• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Tap Into Your Healing

The scripture says, By whose stripes ye were healed. That's not future tense that's past tense. Well, how can he say that, because the scripture says that Jesus bore our sicknesses and diseases and carried our pains and afflictions (Isaiah 53:4). For him to carry ours that means ours had to be taken from us. So, in truth you were healed, but it may not be evident in fact. See, in truth Abraham was a father of many nations (Genesis 17:4,5), but in fact his body was dead and his wife's womb was dead (Romans 4:19). But, notice what the scripture says in Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. You believe with your heart(not blood pump) and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Confession means to say the same thing as another, so by saying the same thing as God you confess unto salvation. God changed their names from Abram-high father to Abraham-father of a multitude and from Saria-my princess to Sarah-Princess of a multitude. That was after God promised him that his descendants from the child between him and his wife would be as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the dust of the earth.

The truths of God exists, they exist in the realm of the spirit and they are received by faith into the material world. By faith you bring them forth into the material world (Matthew 12:35). Matthew 12:35 says, A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. God told Abram that He had(past tense) made him a father of many nations so on some level of reality that had to be true, because God can not lie (Titus 1:2). Also, Hebrews 11:1 says, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. How can you have the substance of something that does not exist, you can't. And yet, we know that it was received by faith because the scriptures says so, He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God (Romans 4:20). And Hebrews 11:11 says, Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

The realm of the spirit is where the truths of God reside because He released them into the realm of the spirit for you to receive, by faith. But, it has to become fact for it to do your body any good. This is the realm of physical substance where things are detected by the senses, it is one form of existence. But, there is another realm of spiritual substance where things can not be detected by the senses, God is spirit and He is real. But, you can't see him with your physical eyes, you can not touch him with your physical hands, it is simply another form of existence. Like you for you are both spirit and flesh(physical). And like God, He is spirit, but He was also manifested in the flesh, but both forms of existence is real they are just different forms of existence. And He is just as real as spirit as He was in the flesh. And take note of how He was made from spirit to flesh, by words (John 1:14). Spiritual words became physical flesh. God's word is truth-And truth is defined as the true state of a certain matter. And what you are waiting for is for your healing to become fact-Fact is basically something that exists, or is present in reality. Hence, these are things that can be seen visually, and these are the things that can actually be verified. It is not just something that you believe, but rather these are more or less the things that can be observed empirically, or by the senses. So, facts can be seen and heard, as well as proven by the other senses. So, facts deals with what can be detected by the senses.

So, just because your senses can't detect it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's why we walk by faith and not by sight. Man is capable of operating in two realms of existence at the same time. And the same way the word became flesh, God manifested in the flesh is the same way your healing can become flesh or manifested physically. Someone might say how am I healed when I still have this pain in my body or some form of sickness. Just because you have that pain does not mean you are not healed. Just like the scripture says, he took our sins in his own body, but him taking your sins in his body doesn't make you automatically saved even though everything has been done for you to be saved. It's only when you accept what's been done for you that you receive salvation and are born again. Jesus took the sins of the whole world, but everyone doesn't receive salvation, because they don't receive accept Jesus. And it's when you accept what's been done for you that you receive the healing manifested, it doesn't just happen automatically.

People have separated healing from forgiveness/salvation not God. God puts them together, Psalm 103:3, Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases/Isa. 53:5 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed./James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. God put them together because when He dealt with your sins He also dealt with your sicknesses, because sickness came through sin. In 1 Peter 2:24 it says, Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. How can you believe the 1st part without believing the 2nd part. Sin and sickness has a relationship like a flame and heat. If you held a flame under your hand what would come from that flame, heat. And if you take away the flame the heat will go with it. If you take away the source the effect will go with it. So, when Jesus took away your sins he also took away your sicknesses and diseases. He had to do it in the spirit realm first, because things have to be reality in the spirit before they can be reality in the physical. And if you are going to have faith in what Jesus did then you need to understand what he did.

