• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Tell me why

:love: It is very difficult for anyone to express what they believe in a manner which will convince someone else to also believe that same truth. You may have to take it step at a time in giving credence to the central meaning behind what you are stating or teaching. For instance;look at how Jesus Christ indevored to teach love. Look how the vast majority acted toward Him. Christians continually examime His actions and understand more as each truth is revealed. This allows an unbiased view of the history. To have or show receptiveness to new and different ideas or opinions is a good definition of being open-minded,and that is a requirement in any learning situation.When we learn something new it should not be influenced by emotions or personal prejudices and this would be considered as having objective point of view. The people failed to see what the Messiah ought to have been at the time when Jesus was here. After study and research most students come to the same conclution that Jesus is the Messiah(Mashiach in Hebrew). My question is(and I mean no offence to any) is "Why do the Hebrew leaders still not accept Jesus as real let alone the Mashiach? Look at the world,i.e. 6,000,000,000,000 people in the world and they sat that He is still to come yet. The world cannot hold 7 billion people. Why would God wait to come after the world is full,after the world has gone astray and cannot change. Why did He not come 2 thousand years ago when we still had very few people on the Earth and had time to learn to love one another as brothersand sisters? Please tell me where my thunking has gone arye. MGBY(May God bless you).:confused:

Ettu315 said:
:love: It is very difficult for anyone to express what they believe in a manner which will convince someone else to also believe that same truth. You may have to take it step at a time in giving credence to the central meaning behind what you are stating or teaching. For instance;look at how Jesus Christ indevored to teach love. Look how the vast majority acted toward Him. Christians continually examime His actions and understand more as each truth is revealed. This allows an unbiased view of the history. To have or show receptiveness to new and different ideas or opinions is a good definition of being open-minded,and that is a requirement in any learning situation.When we learn something new it should not be influenced by emotions or personal prejudices and this would be considered as having objective point of view. The people failed to see what the Messiah ought to have been at the time when Jesus was here. After study and research most students come to the same conclution that Jesus is the Messiah(Mashiach in Hebrew). My question is(and I mean no offence to any) is "Why do the Hebrew leaders still not accept Jesus as real let alone the Mashiach? Look at the world,i.e. 6,000,000,000,000 people in the world and they sat that He is still to come yet. The world cannot hold 7 billion people. Why would God wait to come after the world is full,after the world has gone astray and cannot change. Why did He not come 2 thousand years ago when we still had very few people on the Earth and had time to learn to love one another as brothersand sisters? Please tell me where my thunking has gone arye. MGBY(May God bless you).:confused:

Why would Jesus wait until the world is full to return for his bride? I think that it is because when the world if full, the most people will be saved. Remember the parable of the wedding feast in Matthew 22? "Then he said to his servants "....go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find. So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests." (Mt 22:8-10). Jesus will come at the appropriate time and the wedding hall will be full of the saved.

As to why the Jews still do not accept Jesus; There is a growing movement among the Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah (Messianic Judaism), but most Jews are still living under the Abrahamic covenant Paul nailed it in 2nd Corinthians when he said, "We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. (See Ex 34:33). But their minds were made dull, for, to this day the same veil remains whenever Moses is read. It is not removed because only in Christ is it taken away." (2 Cor 3:13-14)

SLE