• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi all,

A volunteer where I work, as Deputy Manager, told me this Thursday that their ex partner's Mum, her children's Nan, has quite unexpectedly just been diagnosed with an illness and is, incredibly sadly, expected to live for around just one more week. I have been praying for a miracle around this and for comfort for the women, but also for her salvation. I have no idea whether she is a Christian and hope that she is, but as I want her to know Jesus, I wondered what others would do in this situation? She is obviously a stranger to myself, but I wondered if there is anything I could say to the volunteer which could help. Perhaps dropping her a message to let them know that the women has been on my mind and asking them whether they know if she is a Christian, as I feel it could help her in her circumstance, giving her comfort and strength. (The volunteer is an agnostic, I remember her telling me in the past).

Thank you so much!

Loyal
I wondered what others would do in this situation?
If you are moved to pray for her that is a good thing.
Prayer costs us nothing and is an expression of our compassion for others.
I have prayed for others who are not Christian believers because I always have hope that they will receive a touch from the Lord.
Life and death are in the hands of God, but love and prayer are ours.

Active
Hi all,

A volunteer where I work, as Deputy Manager, told me this Thursday that their ex partner's Mum, her children's Nan, has quite unexpectedly just been diagnosed with an illness and is, incredibly sadly, expected to live for around just one more week. I have been praying for a miracle around this and for comfort for the women, but also for her salvation. I have no idea whether she is a Christian and hope that she is, but as I want her to know Jesus, I wondered what others would do in this situation? She is obviously a stranger to myself, but I wondered if there is anything I could say to the volunteer which could help. Perhaps dropping her a message to let them know that the women has been on my mind and asking them whether they know if she is a Christian, as I feel it could help her in her circumstance, giving her comfort and strength. (The volunteer is an agnostic, I remember her telling me in the past).

Thank you so much!
Go ahead ascertain if the person is a Beliver or not.
If not and if the dying person will receive the Gospel before death, they will be saved..before death , it is NEVER too late!
You don't have to be a Pastor, you ca do this.

If the dying person is not receptive, if at all possible , do as Jesus advised , learn to move on..
You have done all you can do; you personally don't have to discern if they are saved; it is up to God to do the rest.