Because, everything he did he had you in mind, he did it all for you. God wants you saved and healed. Abraham and Sarah had to hold fast to their confession even when things looked like nothing was happening. I know about that because I had to hold fast to my confession even when I wondered if it was working, but I figured what did I have to loose. But, I had a lot to gain and it paid off, I received my healing. That's what the scripture says in Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession(confession). Hebrews 3:1 says, Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus. Notice, he's the Apostle and High Priest of our profession so apparently what Jesus is doing in heaven has to do with our confession. Give him a good confession of God's word. Notice, the change didn't come from the word out of God's mouth, but the change came by God's word out of their mouths that they had faith in.

You have to realize that there are spiritual things that are just as real if not more real than physical things that we see as real. Notice, 2 Corinthians 4:17,18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: the things which are seen are temporal(physical); but the things which are not seen are eternal(spiritual). So, there are spiritual things that can not been verified by the senses that are real. Let me show you another scripture that might make things clear 1 John 1,2 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life. 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us) . Notice, the life existed in the spirit because he said it was with the Father from the beginning, but it couldn't be seen or touched until it was manifested. Just because you can't see the healing or feel the healing doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just is not manifested yet in your situation. Once the healing is manifested then it goes from spiritual truth to physical fact that's when it benefits your body.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (John 1:12). 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Active
The healing we recieve by his strioes is salvation,the saving of our soul. But it does not cover pneumonia.

Lentz the healing we receive by his stripes covers every sickness as the scriptures above shows. Don't get salvation and healing mixed up. The scripture clearly says, Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. That covers salvation and healing. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. That's not just soul and spirit that's also the body.

Staff Member
The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.

Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; He will come and save you.

Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 35 1-10

Staff Member
O Lord GOD, Thou hast begun to shew Thy servant Thy greatness, and Thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to Thy works, and according to Thy might?
Deuteronomy 3:24

With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for His mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:12

Active
The scripture says, By whose stripes ye were healed. That's not future tense that's past tense. Well, how can he say that, because the scripture says that Jesus bore our sicknesses and diseases and carried our pains and afflictions (Isaiah 53:4). For him to carry ours that means ours had to be taken from us. So, in truth you were healed, but it may not be evident in fact. See, in truth Abraham was a father of many nations (Genesis 17:4,5), but in fact his body was dead and his wife's womb was dead (Romans 4:19). But, notice what the scripture says in Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. You believe with your heart(not blood pump) and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Confession means to say the same thing as another, so by saying the same thing as God you confess unto salvation. God changed their names from Abram-high father to Abraham-father of a multitude and from Saria-my princess to Sarah-Princess of a multitude. That was after God promised him that his descendants from the child between him and his wife would be as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the dust of the earth.

The truths of God exists, they exist in the realm of the spirit and they are received by faith into the material world. By faith you bring them forth into the material world (Matthew 12:35). Matthew 12:35 says, A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. God told Abram that He had(past tense) made him a father of many nations so on some level of reality that had to be true, because God can not lie (Titus 1:2). Also, Hebrews 11:1 says, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. How can you have the substance of something that does not exist, you can't. And yet, we know that it was received by faith because the scriptures says so, He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God (Romans 4:20). And Hebrews 11:11 says, Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

The realm of the spirit is where the truths of God reside because He released them into the realm of the spirit for you to receive, by faith. But, it has to become fact for it to do your body any good. This is the realm of physical substance where things are detected by the senses, it is one form of existence. But, there is another realm of spiritual substance where things can not be detected by the senses, God is spirit and He is real. But, you can't see him with your physical eyes, you can not touch him with your physical hands, it is simply another form of existence. Like you for you are both spirit and flesh(physical). And like God, He is spirit, but He was also manifested in the flesh, but both forms of existence is real they are just different forms of existence. And He is just as real as spirit as He was in the flesh. And take note of how He was made from spirit to flesh, by words (John 1:14). Spiritual words became physical flesh. God's word is truth-And truth is defined as the true state of a certain matter. And what you are waiting for is for your healing to become fact-Fact is basically something that exists, or is present in reality. Hence, these are things that can be seen visually, and these are the things that can actually be verified. It is not just something that you believe, but rather these are more or less the things that can be observed empirically, or by the senses. So, facts can be seen and heard, as well as proven by the other senses. So, facts deals with what can be detected by the senses.

