• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Thankful

I just have a priase report.
I just want to thank our Heavenly Father for giving me life. Giving me that life to serve, worship and honor Him. He is a great God. He is our Saviour. We have so much to be thankful for. I'm extremely thankful that He has led me to this site. It is such a blessing. Praise His name Almighty. we dont realize sometimes how much He has Blessed us. The awsome things taht He is doing and has done in our lives. We need to be thankful.!! We need to let him guide us, teach us, mold us into the children that He created us to be. Do you know what our ultimate goal should be?? To Hear our Father one day say... " well done good and faithful servant" AMEN!

Last edited:
I am thankful also for Gods grace and mercy on all our live's . To think that we should be cast aside to eternal fire . But Jesus Christ restored us to Heaven . Praise be to our merciful Father . Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
Amen both of you :) Praise GOD I am always joyful and grateful for everything GOD has done for ALL of us. I feel for all of you as much as my mind understands and through all the ups and downs of life, there is one final direction - UP IN HEAVEN, thanks to JESUS CHRIST!

amen totally agree with you guys!! god has done so much for me this year already and how do i repay him?? ive stumbled a little bit this year with my walk with god but its really starting to restore, my relationship with god!! god has put that fire in my belly i once had and im starting to go back to my old ways (being on fire for god) for that i thank god so much, the amount of forgiveness god has....and even in that forgiveness he still blesses us, what an almighty god we serve!!

Amen to all that has already been said. :shade: I am thankful for the freedom we have here to talk about Jesus. How blessed I have been since God led me here. I really appreciate each and every one of you. It's awesome to think that we are all here because Christ chose us, we didn't chose Him but He chose us.
All praise, honour and glory to God. :love:

i think i have an acord with the thread starter... LOL
i agree i too am thankful of all those things and i pray that God keeps it up...

Love Simon!!!