• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

testamony of Gods love

I was born in a very small town. Everyone knew everyone and everything about you. In school I was made fun of by everybody, including the teachers. My dad dies when I was 7. My mom loved me but she was also having a hard time after my dad died. My brothers and sisters were also having a difficult time too and they were all older than me so they also didn't know how to comfort me. I grew up thinking I was retarded and ugly, but the Lord in His wonderful love change my life and now I know that I am free in Him. He has healed me and given me His life ,more than I could ever ask and think I would ever have. All His promises are true and I am happy and blessed by His grace and His mercy.

Jan it doesnt matter what others think. I know...I was bullied and persectued at school.

Look to Jesus and to Him you are the most wonderful creation there is :). Dont look to people, they will let you down.

God bless
David

janlovesjesus said:
the Lord in His wonderful love change my life and now I know that I am free in Him. He has healed me and given me His life ,more than I could ever ask and think I would ever have. All His promises are true and I am happy and blessed by His grace and His mercy.

amen sister

the Lord is good

the Lord is faithful to His promises

the Lord is life

i am so happy for you that you have discovered these simple truths and truly accepted Christ into your life forever

may the Lord bless you each and every day, may His Spirit guide your every foorstep and may the Father accept you into His kingdom to live in peace forever

God bless

scrappy

There are a lot of christian's past like that they get hurt inside badly by Satian. Most cases he thinks he has gotten rids of them but they go to Jesus. One of Satian's gaols is to destory but when he does that by people making fun of you he usely it backfires on him. Haha!

Jan,

One thing about our God, His love is so unconditional. That the Word says He loved us before we even loved Him, and that He accepts us just the way we are.

I praise the Lord that you have found who you are in Christ Jesus, and what other people think dosen't matter. It is through Him that we are.

We are all beautiful in His site and He has made us all special and unique, it just makes me want to shout. Praise be to our God!

Love your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl: :

rainbow:

Dear Jan,
It doesnt matter where or what youve come from or out of, it only matters where you are going. And its obvious that you are going on with God. I pray that you will be fulfilled in life and that you will be able to walk in everything that God has for you.
Blessings from Chrissy