• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

thanks God for being with believers

hi,
i want to find the truth,
I am new in this site and also new in christians,I found jesus just a week ago ,hopping to help me

thanks believers

Welcome sister

You will find all you need here to help you on your journey with Jesus,
let me say congrads on accepting Christ as your Saviour

It is wonderful to have you here as our sister ,Enjoy Talk Jesus and feel free to pm me if you need anything :girl_hug::girl_hug:

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxoxoxo

Welcome Sheida,

Praise God for finding TJ and becoming a Christian. You will find all the help you need here and in the Word of God. This is a wonderful group of Christians always available and willing to help each other out.

God Bless!!

Katzie

hello there!!!! hey3x!! welcome heheh!!! a lot of truthfulness can be found in here......once again sister,,,welcome!!! and God bless.....

hello and WELCOME to the family sister. Always wonderful to add a brother or sister. This is a good place. Keep reading His word. It'll help you the most.

Wecome To the Family!

My New Sister in Christ!
Praise God for your new life in Christ! I am glad that you found this website so early in your walk. There are so many resources to help you with everything you need to get a solid foundation of fellowship. Have you found someplace to worship nearby? Do you have people that you can pray with on a regular basis where you live?
This is a good website to know when you need people who have been in the faith for a long time. Just let us know what your prayer need is.
Don't forget to check out the chat room and get to know other family members living for Christ and serving Him...all over the world!

Blessings!
Whendancer

Welcome, welcome, welcome - to talk Jesus and to the family of Christ! I thank the Lord for you and hope you enjoy the forums here!

Hi freind:friends:
I live in the beutiful city in the north of iran(gorgan) ,
in fact I'm in a muslim family and I have no christians friend and don't know much about praying,also don't know and can't go some where to pray ,because no one knows about my new life.
I don't want to make my parents upset (they are the best parents in the world, I love them more than every thing).
blessings

Last edited: