• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Sublingual B-12

My family has started taken the Sublingual B-12 supplement made by TriVita !
My wife collapsed last year from overworking and anemia . This was a very upsetting thing because she allowed her body to become iron deficient to the critical stage ! My daughter also is in the preteen stage of her life and her body is going through many changes .

Well we started taking the Sublingual B-12 , and it has really made a big difference ! Both my wife and daughter have benefitted allot from this product . If you were thinking of trying this out , here's our testimony about Sublingual B-12 , By TriVita . Mike

Sublingual, transdermal, transSpiritual

A fairly expensive product, yet the price of a doctors visit or taking dangerous drugs that you do not need in order to "treat" a supposed "disease" is even worse.

Good health starts with GOOD FOOD, EXCERCISE, AND COMMUNION WITH GOD.

(plus it helps to forgive and not worry about things over which either are imagined or over which you have no power, which you would not do if you have communion with GOD, that is in a right standing)

Dave :^>

Never herd of it before in my life... what is it? liek powder food bar? drink?? pill? what is it as in how do you take it??

Love Simon!!!

a tablet

ICHTHUS said:
Never herd of it before in my life... what is it? liek powder food bar? drink?? pill? what is it as in how do you take it??

Love Simon!!!

It is a tablet that you put on your tongue, which is absorbed into the bloodstream directly through your tongue without having to pass
into the stomach and regular digestive system >>> sublinqual.

It is vitamin B-12.

Transdermal is like the patches you can get, such as an anti-sea sickness patch. (direct skin absorbtion, which is why you should not touch chemicals with bare skin).

TransSpiritual is the healing process of transmuted power via supernatural means which affects the body and/or mind, and/or soul-spirit.

Dave :^>