• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Support

I make lyric videos to emphasis the true meaning that creates the sound of worship. Please help support my youtube channel .
If you are blessed from Williams music and need inspiration or new worship , then please feel free to check out my latest lyric video created to express the meanings of Williams lyrics on VIDEO REMOVED BY ADMIN God bless you.

Active
I make lyric videos to emphasis the true meaning that creates the sound of worship. Please help support my youtube channel .
If you are blessed from Williams music and need inspiration or new worship , then please feel free to check out my latest lyric video created to express the meanings of Williams lyrics on VIDEO REMOVED BY ADMIN God bless you.
hello i tried to view utube video but does not play would love to listen, as i write a few songs myself weather they any good is a different matter aha much prayer needed . please if you can re upload and ill gladly listen

Administrator
Staff Member
The error is from YouTube. The video is no longer available, on their end.

Administrator
Staff Member

Please do not come here just to self promote your channel. That is unacceptable. This place is about community and Jesus, not self promotion, advertising, etc.