• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

TalkJesus turns yet another page in its life!!

Active
Sometimes when reading a book,on just hates to turn the page,they think oh dear,one less page to read from a book I am so enjoying! But to me, TalkJesus is not like any book we have read.From TalkJesus comes believers filled with the Word of God. And now Chad has just shined up the book,and made it much more readable for all to see.It is what Jesus does in us as well.The more time we give unto him,the more polished and brighter we can shine for Him. I have many faults to which many are unaware of,I still have lack in my own life,but it really is nice to know that by turning a page here now,I can see, and read much better,and we, the body of Christ can shine that much more for those who so need it! There is never a time, when we will not need our Lord,and there is never a time,we will not need his Word,and to me brothers and sisters,there is no time we will never need this site,to both encourage us,and give us what Jesus himself said to give.LOVE! That is what this site does to me,I am so thankful to Chad, and all who have made this sight so full of light! A city on a hill cannot be hidden!I am glad our site is on that hill,along with all the members of this site. For what is a City without its people,and what are the people without the LOVE of Jesus in them to shine to such a darkened world?( Matt 5:13-16) I Praise the Lord for this City on the Hill!! AMEN!!

I couldn't of said it better myself brother brighthouse! Talk Jesus has turned started another chapter and I am so thankful and happy to be part of it here with my friends, brothers and sisters as come to worship, fellowship and enjoy each other's company. I too am thankful to brother chad for letting God work through him to draw many to our Lord Jesus. Let us all continue to share the love of Jesus with each other and with others who come to partake and find out about that love a love what we cannot and never will have to live without! I thank and Praise God for His many blessings one which is this site and all those who are part of it.

Praise God! Lift His name on High He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords! He shall reign forever and ever!

Amen and amen! Every time I am on here I learn something new, I am so grateful that I found this site, and I will say Chad it was worth the wait...you done good!

Ronna

TalkJesus has changed my online life. Years ago I was just a teen who joins several social sites and tries to make as much of google, but since I found TJ getting online meant more to me. I would have to say everytime Im here no time was ever wasted, I dont even remember how many worthless sites Ive joined before, but this one made all the difference even to my spiritual life. I am extremely grateful to God for this talkJesus family. Love you all in Christ.