• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Talk Jesus Book Store

Would you purchase from TJ bookstore?

• Yes, 1x per month or less

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Yes, 2x or more per month

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
Would you support Talk Jesus by buying from the TJ bookstore?

This will include:

Books
Movies
Music
Gifts

Thank you for your poll response!

Chad . I would do anything I can to help T.J. My daughter is always looking for books and study guide's to use for the youth group . It all depends on the books. Mike

I would defitnlty be making purchases from the TJ bookstore. I'm constantly looking for christian books and movies. you can count me in :) and the fact that I know it will be going towards Talk Jesus is even better! I might even be purchasing more than 2 times a month.

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you all for responding. Very appreciated of you.

I will have the Talk Jesus bookstore hopefully by end of July. GOD's will of course.

This will help to pay for:
New software (chat room, instant messenger, online bible courses, etc)
Server cost / bandwidth cost (increases monthly)
Some portion to Christian charities such as GFA, BGEA, CCC, etc

Chad . You're giving of both yourself , and you're finances are truly heaven sent . We are very blessed to have you lead us in what Will become the biggest outreach to Gods children in the world . This will come to pass ! Thanks brother for doing you're utmost best to move Gods plan forward . Mike :thumbs_up :computer:

Yes I would if possible. Especially if you carried some older books, maybe like Boenhoffer, Luther, Wesley, Moody, Sheldon,... I could go on.... but I won't :)

Peace be with you,
John

How come im only seeing this now? Im always the last to know :shock:

Cool would so support TJ hunny im a huge book worm and spend so much increasing my library be cool to buy them from TJ

God Bless and Much Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have medical bills (some have been turned into collection) I can't afford to pay, and I'm not wasting money on books I don't need and can't afford.

Last edited:

Why are you posting to a thread that is 4 years old and has not been active in a year and a half with such rude comments? No need for that.

In Christ,

NC

Would you support Talk Jesus by buying from the TJ bookstore?

This will include:

Books
Movies
Music
Gifts

Thank you for your poll response!

Yes, as long as you can get steve chapman Dogwood early years on cd. Heh heh.
Thanks for offering us this opportunity.

No. A servant of God shouldn't be selling the things of God. Could you imagine the apostles writing teachings or singing praise songs and then turning around and charging money for them?