• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Talk Jesus version 1 * 2 and 3

nice chad.

very nice

glad 2 c how much TJ has grown... lol.. just awesum wot u have done with this site!! keep it up man!!

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you sister, praise GOD :) He is the author of wisdom and all "good" things.

I'm suprised no on else responded! :) Where are you all? Don't you want to see how GOD makes us grow? :)

Amen anyway

I checked it out but just did not reply.

It is fascinating to see how much TJ has changed in the last year, and how much it has grown not to mention all the changes in store.

It is a privelge to be a part of this growing community
Thank you Chad keep up the good work! :)

Yes, thanks Chad for making this site about Jesus. Its full of love and support for a growing league of lost souls, like a lighthouse out at sea. We are all different and live all over the planet, but if we love one another as He loves us, we're on the right track to finding real friends and a real family in Christ. Whatever opinions are aired on here reveal much about each other and ourselves, because Jesus is present..."Because as He is, so are we in this world." Thats why its great to visit here.

Thankful friend in Jesus,
wildwood

Coolio

WOW... come a long way Bro!!!

Keep it up with Go'd Help Bro and dont 4get. Bro i am stickin up for ya bro.... LOL

Love ICHTHUS

Administrator
Staff Member
That's very sweet of you Yeshua, likewise to you and everyone else the same!

I must say Jesus is my inspiration (of course) and you members are my encouragement.

Psalm 133
1Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

awww...look chadi... since i replied, evry1 else did!!! lol...

but yea, ur awesum man, the site is awesum, an im thankful 2 God he sent u here 2 show us this site!!