• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
A 24 year old woman was driving down the street the other day, veered over the fog line on the side of the road and ran into 3 of 4 teenagers who were walking down the side of the street (no sidewalks). 2 are dead and one is critically injured. The 4th was not hit. It was in the afternoon that the accident took place, and it appears nothing was blocking her view of the teens, from what I can tell, but somehow she didn't see them. This took place in our county. My heart goes out to all the families of these teenagers and to the woman who drove into them, however that happened. I can't imagine what they are all going through at this time. Would you please pray for them?

Charges pending against driver who struck, killed teens in Coventry Township

Loyal
This is an update on the situation. It is a very sad situation all the way around. I am sad for the families who lost their children, but also for the young woman who now has so many charges against her which will probably land her in prison for many years.

Redirecting

These things cause my heart to break I lost my three little cousins ages 7,8 and 12 in March of 1995 in a tragic car accident due to a careless driver . I have forgiven the man who took their lives and look forward to seeing my cousins again and have spent years off and on praying for the man who killed them....I hope to see this man in heaven one day/
I am praying for all families and the 24 year old in this tragic situation as I remember Matthew ,Crystal and Ricky . I love you guys !!

Loyal
These things cause my heart to break I lost my three little cousins ages 7,8 and 12 in March of 1995 in a tragic car accident due to a careless driver . I have forgiven the man who took their lives and look forward to seeing my cousins again and have spent years off and on praying for the man who killed them....I hope to see this man in heaven one day/
I am praying for all families and the 24 year old in this tragic situation as I remember Matthew ,Crystal and Ricky . I love you guys !!

Thank you for sharing those thoughts. I appreciate what you shared, but I am sad for you for your loss, even though I know it was a long time ago.

Loyal
Praying @Sue J Love

O dear Lord only You can bring peace and joy after such a tragedy

Yes, you are so right.

Loyal
Thank you all for praying for this young woman who killed these teens with her car, and for praying for the families of those who lost these teenage girls.

Loyal
Keeping the family in prayer that God will comfort them. "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." - Matthew 5:4