• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Thank you all

I just want to thank all of you for the prayers that have been lifted up for me during my surgery and recovery. The Lord JESUS was with me every step of the way. Actually, He didn't just walk me through it all, He carried me. I had a peace over me that I still can't explain. I had a few complications, but nothing the Lord couldn't get me through. I am now 2 weeks and 1 day post op, and I don't have much pain at all. I am able to get out of bed and sit outside with my Mom. My Mom, by the way has taken this alot harder than I did. She still is having a little trouble getting over the fact that I had to go through the surgery. Please pray for her that she will have peace about it and that she will stop worrying about me so much. Anyway, I again just want to thank you all for your prayers. This website, for the past couple months has been my church, and I have found some wonderful prayer warriors, and amazing friends. I love you all!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY!!!!!!!!

Cricket :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

P.S. Calluna and Snowrose, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Cricket,

We serve an Awesome God! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! :)

Who is like our God!

Praise him for what he has done!

Will pray for your mum.

Be blessed!
hadirfuss

Oh Cricket,

What a joy is it to see you on the board again. We really missed you. I really missed you. How awesome is our Lord! You have always been in my thoughts and prayers. I will continue to keep you & Mom in my prayers. Praise our Lord for He is worthy of all praise and honour. See you around Cricket. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.:love::girl_hug:

Love,
Snowrose

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRICKET IS BACK!:girl_hug:
Praise You Lord, Thank you Jesus for carrying Cricket through her surgery.

I am so happy you are well enough to post at TJ and you came in to say hi to everyone.
I will keep you in prayer and may the Lord continue to restore you back to health. You have come through the surgery and you are home and I will pray for your mom to focus on the present moment and not look back and know to cast all her worries and anxieties upon our Lord. Praise God!

:love: Calluna

I am so happy you are back, and I praise God for Him carrying you through surgery.:love:

The Lord JESUS was with me every step of the way. Actually, He didn't just walk me through it all, He carried me.

How beautiful sister, how wonderful is our Lord! Welcome back!

The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.Deu 33:27

Welcome back cricket!! So glad to see you, praise be to Jesus for carrying you. Welcome back again, have fun with your new found health.