So, just because your senses can't detect it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's why we walk by faith and not by sight. Man is capable of operating in two realms of existence at the same time. And the same way the word became flesh, God manifested in the flesh is the same way your healing can become flesh or manifested physically. Someone might say how am I healed when I still have this pain in my body or some form of sickness. Just because you have that pain does not mean you are not healed. Just like the scripture says, he took our sins in his own body, but him taking your sins in his body doesn't make you automatically saved even though everything has been done for you to be saved. It's only when you accept what's been done for you that you receive salvation and are born again. Jesus took the sins of the whole world, but everyone doesn't receive salvation, because they don't receive accept Jesus. And it's when you accept what's been done for you that you receive the healing manifested, it doesn't just happen automatically.

People have separated healing from forgiveness/salvation not God. God puts them together, Psalm 103:3, Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases/Isa. 53:5 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed./James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. God put them together because when He dealt with your sins He also dealt with your sicknesses, because sickness came through sin. In 1 Peter 2:24 it says, Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. How can you believe the 1st part without believing the 2nd part. Sin and sickness has a relationship like a flame and heat. If you held a flame under your hand what would come from that flame, heat. And if you take away the flame the heat will go with it. If you take away the source the effect will go with it. So, when Jesus took away your sins he also took away your sicknesses and diseases. He had to do it in the spirit realm first, because things have to be reality in the spirit before they can be reality in the physical. And if you are going to have faith in what Jesus did then you need to understand what he did.

Because, everything he did he had you in mind, he did it all for you. God wants you saved and healed. Abraham and Sarah had to hold fast to their confession even when things looked like nothing was happening. I know about that because I had to hold fast to my confession even when I wondered if it was working, but I figured what did I have to loose. But, I had a lot to gain and it paid off, I received my healing. That's what the scripture says in Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession(confession). Hebrews 3:1 says, Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus. Notice, he's the Apostle and High Priest of our profession so apparently what Jesus is doing in heaven has to do with our confession. Give him a good confession of God's word. Notice, the change didn't come from the word out of God's mouth, but the change came by God's word out of their mouths that they had faith in.

You have to realize that there are spiritual things that are just as real if not more real than physical things that we see as real. Notice, 2 Corinthians 4:17,18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: the things which are seen are temporal(physical); but the things which are not seen are eternal(spiritual). So, there are spiritual things that can not been verified by the senses that are real. Let me show you another scripture that might make things clear 1 John 1,2 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life. 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us) . Notice, the life existed in the spirit because he said it was with the Father from the beginning, but it couldn't be seen or touched until it was manifested. Just because you can't see the healing or feel the healing doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just is not manifested yet in your situation. Once the healing is manifested then it goes from spiritual truth to physical fact that's when it benefits your body.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (John 1:12). 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Those verses have nothing to do with physical healing’s.
A whole lot of words used here to distort scripture

I was thinking of myself on the bus looking at things so my schizophrenic voices can be up to date with my mind or maybe I do it so the voices can always talk about me and teach me about myself by having me actually have to go thru things just so I can have knowledge on what I would do and if I usually make a good choice, a bad choice, a nice choice, or a retarded choice

Active
Lentz the healing we receive by his stripes covers every sickness as the scriptures above shows. Don't get salvation and healing mixed up. The scripture clearly says, Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. That covers salvation and healing. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. That's not just soul and spirit that's also the body.

Isaiah 53 says nothing about physical sickness or healings.

As far as you quoting James:
Olive oil was used as a medicinal ointment. All James is saying, If you’re sick,pray about it and go to the doctor.

Isaiah 53 says nothing about physical sickness or healings.

As far as you quoting James:
Olive oil was used as a medicinal ointment. All James is saying, If you’re sick,pray about it and go to the doctor.
All James is saying, If you’re sick,pray about it and go to the doctor.
Hm!! Pray, pause, listen, go to Doc. if necessary . Trust God guides the medics.