcorn

Loyal

As I study a little closer we have another Church that Jesus promises to keep from tribulation if they Repent.
,,,, this is to the church of Thyatira
Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works,

could be the churches also represent people who make up the churches fun speculation on my part

As I study a little closer we have another Church that Jesus promises to keep from tribulation if they Repent.
,,,, this is to the church of Thyatira

could be the churches also represent people who make up the churches fun speculation on my part
Very interesting. I think we both may be bible geeks. I love what you point out.